AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-10-18, 11:53   Link #921
cyberdemon

This email issue is getting hilarious. On one hand the left is calling it a disinformation campaign due to the dubiousness of the situation. So the fbi starts looking into it as a potential disinformation campaign and then the right cries foul that such an investigation is itself a disinformation campaign
Old 2020-10-18, 14:20   Link #922
kari-no-sugata II

I have vague memories of the 2004 election. After the "interesting times" in the 2000 election, it seemed like nearly everyone decided that the same thing would happen again in 2004. Only for it to be a very straightforward election result.

Wouldn't surprise me if 2020 is about as different to 2016 as 2004 was to 2000. Note, this has nothing to do with the party of the winning candidate. I'm only talking in the sense of how clear the result was.
Old 2020-10-18, 15:06   Link #923
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
4chan being 4chan

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...95488565665793
Old 2020-10-18, 16:38   Link #924
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
I have vague memories of the 2004 election. After the "interesting times" in the 2000 election, it seemed like nearly everyone decided that the same thing would happen again in 2004. Only for it to be a very straightforward election result.

Wouldn't surprise me if 2020 is about as different to 2016 as 2004 was to 2000. Note, this has nothing to do with the party of the winning candidate. I'm only talking in the sense of how clear the result was.
Actually 2004 was very atypical in its own way. Kerry was winning all the exit polls and widely expected to win early in the evening. If there'd been a 35K vote swing in Ohio he would have won the electoral college.
Old 2020-10-18, 20:06   Link #925
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That person is incredibly sus
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2020-10-19, 22:26   Link #926
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-10-20, 08:53   Link #927
ramlaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
'N-No these emails actually help Biden!', bruh this is called delusion and you haven't heard Trump talk like that to his kids because his kids are not coke addicts.

You are aware that the Director of National Intelligence himself has debunked Schiff's attempts to dismiss Hunter's emails as Russian disinfo?

Last edited by ramlaen; 2020-10-20 at 09:10.
Old 2020-10-20, 14:22   Link #928
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
You are aware that the Director of National Intelligence himself has debunked Schiff's attempts to dismiss Hunter's emails as Russian disinfo?
Bootlicker makes unproven statements to cover (again) for his boss ass, film at 11!
Old 2020-10-20, 17:45   Link #929
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I remember when ramlaen used a similar argument when arguing that Trump didn't disband the pandemic team set up during the Obama administration; by linking to an opinion piece by a Trump lackey claiming he totally didn't disband the pandemic team .

Only for another poster to follow with a link to a statement by the head of the team that was disbanded to confirm that the team was indeed disbanded.
Old 2020-10-20, 22:03   Link #930
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
'N-No these emails actually help Biden!', bruh this is called delusion and you haven't heard Trump talk like that to his kids because his kids are not coke addicts.

Good Sir, you need help Serious help indeed. Biden's son did something wrong but he is trying to do his best and he has good support system like his dad on his side.

I really want to tear you apart on this because it happen to my dad because he loss his older son at the age of 18 and it is hard to cope sometimes (he is old school guy that loves his family, even know that he get on my nerves sometimes). So please just dont say anymore about this and move on.
Old 2020-10-20, 23:25   Link #931
The Green One

Why do you guys give ramlaen attention like this? It's what they want.....
Old 2020-10-21, 01:23   Link #932
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Exactly. Trolls thrive on attention.

Plus, anyone who can look at Don Jr. and Eric and not see that they're serious cokeheads is truly delusional.
Old 2020-10-21, 03:17   Link #933
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
To be fair, I've had him blocked for months now and can only see what he says if someone quotes him. I very much recommend doing so considering how poor his takes are.
Old 2020-10-21, 11:14   Link #934
ramlaen

Quote:
I remember when ramlaen used a similar argument when arguing that Trump didn't disband the pandemic team set up during the Obama administration; by linking to an opinion piece by a Trump lackey claiming he totally didn't disband the pandemic team .

Only for another poster to follow with a link to a statement by the head of the team that was disbanded to confirm that the team was indeed disbanded.
Since we are apparently going to gaslight, perhaps you can tell us whether the team was disbanded or merged into another team they overlapped with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Good Sir, you need help Serious help indeed. Biden's son did something wrong but he is trying to do his best and he has good support system like his dad on his side.

I really want to tear you apart on this because it happen to my dad because he loss his older son at the age of 18 and it is hard to cope sometimes (he is old school guy that loves his family, even know that he get on my nerves sometimes). So please just dont say anymore about this and move on.
Your critique would hold more weight if it didn't require you to remove the context of Pakmen's attacks on Trump and his family, but you were never going to hold him (or Guardian Enzo for that matter) to the same standards.

Quote:
Quote:
To be fair, I've had him blocked for months now and can only see what he says if someone quotes him. I very much recommend doing so considering how poor his takes are.
If your response to being factchecked with citation is to call me a troll...

Last edited by ramlaen; 2020-10-21 at 11:26.
Old 2020-10-21, 11:41   Link #935
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Just when you think they couldnt get more childish https://twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/sta...544339969?s=20
Old 2020-10-21, 13:11   Link #936
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Exactly. Trolls thrive on attention.
I think you are mistaking the species. Ramlean is a minion, not a troll. He comes out of his resonance bubble brimming with fresh kool-aid, hoping to convince the internet to vote trump, or at the very least, to not vote for Biden & the democrats.

I take everything he writes like a pulse of what millions of 'murricans truly believe atm; it is as if the president asked all his followers to take of their clothes and walk outside their houses. We will be talking about this four years in the decades to come like people talk now about the 60s (but people in the wrong who were alive back then at least might say "I was stoned the whole decade").
Old 2020-10-21, 15:24   Link #937
cyberdemon

Quote:

And which the fbi refuses to confirm or deny such a statement which means they are still investigating and don’t want to give out false information. Trump likely just pressured him into saying it to make it look more real because he needs the controversy to get re-elected since he is falling further and further behind. Many former intelligence officials have almost outright said otherwise.
Old 2020-10-21, 15:53   Link #938
James Rye

The movie Borat 2 just got more interesting, lol. XD
Old 2020-10-21, 17:15   Link #939
cyberdemon

Never even saw Borat 1 but I kinda want to now lol
Old 2020-10-21, 17:45   Link #940
ramlaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
And which the fbi refuses to confirm or deny such a statement which means they are still investigating and don’t want to give out false information. Trump likely just pressured him into saying it to make it look more real because he needs the controversy to get re-elected since he is falling further and further behind.
The FBI refuses to comment on their investigation of the content of the laptop because it contains photos of naked underaged girls, not because they are concerned that the laptop (which has been confirmed authentic by multiple sources) is Russian disinfo.

Quote:
Many former intelligence officials have almost outright said otherwise.
None of these supposed former officials are willing to publicly state so, I wonder why? Almost as though they are yet another of Schiff's lies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
The movie Borat 2 just got more interesting, lol. XD
Funny how twitter allows fake news to spread while suppressing verified stories from major media outlets.

https://twitter.com/bendreyfuss/stat...01450597396480
Quote:
I have now seen the scene with Rudy Giuliani and though it is creepy for other reasons it is being described on twitter in a false way. He does not have his hand down his pants in a sexual way. He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic.

Also the bat thing is a joke she prompts and he just politely agrees.

The scene is confusingly edited for comedic purposes which makes sense since this is a comedy film and not a 60 Minutes expose. It would be good to keep that in mind in light of the flattening of media where everything can seem like everything else.

There are parts of this scene that are creepy though! In the same scene he pats her on the lower back in a very weird way. You will be able to find stuff you don’t like watching it. But I do not think the description of the “hand in the pants” thing is fair.
This is a Motherjones journalist by the way, far from a right wing pro Trump pundit.
Closed Thread