AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-03, 18:54   Link #221
LeoXiao
思想工作

hehe, I think it would be funny if sousuke expresses his feelings by accident, like the time where he says he was scared (the haunted hospital episode) and then takes it back.
Old 2008-06-05, 11:32   Link #222
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
hehe, I think it would be funny if sousuke expresses his feelings by accident, like the time where he says he was scared (the haunted hospital episode) and then takes it back.
that would be funny but i don't think a funny scenario is appropriate for such an IMPORTANT MOMENT. it needs to be a deadly almost hopeless situation or something like that and show how his true emotions/ feelings are... a funny, FUMOFFU like, coming out is a horrible way to show his love... it has to be an action that shows great motivation, concern, and caring attitude and THAT WILL MAKE IT EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-06, 00:20   Link #223
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
that would be funny but i don't think a funny scenario is appropriate for such an IMPORTANT MOMENT. it needs to be a deadly almost hopeless situation or something like that and show how his true emotions/ feelings are... a funny, FUMOFFU like, coming out is a horrible way to show his love... it has to be an action that shows great motivation, concern, and caring attitude and THAT WILL MAKE IT EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Yes, I realized that after I posted. However, the second scenario leaves room for cliche (even though it could be done brilliantly).
Old 2008-06-06, 12:23   Link #224
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Yes, I realized that after I posted. However, the second scenario leaves room for cliche (even though it could be done brilliantly).
wiht how many movies, shows, stories etc etc it is almost impossible to not be cliche, in order to be less cliche they need to integrate the whole feel of FMP which will make this expression of love its owns breed... AND I HAVE FAITH THEY CAN DO IT!!!
Old 2008-09-29, 00:03   Link #225
debbielj

everything noted on this forum along with the spoilers and me reading some of the translated novels... there is no doubt one girl holds the key to his heart and happiness
Old 2008-09-29, 15:11   Link #226
Langus
Optimus Prime

Of course he'll confess eventually but it won't be a typical "I love you" because that's too simple for Sousuke to handle and really, after all the shit they've been through they need something more substantial than that.

It'll probably amount to him admitting that when he think of his future she's always in it. He'll probably tell her his big grand plan about how he wants to run away with just her so they can go anywhere in the world and start fresh, just the two of them. Even I admit, it is kind of romantic in thought, even if it's not exactly practical.
Old 2008-09-30, 10:57   Link #227
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Of course he'll confess eventually but it won't be a typical "I love you" because that's too simple for Sousuke to handle and really, after all the shit they've been through they need something more substantial than that.

It'll probably amount to him admitting that when he think of his future she's always in it. He'll probably tell her his big grand plan about how he wants to run away with just her so they can go anywhere in the world and start fresh, just the two of them. Even I admit, it is kind of romantic in thought, even if it's not exactly practical.
Spoiler for from the novel MMD:
Old 2008-09-30, 20:21   Link #228
debbielj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Spoiler for from the novel MMD:
yea i remember that part
Old 2008-09-30, 21:36   Link #229
Langus
Optimus Prime

Damn...gotta read those novels some more :P
Old 2008-10-01, 13:08   Link #230
debbielj

I can clearly see one girl holding his heart. He has no experience in the field of romance and relationships... remember that episode in Fumoffu where they're suppose to pick up chicks... He calls that girl hunt! OMG! What a noob... well okay, remember when Kaname explains to him what flirting is, because he said he didn't know what it was... and when she was telling him he started to freak and sweat bullets!! very very funny...

Kaname and Sousuke started off as friends, and that's how relationships evolve from (well the good lasting ones), and Sousuke learned a lot from Kaname. He trusts her, (same goes to the Trust he has for Tessa), but it's completely different.

You have to read the novels and everything will be explained

plus I agree with a post from page 11... that if Sousuke and Kaname do get together there should be some loving other than kissing and hugging...come on they're 17 or 18 years old and been through a lot... a kiss isn't enough...
Old 2008-10-06, 21:34   Link #231
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
please refer to; 17. Season 1, Ep 17: 5th Period Hot Spot:
Quote:
PLOT: When one of the students unintentionally opens Sousuke's water bottle, the entire class is infected by the bacteriological contents inside. As Kaname and everyone confront their impending mortality, they think about their final chances at love, or vengeance on Sousuke, but wait, there's a vaccine, with only one dose? Who will survive
there is a scene in here in which I had to play back several times because I did not believe what I saw..
Spoiler for 5th Period Hot spot:
That may not be love, but it does show he is interested only in her....
Old 2008-10-07, 12:30   Link #232
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbielj View Post
plus I agree with a post from page 11... that if Sousuke and Kaname do get together there should be some loving other than kissing and hugging...come on they're 17 or 18 years old and been through a lot... a kiss isn't enough...
I wrote a fanfic to that effect. Feel free to read it if you like.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4006913/1/Breathless
Old 2008-10-07, 14:14   Link #233
TiCira DeArr

omg!

omg langus i love it !!! love it!!
Old 2008-10-07, 15:28   Link #234
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Langus,

this is VERY Good, it is as if it really ccould happen......
Old 2008-10-07, 20:39   Link #235
Langus
Optimus Prime

That's what I was going for Glad you guys liked it!
Old 2008-10-07, 21:12   Link #236
Scarlett_Rain55

I wanted Tessa/Sagara to happen, cause they are so cute and sweet together! But I know they'll never happen because she isn't a main character, and the tsundere always gets the man. But it was destined to be since the very first episode. I knew Tessa/Sousuke was just a tease every since the very beginning.

I hate Sousuke for rejecting Tessa! How could he? He's so god...I want to hit him in the face sometimes, especially when he disregarded Tessa's orders just to save Kaname! He is so *writes a fanfiction*. But that'll never stop me from enjoying TessaXSousuke scenes! I think their scenes are more special since there doesn't seem to be that many, while chidorixsousuke scenes happen frequently and I'm just like "meh" been there done that. But they are quite cute, not my favorite though.

So who does Tessa end up with? She's all alone? How sad...Can someone post the lines when she got rejected? I want to feel sad today.

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-10-07 at 21:33.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:01   Link #237
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'll get right on that for ya

Edit: PM'd!

Last edited by Langus; 2008-10-08 at 00:07.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:03   Link #238
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
“Wouldn’t you prefer someone with a little more expertise in this area? Like Kurz or maybe-”
Lol, that's so like Sousuke Really good fic Langus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Can someone post the lines when she got rejected? I want to feel sad today.
I suppose you didn't read the novels (you ask what they in the other thread), so watch at your own risk, even if it is not a big spoiler (after all, we all know sousuke stays with Kaname)
Spoiler for Sousuke dumping Tessa, from DVMC.:

Glad to make your day sad
Old 2008-10-07, 23:37   Link #239
Le_Rukia

Man ..Scarlett Rain55. I guess there really was no other way to break the news to you gently.... it seems like you just relived a Tessa momment there (from DVMC).. .. But Cheer up maybe in the next novel they may write someone in there for Tessa..if not, I am sure Langus can do it... let's wait and see... here's to the hopeless romantics..
Old 2008-10-07, 23:47   Link #240
Langus
Optimus Prime

Deadwings: Thanks

Le Rukia: Thanks for the vote of confidence but there isn't enough love in me for Tessa to spend my time writing a fic about her and Sousuke :P

To be fair, I enjoy Tessa as a character when she's got balls of steel. That one scene in TSR when she castrates Mardukas on the bridge was one of my all time FMP favourites. This wishy washy thing she turns into when she's around Sousuke is just so... I dunno too syrupy sweet for my liking :P