AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-08, 08:31   Link #81
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I see Grendan people as a bunch of retarded prideful idiots so they deserve a painful lesson to shatter their bullshit about pride and honor. The dude who lost the duel was the lowest of the low vermin so I'm sorry Layfon didn't cut his head rather than his arm. Layfon made all of that just to give food to the shitty ungrateful orphanage kids after all. This doesn't count for the retarded people in Grendan: it's all pride and honor it seems. They don't care about a warrior's feelings, they only care about their asses being safe...
Dont count Leerin into them ^^ since she is the only that has open eyes and understands Layfon the most ^^

Yeah its strange for their reaciton.... since Layfon with his acts could help not only to protect the city from monsters but the same help children in orphanage... like 2in1... since he has to fight anyway so what wrong is in helping poor people in their lifes too...... I kinda dont get it those people....... and what would they do if 2 or 3 other HB done the same thing..... would they exiled them too like Layfon the same makeing their city-defence-force-power weaker so it would be more dangerous

People in Grendan are retards since most of them has no hard life time... they have money,food,cloths and their buts are safe....they live normal life.... but they are forgeting that there are people who are poor without food that need help so what's wrong is in makeing money in order to help them..... (those children in orpahange acted like litle ungreatfull bastards.... they ate like pigs the food that was bought from layfons money yet at the end they kinda forgot about it and banished him)

What I see is that Leerin will someday become new queen and she will take Layfon back to her side ^^ (maybe marry him or take him as her knight ^^) I wonder if Layfon will regain Grendan peoples trust someday.... (I wonder if queen understands why layfon done that.... [to make money for kids in orphanage].... the same I wonder if she knows about Leerin huge crush on Layfon ^^ )
Old 2009-03-08, 08:48   Link #82
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Oh man...read the thread before posting...The queen the governer of the orphanage and the HB-s already know Layfon's reasons but because of the pople's hostility Layfon can't stay(he decided that way). And the what would you exept fromthe bits of information...you know how the rumors spread and going: It's easy to make someone dirty.
Old 2009-03-08, 09:19   Link #83
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Oh man...read the thread before posting...The queen the governer of the orphanage and the HB-s already know Layfon's reasons but because of the pople's hostility Layfon can't stay(he decided that way). And the what would you exept fromthe bits of information...you know how the rumors spread and going: It's easy to make someone dirty.
Where did I talk about Grendan's top warriors and the queen? People already told me they knew evreything about Layfon fighting in clandestine battles and such. I'm talking about Grendan PEOPLE so before telling others to read things think for yourself and read well the posts people write and the thread you yourself point out.
Old 2009-03-08, 11:30   Link #84
Thelastguardian

Spoiler for continued on:
Old 2009-03-08, 11:34   Link #85
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian View Post
Every time I read something like this, I just cant help but feel sorry for Layfon... I mean this is what happens when your pushed too the limit, also believe me I dont feel sorry for the person who he tried too kill, because he was pushing his luck and trying to control a Heavens blade.
Old 2009-03-08, 11:54   Link #86
flarezard

Leyfon's past makes me think of the song "Superman (It's not easy)" of Fight For Fighting.

Especially this part...

"It may sound absurd…but don’t be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed…but won’t you concede
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me"

Hero's life is so sad...

Last edited by flarezard; 2009-03-08 at 12:00. Reason: Add some part of the lyric
Old 2009-03-08, 12:03   Link #87
zibi88

btw can some tell who "Dixerio Maskane" is ?? the one who saved Nina & Zereni spirit from fox-masked guys....

Is he acquaintance of Layfon, enemy, ally ??? simply who he is and what are his intentions ^^
Old 2009-03-08, 13:16   Link #88
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
btw can some tell who "Dixerio Maskane" is ?? the one who saved Nina & Zereni spirit from fox-masked guys....

Is he acquaintance of Layfon, enemy, ally ??? simply who he is and what are his intentions ^^
Im not sure about this but its only a guess, I think Dixerio Maskane is a heavens blade and was asked to keep an eye on Layfon to watch over him.
Old 2009-03-08, 16:56   Link #89
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Tenken is consists of 12 members (excluding the queen),and the list of the other 11 members can be found in here..there's no 12th member yet since Layfon was the 12th,and so far the 12th seat is still remains empty.

So Dixerio (most likely) is not a Tenken..

According to the description from the official website

Quote:
狼面衆を追うかの様に、ニーナの前に現れた謎の青年。
 錬金鋼(ダイト)と剄技を使う所を見ると、レイフォンたちと同じ武芸者の様だが・・・。

彼が発した「イグナシス」という言葉は一体・・・。
Old 2009-03-09, 01:26   Link #90
boss
I am boss

Dixerio's allignment is still kinda unclear, im basing my assumptions on pictures from the novels (as i can't read japanese).

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-09, 03:12   Link #91
zibi88

Can someone tell me what's up with that yellow deer spirit (mostly from that city Gandwelia) will it disapear, stay in the city or tag along with Layfon ?
Old 2009-03-09, 03:54   Link #92
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian View Post
Oh, thanks, that answers my question. It's in the novel I guess? It's neat if they took the time to explain it. Can't blame Layfon for the lack of money then.

And thanks for the Tenken's members post. I'm honestly surprised. Quite a lot of males and aged people. I doubt we'll meet them all though.
Old 2009-03-09, 05:20   Link #93
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Are Layfon and Savaris good friends? I mean they do look like they were really good friends when they were both HB.
Old 2009-03-09, 05:40   Link #94
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Probably is this the reason because the queen choose Savaris and Lintence to protect Leerin, the other reason is probably because the others are too lazy and probably find annoyances that kind of task or have other to do xDD
Old 2009-03-11, 08:03   Link #95
black_cat1

Anyone can tell me about what happended with Gandoweria city? Why did it become a ghost city?
Old 2009-03-11, 08:11   Link #96
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Is so difficult wait a week?
Old 2009-03-11, 08:27   Link #97
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Is so difficult wait a week?
Yeah it is >__< The time flows so slow when you are waiting for something XD

btw. will that queen appear in Zerenii too.... im not talking about the beggining.... but let's say current last volume 11 ?? (or earlier)
Old 2009-03-11, 08:27   Link #98
black_cat1

Well, for me it is difficult

One more thing, Grahard, the guy who blackmailed Fon Fon is a former Tenken?
Old 2009-03-11, 09:21   Link #99
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post

Yeah. Grahard was a former Heavens Blade and was defeated by Layfon and lost his position as Heavens blade and tried to get the position back from Layfon by blackmailing him.
Old 2009-03-11, 09:56   Link #100
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Yeah. Grahard was a former Heavens Blade and was defeated by Layfon and lost his position as Heavens blade and tried to get the position back from Layfon by blackmailing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post

grahard was not a heaven's blade just someone who was weak and jealous of layfon's age and power.