AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-04, 21:21   Link #6061
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 55
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The way to America:
Old 2008-06-04, 21:47   Link #6062
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vampire!Fate: Creation pt.1

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...154454/539590/

Vampire!Fate. The Vampire's past finally revealed!

( please don't let this leak out top anyone other than AS members, as FF.N hasn't made it there yet.)

Edit:

Pages: 6 | Words: 8716 | Size: 53 KB

@_@ 8,716 words......wtf!

Anyway, please post all comments adn stuff here so I can see them easier ^_^ Enjoy~

<3 Angel. Thanks for all the help!
Oh wow, this was amazing. Wonderful work as always Satashi^^
Old 2008-06-04, 21:57   Link #6063
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
One thing that Access always told me was to think before you act, to always be two steps ahead of your opponent. I never understood his words in the depth that he could say them. I had just assumed I was stronger than everyone else, better because I was a vampire. Fin had trained me constantly for years, and Access also taught me things that humans could only dream about. They day, so long ago, was the first time I lost my fangs. It was a hard lesson, but one that I needed. Access began training me anew and each day was a struggle. We used our combined knowledge to infiltrate the paladin stronghold and walked among them as members. I claimed to be sent from their god and used my abilities to slay countless demons in front of them without remorse. Access was passed off as my enslaved, a way to communicate with the devils so I could hunt more. Of course, the king accepted me. Why wouldn't he? I was enlisted as a paladin and went by the name Joan of Arc. Years passed and my fangs regrew. No matter how much I filed them down, the became pointed again. People were starting to notice and it was only a matter of time before the already shaky outlook on me keeping a demon prisoner turned against me. I had risen in fame too quickly, had thirst for knowledge too much. The Paladins that I infiltrated demanded that I kill Access and enslave another demon to prove my loyalty...

Vampire!Fate: Creation II
By: Satashi
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 22:07   Link #6064
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
One thing that Access always told me was to think before you act, to always be two steps ahead of your opponent. I never understood his words in the depth that he could say them. I had just assumed I was stronger than everyone else, better because I was a vampire. Fin had trained me constantly for years, and Access also taught me things that humans could only dream about. They day, so long ago, was the first time I lost my fangs. It was a hard lesson, but one that I needed. Access began training me anew and each day was a struggle. We used our combined knowledge to infiltrate the paladin stronghold and walked among them as members. I claimed to be sent from their god and used my abilities to slay countless demons in front of them without remorse. Access was passed off as my enslaved, a way to communicate with the devils so I could hunt more. Of course, the king accepted me. Why wouldn't he? I was enlisted as a paladin and went by the name Joan of Arc. Years passed and my fangs regrew. No matter how much I filed them down, the became pointed again. People were starting to notice and it was only a matter of time before the already shaky outlook on me keeping a demon prisoner turned against me. I had risen in fame too quickly, had thirst for knowledge too much. The Paladins that I infiltrated demanded that I kill Access and enslave another demon to prove my loyalty...

You are really working hard on Vampire Fate, don't?

You are makig an awesome job
Old 2008-06-04, 22:33   Link #6065
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
Quote:

I consider this a cliffhanger. XD

Can't wait to read the entire thing. Amazing job as always.
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 23:11   Link #6066
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:

*looks up* Maron-chan? *blinks and sniffs inspectively* No, but indeed a reference. Its always interesting to find out what other worlds people have traveled to. *Not literally and in case anyone gets confused I'm not talking about the characters*
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 23:30   Link #6067
Fenris Blacwell

My poor attempts at crack.

Fenris:*soft, echoing voice* Kaiser-sama?
Vivio: *looks up from her tea party, several of the dolls sighing in relief, thankful that unlike one unfortunate member of their number they are not lying decapitated on the table while the child eats their stuffing* Yes? I'm a little busy, I could really use some ketchup, or maybe some peanut butter.
Fenris: There's no time for that my liege. Nanoha-san and Fate-san have arrived home and found the babysitter's body in the toilet. It didn't go down like we thought it would.
Vivio: Crap, what do you suggest?
Fenris: We must use the escape pods. You go first Kaiser-sama and I'll divert their attentions.
Vivio: Thank you, Fen-chan. *walks to an oversized teddy bear and looks it in the eyes. suddenly it springs to life, swallowing her whole and proceding to jump out the window and onto the street below before running away*
Fenris: Kaiser-sama will be safe once she reaches the door to Monnowabbah land. Now to just.....
*the door is kicked down and Fate and Nanoha enter, looking mad*
Fenris: Oh....shit, forgot to install the metal door. Thanks Kaiser-sama, thanks alot.
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 23:55   Link #6068
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
A small short to fufil the lack of a certain pairing

Spoiler for Rooftop- ZafiraxArf (Zarf):

and the alternate ending

Spoiler for omake:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 00:08   Link #6069
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Nobler... then gutter trash....

darn you Junkedcat

Spoiler for My fair Vampire:
*laughs so hard her Cloak of Lurkibility fell off*
oh crap!
*pulls it back on*
Also loving Survivor: Lyrical
XD

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 00:35   Link #6070
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
Sorry for the long wait, but Marksman Tales Chapter 2 "Incident" is now released.
Ooh! I wonder who's attacking. I can't wait for more.

Quote:
*snorts some Shine Dust*

Whew!...

*starts seeing things*

(This short dedicated to TSS's crack)

Spoiler for I blame TSS:
I wish I could go to prom with Zafira. And Thriller makes a come back once again.

Quote:
Inspired by a doujin I just got

Spoiler for NSFW:
Oh good, I thought you were actually going to keep writing to see Lindy's reaction. That's embarrassing. Poor Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
@Thread: Good news, Kai the Reaper is back
Really? YAY! Let's have a party. I want some more Medieval Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
Hey Guys,

Not posted in a while, will edit if get time to go back, all the stuff looks really good. Satashis teaser had me and hehe most embarrasing that could happen? new doctor pepper slogan anyone?

Also requested by Ilya for NictoryxPlant Randomness XD Dont expect too much, i cant say plants are my best pairings!

Spoiler for Magical Plant:
Nice! I wish I had a magical plant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
This is the Crack script from IRC that was the beginning of this :

EPIC KHRACK BATTLE!! HAJIME!!!

Spoiler for Illidan Vs Wolf Part 1:
OMG! Nice one. I feel bad for you Black_Wolf.

Quote:

( please don't let this leak out top anyone other than AS members, as FF.N hasn't made it there yet.)

Edit:

Anyway, please post all comments adn stuff here so I can see them easier ^_^ Enjoy~

Awesomeness, I can't wait to see the rest of part two. It took me a little while to figure out the guy's name was Access.

Quote:

Prologue

Spoiler for Prologue:

Claim the next part while you can.

And Thanks to Ilya for the logo.

Edit:

Page claim for Ilya's logo and Hayate's birthday 'cause it's still the 4th here. Happy birthday Commander! *salutes.* May the army keep growing.
LOL! Hayate is the evil genius behind it all. This is a random question but: is Survivor!Lyrical filmed live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Chapter 55
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The way to America:
She's better!!! Karil and her are still friends as well. But what's up with Jasper? Is he mad at her, or jealous because she is a Paladin?
Quote:

and the alternate ending

Spoiler for omake:
Aww, so cute!! The omake was funny. Vita's reaction... Arf must be sad now that Zafira has become a speck in the sky.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 03:37   Link #6071
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:

Prologue

Spoiler for Prologue:

Edit:

Page claim for Ilya's logo and Hayate's birthday 'cause it's still the 4th here. Happy birthday Commander! *salutes.* May the army keep growing.
Haha, nice prologue. Let's see what we all can come up with next.

Quote:

and the alternate ending

Spoiler for omake:
Nice job, Zafira got it goin'. Too bad for him if the other ending is true though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Blacwell View Post
My poor attempts at crack.

Fenris:*soft, echoing voice* Kaiser-sama?
Vivio: *looks up from her tea party, several of the dolls sighing in relief, thankful that unlike one unfortunate member of their number they are not lying decapitated on the table while the child eats their stuffing* Yes? I'm a little busy, I could really use some ketchup, or maybe some peanut butter.
Fenris: There's no time for that my liege. Nanoha-san and Fate-san have arrived home and found the babysitter's body in the toilet. It didn't go down like we thought it would.
Vivio: Crap, what do you suggest?
Fenris: We must use the escape pods. You go first Kaiser-sama and I'll divert their attentions.
Vivio: Thank you, Fen-chan. *walks to an oversized teddy bear and looks it in the eyes. suddenly it springs to life, swallowing her whole and proceding to jump out the window and onto the street below before running away*
Fenris: Kaiser-sama will be safe once she reaches the door to Monnowabbah land. Now to just.....
*the door is kicked down and Fate and Nanoha enter, looking mad*
Fenris: Oh....shit, forgot to install the metal door. Thanks Kaiser-sama, thanks alot.
The word I found extremely funny here was "escape pod" and it's a god-damn teddybear LOL. Good job.

OH and my primary computer with all my files on must be repaired so I can't do a new banner. It sucks.

Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2008-06-05 at 03:50.
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 04:08   Link #6072
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:

Edit:

Quote:

I Think WOW, doesnt quite cover this one. Quite possibly the best V!Fate to date. Great to see Fate develop from being the young vampire to a lady It was nuts to see her lose her first pair of fangs at the end, but as you said a very valuable lesson. Really looking forward to the second part.

Just to make sure i got it correctly, The English king is the one who has hired the paladins and not the French army as England were wiping the floor with France before JoA appeared? i got confused as in the story:

Quote:
The tides were starting to waver in the favor of the king we didn't want it to. In an attempt to finish everything once and for all, he enlisted the aid of a renegade group known as 'Paladins'.
Whereas in the teaser Fate is JoA and walking among paladins in the French army. I know that a paladin could possibly mean a type of knight, but from the teaser it looks like these paladins are the renegades that hunt demons.

Just wanted to check what you meant.

As for the teaser... Joan Of Arc!!!! I know the history so *waits to see what Satashi plans for near the end *
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 04:18   Link #6073
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Quote:

Edit:

That's just brilliant.. can't wait for the next part.

