AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-08-26, 02:14   Link #281
mandarb916

Ri・a's kiredere scene in ep8 was really well done...one of the very few specific lines i'll probably remember even a few years down the road. Only other notable one was Motoko from GITS:SAC when she snapped....really good display of emotion and amazing use of inflections.
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 15:05   Link #282
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

Oh lawd.
Ria was just so moe it hurts.
Old 2008-08-26, 15:17   Link #283
kujoe
from head to heel

Interestingly enough, the game actually seems to be different when it comes to the Kirie/Morte/Ria situation. From the official homepage of the game, you can see that the characters page goes as far as to point out that Kirie actually has feelings directed towards Morte. Other details are also different such as Agan being a childhood friend of Morte, and who knows what else.

I really want to play the game and see how it compares to the anime. So far, it's actually shaping out to be good.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 16:39   Link #284
Velden

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Interestingly enough, the game actually seems to be different when it comes to the Kirie/Morte/Ria situation. From the official homepage of the game, you can see that the characters page goes as far as to point out that Kirie actually has feelings directed towards Morte. Other details are also different such as Agan being a childhood friend of Morte, and who knows what else.

I really want to play the game and see how it compares to the anime. So far, it's actually shaping out to be good.
This is because there won´t be any spoilers for the players.
Velden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 19:28   Link #285
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
Ri・a's kiredere scene in ep8 was really well done...one of the very few specific lines i'll probably remember even a few years down the road. Only other notable one was Motoko from GITS:SAC when she snapped....really good display of emotion and amazing use of inflections.
<--points to Avy.
I loved that scene aswell.
Old 2008-08-26, 19:54   Link #286
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
<--points to Avy.
I loved that scene aswell.
Yea, Ria is too cute and too moe. Especially the incredible transition from tsuntsun to deredere is just too much for a living being to handle.

And thank you for making and using that one so saving me some time by not to internal-struggle on if I should change my avi.
Old 2008-08-26, 20:03   Link #287
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Hehe Your welcome.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:27   Link #288
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
I wonder was Morte strong enough to get away from two WSC members since she was fighting them by herself. Kyrie should've of told her in the beginning maybe she could've of sew it herself.
It's only Lia and Morte fighting in ep7. Naja is smart enough to stay out of their way. The Berserker and Amazon took out the fake WDC within the first minute of engaging each other. That's how lethal they are.

I do find it odd that Lia sprouts her tail from her lower back instead of above her ass like the other furries. I suspect it's for balance when she glides and to keep her center of gravity when using it a whip. Also means that wearing a bra is out of the question Another possible change; her weight and mass increases exponentially. It's probably enough to cause any structure to fail just by running across or jumping off it.

All that power in 1 package. Thing is, it's so massive that the only way to limit the collateral damage is to not use it or rely on peashooters in situations where dragon claw death is inappropriate.

Fav part of ep8.

Spoiler:
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:35   Link #289
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2008-08-26, 21:55   Link #290
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Should have said;
Spoiler:
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 04:26   Link #291
vspirit
...huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velden View Post
This is because there won´t be any spoilers for the players.
I don't think the Kyrie <3 Morte dynamic is meant to be one, if they've already announced it loud and clear on the official webpage.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 17:36   Link #292
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I feel sorry when she almost hugged him to death. His face while grasping for breath when Ria hugged him a bit too rough is funny.
Old 2008-08-29, 08:05   Link #293
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
I feel sorry when she almost hugged him to death. His face while grasping for breath when Ria hugged him a bit too rough is funny.
What I wouldn't give to be in his position

UltimaWolf beat me to it, damn! XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:34   Link #294
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I can hug you to death-kuma
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 19:02   Link #295
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

UltimaWolf beat me to it, damn! XD

Sorry!!
Old 2008-08-29, 21:09   Link #296
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

there should be six members of wdc, adding on top of the three right now, it will have three more (i have pretty good idea which three is joining later but im not sure)
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 21:57   Link #297
herbert

You don't need join WDC to destroy the world, and isn't what the “Six person” refers to already openly laid on the table? Kyrie, Morte, Toppy, Ria, Naja Gurefu and Agan.

Edit: lol Just been on some Chinese sites, there are two kinds of shippers there. One is shipping RiaXKirie and another is for ToppyXKirie. Morte is out of the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
I can hug you to death-kuma
Are you a cute girl and stronger than a bear?
Old 2008-08-30, 07:57   Link #298
Ultenth

Dammit, why do I get the feeling that we're not going to get much more RiaXKiria scenes from here on out. *sigh* The ones in ep 8 were great though, Ria is so awesome. Oh well, hopefully at least they start getting into the real storyline now or something.

BTW, I normally strongly dislike tsundere characters, but I think in part of her character design I really love Ria. I mean, a gothic dress wearing, purple and blonde dragon girl with duel weilding pistols? Seriously? How win is that? Plus I think her not having twin tails like 90% of current tsundere characters (and also having a decent sized chest) also endears her to me.

Last edited by Ultenth; 2008-08-30 at 08:09.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 08:08   Link #299
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's funny, because when CPR was mentioned, i just thought "wouldn't it be funny if Toppi ended up doing it." That was pure genius.

& yes another <3 to the Lia blushing scene. That was quite special, though my favorite part of the episode was the flashback with Morte's brother. That was nicely done, and at the right time in the episode.
Old 2008-08-30, 13:25   Link #300
Traece
:cool:

I have to say Ria is still one of my favorite anime heroines now. It's just so hard not to think of how funny and cute she is sometimes.

I was so shocked when she had her outburst because Kyrie was being stupid (trying to keep his hopes up I think), and then she actually apologized for it. Especially surprised to see that they got Toppi out of the picture and left them alone in a bathroom. xD... I'd say it's too bad Ria doesn't have more of a backbone when faced with her lover in an enclosed space all alone...

But then somehow her staring at him the entire time and making it really obvious is good enough. Though if it were me... I probably would've been staring back. More of an, o_o;... than anything else.

As far as there not being lots of Ria and Kyrie scenes left, I have to say I think they might actually get more frequent. Ria and Kyrie have been getting more and more screen time together (in a way.. I suppose...) since the beginning and they've been making it more and more obvious that she's madly in love with him. My thought is, they'll probably be introducing more one-on-one scenes with them and she'll be increasingly incapable of doing her job for the WSC. Hopefully to the point where she can't keep fighting them anymore. ^_^

Edit: I think every fan of this show was screaming for Ria to give the CPR. Maybe some of them Morte, but I think we're all smart enough to know she wouldn't give him CPR unless she absolutely had no choice.

Tags
fantasy