AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-06, 11:15   Link #41
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't see why people think Kira's philosophy is BS. I agree with it 100%. If you want BS philosophy in Bleach then take a look at what Mayuri's definition of a scientist. That was just pure BS.

And I don't think Kira's an emo really. I actually hate emo characters (like Ulquiorra). Kira and his Zanpakto is actually my favourite.
Old 2009-05-06, 13:21   Link #42
Alchemist007
*Author

I would classify Kira as emo (hairstyle/ despair love). The only difference between him and Ulq is that Kira's cool. Cuz he's got a guillotine sword.
Old 2009-05-06, 13:36   Link #43
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah, i wish he had different hair.
Old 2009-05-06, 13:38   Link #44
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
wow, the raw is out already? LETS GO!
even the sub is there
Old 2009-05-06, 13:46   Link #45
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
im not a big fan of kira. redder was clearly saying "please don't" and still BAM...head chopped off...uncool man, uncool. i hate always sad people. i think kira is more emo than ulquiorra (who i don't think is emo...in fact he's anti-emo)
Old 2009-05-06, 14:50   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
His sword in a bankai like form would be really impressive to see I imagine. Give Kira some speed, a shunpo as fast as Byakuya, and there he goes. Not only adding weight to his opponents with each strike, but increasing that weight at a very fast pace due to his newfound speed. Anyhow, when it comes to Kira's morals, he usually respects the fact that the division isn't meant for killing people; However, when it revolves around his former captain, Gin, Kira turns into somebody else. Kind of like an avenger.
There are few I wouldn't mind seeing how their bankai would enhance their abilities displayed in the shikai form. And I agree that Kira's bankai would be an interesting watch. Whether he can improve, I doubt it. Even if he can master shunpo, he still needs to strike his enemy. Some of the advance fighter can overpower their enemy just from the pressure created from their reiatsu. People that are also long range fighter such as Byakuya, Kira has no chance what so ever, because his ability sorely depends on the fact that he needs to put in a strike with his sword. Rather than speed, he needs better long range attacks. I suppose that's why he does so many hadou/kidou. Even those don't seem to be very effective considering his level.

While this ability is pretty neat, it's still a waste on Kira. Only if one of the captains had it, s/he could have been the ultimate hax of Bleach.
Old 2009-05-06, 15:39   Link #47
Gin
*Artist

kira is still very young so i think he will still improve, he does seem to be pretty good at kidou and it seems like he uses wabisuke as a last resort i think in couple of years he will be a byakuya-esque captain (though probably not as powerfull) with superb kidou and shunpo, and not really needing to release his sword
Old 2009-05-06, 16:20   Link #48
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
Ulq less EMO than Kira? come on... Ulq has no heart hence the perfect EMO. Kira was shy at the shinigami accademy but he didn't picked the right squad to shine emotionaly. He has also been deeply hurt by the betrail(verb related to traitor :s) of Ichimaru Gin AND Amagai. i have to agree that the beheading was a bit harsh, but it think he had no choise in order to protect the pillar and his life, he had to kill him.
Old 2009-05-06, 16:22   Link #49
astrallionheart

Poor birdman.

The way to beat Kira is to drop your sword and superman punch him, Ichigo-style.
Old 2009-05-06, 16:25   Link #50
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Poor birdman.

The way to beat Kira is to drop your sword and superman punch him, Ichigo-style.
In that case Komamura would do very well
Old 2009-05-06, 16:29   Link #51
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Poor birdman.

its called a falcon punch
Old 2009-05-06, 16:35   Link #52
Alchemist007
*Author

He should've kept his distance, getting close is what clearly finished him.
Old 2009-05-06, 16:37   Link #53
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
Ulq less EMO than Kira? come on... Ulq has no heart hence the perfect EMO. Kira was shy at the shinigami accademy but he didn't picked the right squad to shine emotionaly. He has also been deeply hurt by the betrail(verb related to traitor :s) of Ichimaru Gin AND Amagai. i have to agree that the beheading was a bit harsh, but it think he had no choise in order to protect the pillar and his life, he had to kill him.
Ulqi is allowed to be emo. He is hawt, and cho~ powerful. Kira is.... well... he worked for delicious Gin. He should be glad that he was relevant enough to become the object of Gin's betrayal. And I had to think who Amagai was for a second. Then it came to me that he was the cool filler villain who suffered the wrath of a awkward filler story-telling and was turned into a puke by the end of the arc. What a sad, sad ending that was for someone of his category. Amagai had all the reasons to be emo.
Old 2009-05-06, 16:46   Link #54
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
He should've kept his distance, getting close is what clearly finished him.
yeah thats what kira said
Old 2009-05-06, 16:49   Link #55
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Why do you think he is my favorite character? (Amagai) I feel his pain deep in my soul...I am Amagai Shusuke

The ending joke was a take on an old classic "Say milk 3 times fast"
"Now, what does a cow drink?"

If you said milk, which 99% of people do you are wrong, cows drink water

As for a Bankai for Kira...I suspect it would be something along the lines of turning someone to stone or somesuch.

As far as folks thinking the beheading was wrong, let us all never forget that these are hollows they are fighting...they may have human words and human appearances at times, but they are evil spirits who did wrong in life and after they were dead they were even more heinous...please feel no remorse for the evil spirits
Old 2009-05-06, 16:53   Link #56
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
As far as folks thinking the beheading was wrong, let us all never forget that these are hollows they are fighting...they may have human words and human appearances at times, but they are evil spirits who did wrong in life and after they were dead they were even more heinous...please feel no remorse for the evil spirits
Not all of them are bad. Remeber Orihime's brother!
And what about Nel?
Old 2009-05-06, 16:59   Link #57
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Okay lol, let me qualify...any hollow of their rank was obviously evil

and we know nothing of Nels existence before dying as a human and becoming a hollow, also while she may not have been as bloodthirsty as Nnoitra, she still murdered for Aizen and killed in the name of evil.

and lastly, plot holes have never been Kubo's strongpoint
Old 2009-05-06, 17:02   Link #58
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Okay lol, let me qualify...any hollow of their rank was obviously evil

and we know nothing of Nels existence before dying as a human and becoming a hollow, also while she may not have been as bloodthirsty as Nnoitra, she still murdered for Aizen and killed in the name of evil.

and lastly, plot holes have never been Kubo's strongpoint
Well that's true

In that case I can say that shinigami are also evil
In SS arc Byakuya was ready to kill Rukia along with Ganju if Ukitake didn't step in. And only because of orders

Soi Fon also was ready to kill Kiyone because or dissobeying orders. Althoug we all know that even though she likes to act mean, she still has kind heart.
Same goes to Byakuya.
Old 2009-05-06, 17:05   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I hope I am not flamed again by Kira fandom for saying this like in chapter thread . One cool moment in the sun doesn't redeem Kira . Kira was an co conspirator in Aizen's betrayal only reason he wasn't punished was Rangiku and Shiro didn't complain . When Momo got stabbed Kira words were they said they wouldn't hurt momo

And strangely in those volumes Ichigo and Isane looks like long lost twins @_@
Old 2009-05-06, 17:07   Link #60
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Byakuya is an instance of perception...is a judge who sentences their sister to death for a perceived crime against the state evil? We all know in hindsight that the orders were faked, however Byak has explained his ideals ad nauseum...so we know in his heart he is not evil. People, whether they be hollow,shinigami or pluses can change their hearts, when...is the question

and I have to agree with Geta about Kira...for all we know Kira may still turn out evil..."what a twist!"