AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-01, 02:11   Link #101
soranotsubasa
permanent yuri member

hi Steph...this is a nice topic to talk w/ and it somehow gives me courage to say what i want to =D
well..i happened to be a bi too, dunno if i really am but i just can get attracted to girls, but no girl ever confess to me yet nor have i confess to other girls...
I really feel like Sei is me...at some point, though i don't have an exactly personality as hers, but i just REALLY like her XD
well, i watch this series b/c of Sei and Shimako...if this series has these two i will keep watching it no matter what!! and i love their relationship too, i somehow have a friend who has nearly the same appearence as Shimako, both her personality and her image~
though b/c i know she doesn't have the thought of being bi, i just can tell...and i don't want to ruin our frinedship by saying anything or doing anything weird....and b/c i know i can't do more than a friend does, so my feelings kinda die like that....we're still friends, but it's just friendship.

I think i can't confess to someone if she doesn't see me as more than just a friend, but i really want to meet someone as a close friend, and probably more like girlfriends as shown in this series...i know it's platonic love but i crave it, respect it, and seek for it...

and somehow one of my other friends thinks i have the guy image for a girl.. someone told me i look like LeeHom Wang, well i half admit it but my mom disagree haha...(what she said was, "a girl is a girl " or sth like that)

well another problem is i like pretty girls..yeah it happens all the time, dunno why though. So if someone confess to me but doesn't look pretty to me i'll probably reject her...that's not nice i know, but can't help it...i have my own standard for pretty girls lol

i wanna say more but i'll save it for next time...=)
Old 2007-09-01, 07:11   Link #102
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
I made this thread so most like off topic discussion (examples in our life/belief and experiences) could be discussed.. n_n

@CrazyHorse-san (Loko-lokong Kabayo)
Nah, don't worry about it, didn't really grew up near her so no heavy burden here, but of course it's still quite sad.. She was a good grandma, even if she always showed coldness, I know deep down she's warm..

@Sora-san
May I please say welcome and I'm glad you joined this forum.. n_n

You just like pretty girls, you say? And your 'friend' resembles Shimako?
From all your descriptions, I see your Asian, but Shimako doesn't look Asian, ne?

Maybe you just feel that way since you loved that person, and therefore you look for qualities just like her.. Pretty.. I have the feeling she's still in you, right?

Our love ones, no matter how they look, become beautiful in our eyes no matter what.. Look at me, I thought the person 6 years ago was like a godess, but she's not a godess, though I often imagine her as one..

And, no matter if her face got hitted by a train, or she got EXTREMELY obese, or if she became mentally retarded, I would still go with her no matter what..

before, that is..
Old 2007-09-01, 07:38   Link #103
farr5792

soranotsubasa, You speak up my mind. I know what you going through, as I'm quite like you.

I get attracted to girls older than me and she must be beautiful. There was one senpai confessed to me but I rejected her because she's not up to my beauty standard and she also confess to other girls as well.

I feel that Sachiko assemble me. When I like someone I hope she'll know what I feel about her without telling her. But, at the end they all gone like candle in the wind. Haha. I'm such a loser. When I watched MariMite I feel alive. Feels like there's someone out there that can make me happy. Haha..

I dont have a best friend. I wish I had one to share my feelings, someone more than a close friend. All this time, I kept all my feeling to myself alone, not even to my own mother.
Old 2007-09-01, 07:48   Link #104
Stephanie

Well then, let me use a quote from MariMite, since you love it oh so much as well.. one thing is, if you got something in your mind, speak up.. No one's psychic, they can't read your mind.

In the end, Sachiko said sorry to Yumi right, after her grandmother died. She should've known better that Yumi doesn't know what the hell she's doing until she speaks up, and so end of episode, and they hug and became more open.

You do know the saying, "The brave may not live forever, but the cautious doesn't live at all." Life's too short to not say the things you wanna say..

Look at me, my grandma died, I regret the things I wasn't able to talk with her.. Open your heart and fill up the emptiness, with nothing to stop you.. Is it not worth the risk?

AGAIN, ask yourself, "Is it not worth the risk!?"

(lol, that's a quote from The Calling, )
Old 2007-09-01, 07:55   Link #105
farr5792

I'm too shy...hehe
What more can I say...muahaha

Besides, it's not that I want them to be a psychic, it just I want them to have a slightest idea of what I feel. Maybe I'm a jerk.
Old 2007-09-01, 08:12   Link #106
Stephanie

And how are you a jerk?
And now you're putting up labels as a cover..

As for your not pretty senpai, you just don't like her (not because she's not pretty) it's as simple as that..

I, too, 3 years ago never wanted to be near anyone, or be close or be all huggy-wuggy.. Here's a post from my blog:
Spoiler for just to hide:

In summary:
I was to scared to not receive the same emotion or be ignored, but the thing is, you guys, it's a lot happier to just give rather than take, really..

I'm not saying you guys aren't giving, but when you go to this thinking, you go all, "Yeah.." giving is how it all starts, right?

Think of a person, ANY person, who showed you kindness even if you didn't give anything or returned it at first, right it feels good? Though people may not respond back, it's ok.. It's better to share happiness than look for one.. True happiness is when you give others happiness..
Old 2007-09-01, 08:31   Link #107
farr5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
And how are you a jerk?
And now you're putting up labels as a cover..

As for your not pretty senpai, you just don't like her (not because she's not pretty) it's as simple as that..
It's not just that, she also have many chicks (petite souer). Hmm..should I say that?
Old 2007-09-01, 08:33   Link #108
big_fan1704

It's not easy

Last edited by big_fan1704; 2009-08-21 at 14:34.
Old 2007-09-01, 08:38   Link #109
Stephanie

Hmm, about that.. I guess that's the problem of not being straight..

Well, I don't seriously know what to say about not telling your 'friend'.. Just be near her and be close to her for now..

I think I remember what Sei said, "Wouldn't it be sad not to accept love even if you know it'll only last for a while?"

Well, whatever the outcome or your decision, it's yours.. Just walk a path you won't regret..

And, about your friends, if they really are FRIENDS, they will accept you no matter what.. Because all they care about is you, that's all.
Old 2007-09-01, 08:40   Link #110
farr5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fan1704 View Post
Hey Sep, but how can i tell my friend that:"I like u, not as friends, but as...". I will ruin our friendship and further I don't want my friends look at me strangely. It 's very very difficult to speak. I just hope that she will understand my feeling without speaking.
There u go. I think we all need to be a magician. So that we can make anyone to understand our feeling.
Old 2007-09-01, 08:47   Link #111
Stephanie

I told my high school friend that I like her, (after the incident I had) and she said she doesn't care because I'm her friend.. And later on, 3 years later, we became bestfriends, of course there's nothing I can do she's straight, so I'll just have to accept that fact and move on.. It's part of growth..

At least I was happy she returned back my sanity.. She guided me through it all..

Anyway, it's up to you guys.. Rejection is always part of growth..
Again, do not forget my quote about relationship as it is very important:
Quote:
Why is being dependent on each other bad? Because, again, a relationship should be about two whole individuals looking for a complimentary not a supplementary. You cannot EVER expect ANYONE to complete you..
Fear is only in our minds, but when the answer goes either way, you'll be relieved because you let go of all this thoughts
Old 2007-09-01, 08:48   Link #112
big_fan1704

hihi, watching Marimite make me feel calm and happy, but joining this topic make me feel relieved (maybe i'm a little too old )
Old 2007-09-01, 08:53   Link #113
farr5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
I told my high school friend that I like her, (after the incident I had) and she said she doesn't care because I'm her friend.. And later on, 3 years later, we became bestfriends, of course there's nothing I can do she's straight, so I'll just have to accept that fact and move on.. It's part of growth..

At least I was happy she returned back my sanity.. She guided me through it all..
Lucky for you to have such an understanding friend.

As for me, if I told her that I like her more than a friend, she probably think I'm crazy and comitted a sin. You know, religious school. My school is not like Lilian or St. Miator's Girls' Academy.
Old 2007-09-01, 08:57   Link #114
Stephanie

Ohh, but in my country, if you're bi or lesbian, people are disgusted with you..

In the end, it depends on you and how you accept yourself.. Being bi, lesbian, gay, transexual, etc. is never easy..

But you have to just freak out and let it go.. We have to live our lives, don't ever run and hide, don't compromise, cause we'll never know who we really are..

Despite me being bi, I've became confident in myself and tried to be independent by:
1.) Gathering my values
2.) Learning how to appreciate myself
3.) Learning how to stand my own ground
4.) Discipline

And when I accepted myself, a lot of people accepted me..

How do you expect others to love you or respect you if you don't even respect yourself, ne?
Old 2007-09-01, 09:00   Link #115
big_fan1704

And you know, it depends on which countries you are in. In my country, it 's a terrible sin
Old 2007-09-01, 09:03   Link #116
farr5792

Quote:
hihi, watching Marimite make me feel calm and happy, but joining this topic make me feel relieved (maybe i'm a little too old )
You're not that old. And I relieved there's Steph to talk and listen to(read her post).

Quote:
And you know, it depends on which countries you are in. In my country, it 's a terrible sin
Same here.
Old 2007-09-01, 09:43   Link #117
disney72
Going Bonklers

wow.. back to this topic again..

im still trying to figure out if im bi or not.. but im not attracted to girls though.. even if im exposed to yuri and stuff... but it doesnt matter anyways..

and steph, we are talking now, you know my friend and i.. haha.. she just bought me reese peanutbutter cups and were back to being friends! oh the joy of chocolates!
Old 2007-09-01, 12:51   Link #118
big_fan1704

Maria-sama ga miteru, sweet

Last edited by big_fan1704; 2009-08-21 at 14:28.
Old 2007-09-01, 23:33   Link #119
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
Marimite reminds me a lot of my different relationships with people. It also helped give me hope through the tough times with one girl. The sister system was similair to the one at my private school as well so that also helped bring back good memories of junior high.

I like the type of story Marimite is. It makes feel relaxed and happy.
Old 2007-09-01, 23:37   Link #120
Confessa
A White Rose

Uh..I think replying whether you are normal or not is...very hard. There's nothing wrong with liking girls when you are a girl, at least...uh...I don't know whether you can say it's "not normal" because it might offend or put down the person.

Gah, Stephanie, you can handle all of this.

Anyway, I like some relationships of Marimite as yuri (SeixShimako!!) though I don't think anything R18..Yet I'm perfectly straight. Many people who like Marimite seem to be bi, or guys. >.< So am I out of the ordinary, or are they others that are straight but like yuri?
Closed Thread