AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-10-11, 18:08   Link #14921
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

They don't make 'em like they use to. No matter articulation or detail wise.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 19:48   Link #14922
yusawateva

MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong
yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 23:02   Link #14923
Amber.Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusawateva View Post
MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong
/wets self

Booyah! The very first Gundam I got (SD, long ago) is gonna come out.
Amber.Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 23:11   Link #14924
Amber.Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
They don't make 'em like they use to. No matter articulation or detail wise.
Hmm, looks like the Strike is still one of the best detail and articulation wise.
Will have to wait for reviews...
Amber.Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 23:44   Link #14925
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn View Post
Hmm, looks like the Strike is still one of the best detail and articulation wise.
Will have to wait for reviews...
In defence of the PG OO, I will say the hampering of it's articulation is cause by the GN Condensener on the elbow and knee. If we are to remove those....

But there's no excuse to the lack of mechanical details, are they ? However, I just somewhat might forgive Bandai for slacking off if those Condenser is removable to show some inner details like how it's possible for the SD Exia and SD O.....

PS :- Anyone having 2nd thoughts about buying the PG OO now ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 00:00   Link #14926
Tormenk

I'm wondering if that's the complete inner frame of the 00.. not too flattering if the PG version still has to reply on armor pieces to bridge articulation points or other frame parts. Especially the upper arm and upper torso areas.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 00:59   Link #14927
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Wouldn't that give you clear purple in the end? Tamiya's clear colors get darker with more coats so a light blue would be one or two coats at best. Otherwise you can source around for markers or highlighters for the light blue.
thanks, i guess i'll need to put a few layers of that on the parts then.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 04:50   Link #14928
calubin_175

Quote:
MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong
Nah, I think it refers to the HGUC release. The most probable candidate for the MGs is the Delta Plus, given that it was favoured in the UC modelization polls before. Banshee is very likely as well, but I wonder whether they're gonna fix up some minor engineering and then apply it into subsequent production runs of the normal Unicorn, much like what happend to the joints of the Z gok and Mk-II Ver.2.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 05:47   Link #14929
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP

HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III boxart.

Awesome,cannot wait to get this..........And add this box to my collection of 00 boxes.hehehe,wont be long now.....

And finally a 00 boxart featuring 00 as the main attraction is WITH its signature blue particles.Previously such boxarts are only limited to 00 using normal green particles,the closest thign before this one would be the HG 0 Raiser set.

At least the manual instruction have cool official 00 Raiser poses this time around.HG Trans-Am Raiser poses were okay I guess but HG 00 Raiser Deisgner Color were not so good.

And I guess the official GN Sword III would look better than my painted one from HG Trans-Am Raiser kit,and would match perfectly with my HG 00.Been looking forward to this for awhile now.
Old 2009-10-12, 06:05   Link #14930
bio9205
Reborn

Does anyone know where to get a HCM-Pro Kyrios in Singapore, and how much it costs?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 08:07   Link #14931
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
In defence of the PG OO, I will say the hampering of it's articulation is cause by the GN Condensener on the elbow and knee. If we are to remove those....

PS :- Anyone having 2nd thoughts about buying the PG OO now ?
It does look like the PG 00 can't bend its knees as far as the PG Strike, but how did you tell how articulated are the 00's fingers from the photo? Amazon Japan is offering a 37% discount on the PG 00 kit now, though, which with free shipping, looks to be a darn good deal.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 08:17   Link #14932
Namihana
Soul Driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post

HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III boxart.

Awesome,cannot wait to get this..........And add this box to my collection of 00 boxes.hehehe,wont be long now.....

And finally a 00 boxart featuring 00 as the main attraction is WITH its signature blue particles.Previously such boxarts are only limited to 00 using normal green particles,the closest thign before this one would be the HG 0 Raiser set.

At least the manual instruction have cool official 00 Raiser poses this time around.HG Trans-Am Raiser poses were okay I guess but HG 00 Raiser Deisgner Color were not so good.

And I guess the official GN Sword III would look better than my painted one from HG Trans-Am Raiser kit,and would match perfectly with my HG 00.Been looking forward to this for awhile now.
That is INDEED a sexy boxart for the 00 Raiser. Will it also include the GN Sword II's? Just wondering because if it did, I'll sell my regular 00 and buy this one.
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 08:19   Link #14933
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namihana View Post
That is INDEED a sexy boxart for the 00 Raiser. Will it also include the GN Sword II's? Just wondering because if it did, I'll sell my regular 00 and buy this one.
It includes the GN Sword II's by default, since the parts for them are integrated into the main body runners. This version will also include the beam blades for the GN Sword II's.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 08:23   Link #14934
Namihana
Soul Driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It includes the GN Sword II's by default, since the parts for them are integrated into the main body runners. This version will also include the beam blades for the GN Sword II's.
That's very good to know! Then I'm definitely buying this when it comes out.

And I should start saving up for the GNHW versions of the Arios, Cherudim and Seravee too.
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 09:02   Link #14935
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

^^ 00 Raiser+GN Sword III should be the definitive complete set for HG 00 when it comes out.I mean HG Trans-Am Raiser already hold that role,just in Trans-Am colors,which could be a turn off if you you just want regular 00.

http://bandai-hobby.net/gundam00/pro..._gnsword3.html

Anyway,the official webpage for the kit I think,contains some of the official poses,I only see poses for GN Sword III though.I guess they really want to emphasize on that.

Also,if you click through the picture and get to the slideshow,you can see that GN Sword III 's beam saber mode is called Raiser Sword III.I'm guessing that's the name for the Raiser Sword when used with the GN Sword III now.
Old 2009-10-12, 10:15   Link #14936
GNWeapon
On Trial

So nobody here has modded their HG 00 Gundam's GN Drive for the emitters then..
Got a question though, who here is able to read/translate Japanese to English? If you got HJ Oct 09 issue that would be great as I have no scanner here, and am looking for some help with a couple of short paragraphs.

Thanks.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 11:29   Link #14937
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
^^ 00 Raiser+GN Sword III should be the definitive complete set for HG 00 when it comes out.I mean HG Trans-Am Raiser already hold that role,just in Trans-Am colors,which could be a turn off if you you just want regular 00.

http://bandai-hobby.net/gundam00/pro..._gnsword3.html

Anyway,the official webpage for the kit I think,contains some of the official poses,I only see poses for GN Sword III though.I guess they really want to emphasize on that.

Also,if you click through the picture and get to the slideshow,you can see that GN Sword III 's beam saber mode is called Raiser Sword III.I'm guessing that's the name for the Raiser Sword when used with the GN Sword III now.
hg 00 is better , u get to collect all the ms with different variety for less cost
Old 2009-10-12, 13:41   Link #14938
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhus12 View Post
hg 00 is better , u get to collect all the ms with different variety for less cost
If you want to get the full set of 00 Gundam,your better off buying the HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III.You cannot get the full set of everything without getting at least HG 00 Raiser +GN Sword III or at least a HG Trans-Am Raiser kit [And only in trans-Am too],as the GN Sword III, Raiser Sword III and GN sword II beam sabers are only within these sets.

Basically thye're both complete sets,just with different colors.
Old 2009-10-12, 13:59   Link #14939
Haladflire65
*Artist

Question: Do they only make PGs of Exia and the 00 Gundam? I'd love versions of Dynames or Kyrios, but it looks to me that they're being rather sadly neglected.
Old 2009-10-12, 15:00   Link #14940
Dynamite

Hello. New user here. Joined this forum just for the Gundam/Gunpla talk, since this is the first thing that came up when I Googled "Gundam model forum".

I'm still looking for a pure Gundam modeling forum, or at least a Gundam forum that has a subforum just for Gunpla, but I haven't found an active one.

Kind sad that the most active Gunpla forum I've found is a thread in a subforum...

So if anybody can point me in the direction of an active Gunpla forum that has a good mix of both modders and collectors, that would be great.
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy