AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2014-09-27, 19:33   Link #11561
AnimeFan188

Man with implanted horns: I'll see you all in hell:

"A man who has bumps resembling horns implanted in his forehead was found guilty
of murder and other charges Friday for his role in the kidnapping and slaying of
three Massachusetts men in 2011."

See:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/90c9b...e-you-all-hell
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 13:25   Link #11562
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Tokyo’s moe temple is now selling Buddhist goddess anime figures

That is what I call a loli goddess! I'll take her home, worship her and keep her by my bedside!

So who wants to come along with me to grab her?
I take it you mean grab her to haul her to your home, as you don't really seem like the type of guy who'd share a loli.
Old 2014-09-28, 13:35   Link #11563
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I take it you mean grab her to haul her to your home, as you don't really seem like the type of guy who'd share a loli.
Of course I don't share my lolis. But I still need to board a plane to bring her home.

She'd follow me anyway. I am a good guy who plays music after all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 20:06   Link #11564
mikanrulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Baker acquitted of stealing 70 cents from boss

Some awesome news from Portugal. I am sure those 70 cents were really worth the money of the tax payers.

Sorry about the machine translation
That's... awful
mikanrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 16:44   Link #11565
Tiberium Wolf

Police were called to investigate a complaint about a European flag flying in Rory McIlroy's home town in County Down during the Ryder Cup

Quote:
The owner of the house was stunned when two police officers arrived at his door on Sunday morning.

In a post on Facebook, he said that the person who complained thought it was an Arabic flag.

A spokesperson said: "Police in Holywood attended an address in the Woodlands area yesterday following the report from a member of the public that a flag they believed to be offensive had been erected.

Ok... Someone taking too much drugs.
Old 2014-09-29, 21:43   Link #11566
JokerD

Someone slept through geography lessons, and current affairs. Or maybe he only watches fox news

Argentina found to be in contempt of court by US judge
Can a sovereign entity (in this case a country) be found guilty of contempt of court? Even head of states and diplomats would have immunity from law in another country.
(Part of me wonders how much the hedge fund is paying the judge...)
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 21:53   Link #11567
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

It isn't all that common to see the European Union flag really. At least and know that is what it is.

Though I wouldn't think of it as a Middle Eastern flag, since a lot of those have either green or black in them, or cresent moons. Not a ring of stars or dark blue.
Old 2014-09-30, 01:27   Link #11568
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Someone slept through geography lessons, and current affairs. Or maybe he only watches fox news

Argentina found to be in contempt of court by US judge
Can a sovereign entity (in this case a country) be found guilty of contempt of court? Even head of states and diplomats would have immunity from law in another country.
(Part of me wonders how much the hedge fund is paying the judge...)
Argentina put themselves under US jurisdiction when they agree to sel their bonds through the US. And if the Judge was for sale and Argentina couldn't beat out the hedge fund then they really have no one to blame but themselves.
Old 2014-09-30, 12:57   Link #11569
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Russia’s Chief Justice Advocates A Return To Serfdom

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-09-30, 16:59   Link #11570
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

^ Wut. Sounds like someone wants to be a Tsar.

Windows 10 to have a Start Menu!!1 SUCH INNOVATION!
Old 2014-09-30, 19:05   Link #11571
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr hat and clogs View Post
Whoa!

Old 2014-10-01, 02:22   Link #11572
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
^ Wut. Sounds like someone wants to be a Tsar.

Windows 10 to have a Start Menu!!1 SUCH INNOVATION!
It-it's the innovation of the Century !
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 03:03   Link #11573
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, it's a good one. I can tell.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 17:09   Link #11574
AnimeFan188

Remember: No matter what it is, it's all a conspiracy!

Rev. Louis Farrakhan calls Ebola a ‘race-targeting bioweapon’:

"Rev. Louis Farrakhan argued in a blog post Tuesday that the deadly Ebola
virus is a race-targeting bioweapon created by white people.

“Methods of Depopulation: Disease infection through bio-weapons such as
Ebola & AIDS, which are race targeting weapons,” the Nation of Islam
leader tweeted to his 308,000 followers.

In an article, Mr. Farrakhan argues that the United States “has a desire for
world depopulation” by using bioweapons “such as Ebola and AIDS, which
are race targeting weapons.”"

See:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-targeting-b/
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 08:00   Link #11575
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i did not know having unprotected sex is a bioweapon, it all makes sense now!! along with the Black Death plague!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 08:06   Link #11576
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Remember: No matter what it is, it's all a conspiracy!

Rev. Louis Farrakhan calls Ebola a ‘race-targeting bioweapon’:

"Rev. Louis Farrakhan argued in a blog post Tuesday that the deadly Ebola
virus is a race-targeting bioweapon created by white people.

“Methods of Depopulation: Disease infection through bio-weapons such as
Ebola & AIDS, which are race targeting weapons,” the Nation of Islam
leader tweeted to his 308,000 followers.

In an article, Mr. Farrakhan argues that the United States “has a desire for
world depopulation” by using bioweapons “such as Ebola and AIDS, which
are race targeting weapons.”"

See:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-targeting-b/
I haven't seen a race that is immune to Ebola or AIDS.

Old 2014-10-07, 10:13   Link #11577
Shyni

Mexican guy's Harry Potter collection acknowledged as world's largest by Guinness World Records.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 07:02   Link #11578
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Man Openly Carrying His Brand New Firearm Is Robbed Of It At Gunpoint

Oh my goodness hahahaha.

Old 2014-10-09, 21:28   Link #11579
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Oh wow, thats hilarious.
Old 2014-10-10, 06:21   Link #11580
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Rising Temperatures Lead To A Higher Proportion Of Girls Being Born Than Boys

Quote:
Rising temperatures in Japan lead to a higher proportion of girls being born than boys, according to a study in Fertility and Sterility. The observation has led the researchers to suggest that climate change could alter the mix of men and women.

Certain species, particularly reptiles, engage in temperature dependent sex selection (TDSS), in which the sex of offspring is determined by the warmth of the environment in which eggs are incubated. Humans rely on genes, but even for us there are slightly more women conceived in tropical regions than at the poles. Nevertheless, things can get complex when it comes to reproduction. It is only four years since the discovery of a species that uses TDSS in some circumstances and genetics in others.

Dr. Misao Fukuda of the M&K Health Institute in Japan found evidence to support the possibility, that human sex ratios may also be influenced by temperature, although in a more subtle way and through a different mechanism.

In 1968, 1.07 boys were born in Japan for every girl. By 2012, that was down to 1.05. A similar shift has been observed in other places, but there is debate about how widespread the trend is, as well as the causes. Fukuda noted that while the trend is clear, there have been some bumps on the trendline and compared these to the fluctuations in temperature.

Moreover, Fukuda also looked at data on the ratio of male to female “spontaneous fetal deaths” -- miscarriages after the first twelve weeks of pregnancy over the same period. Here the trend was much steeper, beginning at 1.3 and reaching 2 by the end of the study period.

“Two climate extremes, a very hot summer in 2010 and a very cold winter in January 2011, showed not only statistically significant declines in sex ratios of newborn infants 9 months later in June 2011 and October 2011, but also statistically significant increases of fetal death rates immediately in September 2010 and January 2011,” Fukada reports.

The increased number of male fetuses dying, relative to females, does not fully account for the decline in male births, but maybe indicative of a similar trend earlier in pregnancy, for which data is not available.

“Male conception seems to be especially vulnerable to external stress factors, including climate changes,” the paper concludes.

The fact that female fetuses are more likely to survive is well-known, and there is longstanding evidence that periods of stress affect male fetuses more severely. However, it's unexpected for temperatures to have such a strong effect in a country with as much air conditioning as Japan.

Changes to sex ratios for humans are so small that, unlike for reptiles, there is no threat to our survival. Nevertheless, an increase in miscarriages for all fetuses may be one more effect of rapidly changing climates.
ABOLISH THE LAW FOR MONOGAMY! ALLOW AND ENFORCE POLYGAMY!

And remove the age limit for marriage too.

Tags
humor