Quote:

Prologue

Spoiler for Prologue:

Edit:

Hahaha.. Hayate is a psycho after all hahah

Quote:

O_O That was great... *speachless*

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 05:01   Link #6074
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Hark! I bring to all of thee ideas that hath spawned in IRC and need loving parents to nurture them.

1. Rock Band Wolkenritter -- Are we still waiting for a Guitar Hero? Or do we want a Rock Band? See the rise of a newly formed group, playing from lowly basement stages to places as grand as Cranagan City Concert Hall. With Zafira on the drums, Shamal on keyboard, Vita on guitar, and Signum on bass guitar, these Knights will show the world the strength of Ancient Belka with the POWER OF ROCK! However with rivals as strong as The Aces and Riot Force Six, will our intrepid musicians be able to break out from the darkness of obscurity and become LEGENDS? Guest Stars include but not limited to: Nightwish, Rhapsody, Dethklok, and of course, Dragonforce.

2. Magical Girl Lyrical Idolm@ster -- Hayate Yagami, Fate Testarossa, Nanoha Takamachi. These three girls have been discovered to be the next generation of JPOP idol stars. Under the youthful but patient guidance of Producer Yuuno Scrya, these young ladies will learn the tricks of the trade and discover their true selves. The recording company CEO Chrono and his assistant Acous are very interested in this young talent, and they hope that The Ferret can transform these three girls into Idol material. Yet already established stars like Carim and the Sun and Moon, Arisa and Suzuka, make breaking into the scene difficult. Can our girls make it big and become the Idol of Idols? Go My Way~

Spoiler for Relevant:
Decide the Destiny!

Heaven or Hell!

Let's Rock.

EDIT: I put more info.

Last edited by Tempy; 2008-06-05 at 05:34. Reason: More refined ideas
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 05:04   Link #6075
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Hark! I bring to all of thee ideas that hath spawned in IRC and need loving parents to nurture them.

1. Rock Band Wolkenritter -- See the rise of a newly formed rock band, playing from lowly basement stages to places as grand as Cranagan City Concert Hall. With Zafira on the drums, Shamal on keyboard, Vita on guitar, and Signum on bass guitar, these Knights will show the world the strength of Ancient Belka with the POWER OF ROCK!

2. Magical Girl Lyrical Idolm@ster -- Hayate Yagami, Fate Testarossa, Nanoha Takamachi. These three girls have been discovered to be the next generation of JPOP idol stars. Under the guidance of Producer, Yuuno Scrya, these young ladies will learn the tricks of the trade and discover their true selves. The recording company CEO Chrono and his assistant Acous are very interested in this young talent, and they hope that The Ferret can transform these three girls into Idol material.

Spoiler for Relevant:

Decide the Destiny!

Heaven or Hell!

Let's Rock.
Really fun idea =D

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 05:26   Link #6076
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Hmm... ok, This is my first attempt writing angst... I usually write poetry so if it sucks it sucks...

Spoiler for Angst??:

Well that's it...*runs and hides*

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 05:44   Link #6077
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nictory View Post
Hmm... ok, This is my first attempt writing angst... I usually write poetry so if it sucks it sucks...

Spoiler for Angst??:

wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 06:54   Link #6078
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:

Spoiler for Angst??:

*Joins Wan Wan*

What ever happened to my beautiful WAFF?! XD
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 08:06   Link #6079
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
funny stuff to counter tear-jerkers.

Diary of Vivio: fan fiction edition.

Vivio has two mamas.

*image of Nanoha cupping a feel on Fate and whispering to her*Sometimes Nanoha mama will whisper into Fate-mama's ear and Fate mama would blush very dark.

*Image of Vivio being handed over to Hayate, who's smiling with open arms to take her* I don't know why but when it happens, I am always told to go over and play at aunt-Hayate's place while they go to a toy store.

*Image of Fate and Nanoha, in a store, discussing while holding various objects that are blurred out* I want to go to the toy store too but they say I'm too little.

*Vivio looking at bunny* I want to grow up and play with all those toys too!
*Hayate in background with purple wavy lines above her* no you don't, Vivio-chan....
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 08:14   Link #6080
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Angst??:

As I mentioned on IRC, I think your poetryskills had a factor in this. I get the feeling~~

Quote:
funny stuff to counter tear-jerkers.

Diary of Vivio: fan fiction edition.

Vivio has two mamas.

*image of Nanoha cupping a feel on Fate and whispering to her*Sometimes Nanoha mama will whisper into Fate-mama's ear and Fate mama would blush very dark.

*Image of Vivio being handed over to Hayate, who's smiling with open arms to take her* I don't know why but when it happens, I am always told to go over and play at aunt-Hayate's place while they go to a toy store.

*Image of Fate and Nanoha, in a store, discussing while holding various objects that are blurred out* I want to go to the toy store too but they say I'm too little.

*Vivio looking at bunny* I want to grow up and play with all those toys too!
*Hayate in background with purple wavy lines above her* no you don't, Vivio-chan....
Lol, that certainly could happen xD

Edit: Page claimed for buns and cookies

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha