AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-16, 18:07   Link #281
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Or maybe Negima's Evangeline?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:12   Link #282
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Or maybe Negima's Evangeline?
close to her I think, chibi, blonde, red eyes, pettanko, what else..???

even Hajime thought to himself dat he was NOT a Pedophile/lolicon whenever Yue snuggle to his bed(or bath)...
well, dat was in early chapter after both of 'em became a party...

Spoiler for part of GT:

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2014-02-16 at 18:24.
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:22   Link #283
bakapervert
A pervert

And what about her personality? Something like Mondaiji's Leticia, Negima's Evangeline, BlazBlue's Rachel or maybe Bakemonogatari's Shinobu? And wow, looking at those roster, all loli vampire has those specific appearances.
Old 2014-02-16, 18:23   Link #284
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Really? So she's the main heroine? Figures. It's never the childhood friend, which Kaori is most similar to. Can you give a brief description of Yue?
She is alof at first glance; but deep down, she is aggressive and determined. She has no qualm in a bunch of stuff (she usually argues in a clear voice with Shia outside the inns on how they should book a single room and a single bath and slip in together (or better yet, 2 rooms--- a double one, and one for Shia alone ); her basic attitude is that of the "legal wife". She thinks Hajime is shy in bed

She can be pretty cruel if she feels herself insulted, and after seeing her self defense cruelty some town girls whisper "Yue onee-sama" at her anticts

Oh, and as far as I have read, Kaori is so far the only heroine which is in true danger (there is an evil plot going on); so her position in the story is bound to change sooner or later.
Old 2014-02-16, 18:24   Link #285
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

*Looks down at the user list* Wow this thread really took off.. (Well done Amacchi~)

Though, even with all the people in here, no one tagged this thread with Chuu2? Well, I will be doing the honors then.
Old 2014-02-16, 18:27   Link #286
bludvein

Nobody is really chuuni in this story though, despite Hajime's appearance change. That's just gonna give people the wrong idea.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:29   Link #287
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
*Looks down at the user list* Wow this thread really took off.. (Well done Amacchi~)

Though, even with all the people in here, no one tagged this thread with Chuu2? Well, I will be doing the honors then.
I assume chuu2 is chuuni, shorten from chuunibyou? Who have chuunibyou here in this story?
Old 2014-02-16, 18:33   Link #288
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

I was lolled when Hajime using something similar to rocket launcer RPG in order to take down a golem knight whose chasing after 'em like zombie who running in the ceiling of the dungeon even tho hajime shot it with his gatling gun many times...
Old 2014-02-16, 18:33   Link #289
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Its not really chuuni though, despite the appearance. He acts nothing like it.
I think you are using the dictionary definition, or the definition from the anime Chuunibyou.

Chuu2 has a very broad meaning these days, and its Otaku idiom can mean someone who is overly strong, or in simple words, broken.
Old 2014-02-16, 18:42   Link #290
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Anyone wants to kickstart a proper translation for this series at baka tsuki?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:45   Link #291
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
She is alof at first glance; but deep down, she is aggressive and determined. She has no qualm in a bunch of stuff (she usually argues in a clear voice with Shia outside the inns on how they should book a single room and a single bath and slip in together (or better yet, 2 rooms--- a double one, and one for Shia alone ); her basic attitude is that of the "legal wife". She thinks Hajime is shy in bed

She can be pretty cruel if she feels herself insulted, and after seeing her self defense cruelty some town girls whisper "Yue onee-sama" at her anticts

Oh, and as far as I have read, Kaori is so far the only heroine which is in true danger (there is an evil plot going on); so her position in the story is bound to change sooner or later.
Thanks.

I said this before, but no one replied. Does no one think that Kaori might be responsible for all of Hajime's troubles? She's like Kouki in that she doesn't realize the trouble she causes and that, to me, is the mark of an awful character. Her attempts to get close to Hajime only added fuel to the bullying. Ultimately, wasn't it because of her that Daisuke tried to kill Hajime and sent him to that hellhole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Anyone wants to kickstart a proper translation for this series at baka tsuki?
For a web novel that hasn't even been published? That's gonna be a hard pitch.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:54   Link #292
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

what kind ore is Azanchiumu ore ?
Old 2014-02-16, 19:01   Link #293
bludvein

Quote:
Thanks.

I said this before, but no one replied. Does no one think that Kaori might be responsible for all of Hajime's troubles? She's like Kouki in that she doesn't realize the trouble she causes and that, to me, is the mark of an awful character. Her attempts to get close to Hajime only added fuel to the bullying. Ultimately, wasn't it because of her that Daisuke tried to kill Hajime and sent him to that hellhole?
I understand the POV, but I don't agree. She lacks self awareness, but that's all she is guilty of. It's not her fault that one of her classmates is a possessive stalker.

EDIT: Fixed it. You make a good point. Daisuke doesn't really like Kaori, he just wants to possess her. So yandere isn't really appropriate. Still not her fault though.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-02-16 at 19:31.
Old 2014-02-16, 19:01   Link #294
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Thanks.

For a web novel that hasn't even been published? That's gonna be a hard pitch.
I agree that she's pretty dumb. She hasn't actually taken any proper steps to try and permanently end the bullying. She's also pretty dumb to realise she's the reason why it's taking place.

About the series, if it attracts enough attention, it might actually be translated.I believe scanlators translate series based on popularity.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 19:14   Link #295
BW95
Banned

Quote:
I understand the POV, but I don't agree. She lacks self awareness, but that's all she is guilty of. It's not her fault that one of her classmates is a yandere psychopath.
I don't blame her and that is definitely not her fault. Regardless, none of this changes the fact that she is definitely responsible for all the suffering Hajime's been through. Even before Daisuke, her continued association with him only brought him the enmity of his classmates and a bad reputation.

Please. Let's restrict the yandere to real romantic females. Daisuke's just an ass that let his lust get to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I agree that she's pretty dumb. She hasn't actually taken any proper steps to try and permanently end the bullying. She's also pretty dumb to realise she's the reason why it's taking place.

About the series, if it attracts enough attention, it might actually be translated.I believe scanlators translate series based on popularity.
I wouldn't call her dumb, but like Bludvein said she does lack awareness of the role she plays.

Is there even a precedent for for translating a web novel that hasn't been published? SAO and Mahouka started as web novels, but they were never translated until they were adapted into light novels.

Hajime was a good guy. A real 8/batman who played a thankless role, but now he's turned cold and indifferent and who do we have to thank for that? Daisuke the SOB yes, but who was responsible for Daisuke's decision? Kaori. She fell in love with this hero and now look what's happened to him.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-02-16 at 19:25.
Old 2014-02-16, 19:22   Link #296
bones

You can't blame people for another's person actions. That is aver slippery road to travel. People are responsible for their own actions. No one else in the class had any problems with Hajime that it made them go crazy and lob fireballs at him only Daisuke. Kaori was not the sole reason for Daisuke's actions from what I read him seeing Hajime act like a hero was also a reason for his actions. He would have done the same thing sooner or later with or without Kaori
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 19:31   Link #297
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
You can't blame people for another's person actions. That is aver slippery road to travel. People are responsible for their own actions. No one else in the class had any problems with Hajime that it made them go crazy and lob fireballs at him only Daisuke. Kaori was not the sole reason for Daisuke's actions from what I read him seeing Hajime act like a hero was also a reason for his actions. He would have done the same thing sooner or later with or without Kaori
I said I didn't blame her. No what ifs. We're talking about what is. Kaori did play a role in Hajime going through hell. That's fact. Between the guy who pulled the trigger and the girl who led him to pull the trigger, can you really say the girl wasn't responsible as well? We blame the guy, of course, but doesn't Kaori also hold some level of responsibility? This isn't about blame or guilt. It's about playing a role, good or bad.

I'm pushing this out into the open so that we sympathize with Hajime when he finally meets Kaori.
Old 2014-02-16, 19:35   Link #298
bones

Okay, but my point still stands, Daisuke would have done the same thing eventually. Kaori accelerating the process may in fact have saved his life even though he went through hell.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 19:37   Link #299
bludvein

Quote:
I said I didn't blame her. No what ifs. We're talking about what is. Kaori did play a role in Hajime going through hell. That's fact. Between the guy who pulled the trigger and the girl who led him to pull the trigger, can you really say the girl wasn't responsible as well? We blame the guy, of course, but doesn't Kaori also hold some level of responsibility? This isn't about blame. It's about playing a role, good or bad.

I'm pushing this out into the open so that we sympathize with Hajime when he finally meets Kaori.
No, she doesn't. She caused him trouble, but if Hajime had really wanted her to leave him alone he could've made it clear. Daisuke's actions are his alone. She didn't lead him to pull the trigger, he took advantage of the situation to settle his own jealousy.
Old 2014-02-16, 19:41   Link #300
BW95
Banned

Quote:
No, she doesn't. She caused him trouble, but if Hajime had really wanted her to leave him alone he could've made it clear. Daisuke's actions are his alone. She didn't lead him to pull the trigger, he took advantage of the situation to settle his own jealousy.
I misphrased that a bit. She didn't lead him to pull the trigger. She played a role in his decision to pull the trigger. If Hajime did reject her outright, then the guys would just bully him more for breaking her heart.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel