AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-07, 00:15   Link #1461
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Congratulations to Nana, you're now curvier than that perverted monkey Saruyama.
sadly nope he is still bigger lol

saru- 84-66-77
nana- 68-54-77
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 02:36   Link #1462
usspaul

how can a guy have a bigger bust then a girl ..... i just dont get it ....
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 03:12   Link #1463
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Saruyama a C cup? wtf? XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 03:47   Link #1464
Oberon

While it's nice to have a bit of discussion, I'd like to point out that the aforementioned poll is just someone's private fan site, so I wouldn't read too much into the results. For instance, the blog owner mentions right in the upper corner that he's a die hard Haruna fan, so I'd take any poll surveys with a grain of salt, just the same way if someone posted character poll results from, say, a IshidaxZaraki4eva livejournal community. The results are bound to be skewed based on the community a site attracts.

On the previous topic, I'm pretty content with how TLR-Darkness has been going. For what it is, it's doing things marvelously. The plot is there and moving along. Various characters have developed more in 6 chapters, than in 18 volumes of the previous series. The fanservice is varied and looks great. Wanting more plot is fine, but it seems to me that Yabuki's priority is to draw an ecchi harem comedy, with a bit of story flavor. If he gets more plot heavy, that's ok, but I won't expect any more than the fanservice/romance/story ratio we currently have. If you make your like or dislike of the series solely dependent on whether the series will "sober up" or change in some big way, you may as well spare yourself the trouble (ohoho) and drop the series for a year or so, then check up on how things have developed.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 03:59   Link #1465
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
Chest muscles. Pecs.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 07:11   Link #1466
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Holy crap, I don't know how I missed this, but, the harem poster, where's Momo and Nana and Yami?
Mea, Momo, Nana and Yami already got their nekkid color page in chapter 3. It's also included in the databook. In fact, it's the other side of this poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
While it's nice to have a bit of discussion, I'd like to point out that the aforementioned poll is just someone's private fan site, so I wouldn't read too much into the results. For instance, the blog owner mentions right in the upper corner that he's a die hard Haruna fan, so I'd take any poll surveys with a grain of salt, just the same way if someone posted character poll results from, say, a IshidaxZaraki4eva livejournal community. The results are bound to be skewed based on the community a site attracts.
I did specify it was an unofficial poll. I posted it because quite a few people voted (over 2500) in it and the results were interesting. I hope we'll get an official character poll later on. Personally, I think the results won't be very different (Momo's ranking will definitely improve though).
Old 2011-03-07, 07:30   Link #1467
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I did specify it was an unofficial poll. I posted it because quite a few people voted (over 2500) in it and the results were interesting. I hope we'll get an official character poll later on. Personally, I think the results won't be very different (Momo's ranking will definitely improve though).
Yeah, you did mention it's unofficial. Bad wording on my part, as I should have probably said "remind" instead of "point out". I'm in general leery of online polls. So much stuff that can skew the results. Community bias of the site making the poll (coughharuna4thcough), 1 or 2 "dedicated" fans with too much time or voting scripts, point in time/story when the poll was taken, etc. Anyways, good enough as a starting point for a discussion, so all is well.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 10:04   Link #1468
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mea, Momo, Nana and Yami already got their nekkid color page in chapter 3. It's also included in the databook. In fact, it's the other side of this poster.
Yeah, I remember that delicious one too. I'm just saying, they arepart of the harem, potentially, so a harem poster should probably include them.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 14:03   Link #1469
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
You are right. I never noticed that Momo, Nana, and Yami were not present. I guess it's not a true harem poster without those three. Still awesome though.
Maybe it's an older drawing that was never released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
Guys have wider shoulders, right? That's how. It's just measurement around your chest. And if the girl happens to me small and flat, well... yeah
Old 2011-03-07, 15:35   Link #1470
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Their absence from the poster is intentional. In actuality, they are present, you just have to turn around the poster to see them. They're separated from the rest because they're the main characters. Nana hasn't had much screentime yet, but I expect the next chapter to focus on her and Mea.
Old 2011-03-15, 16:40   Link #1471
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Anyone found anything regarding the state of well being of Yabuki and Hasemi?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 17:16   Link #1472
Xagzan

Jump SQ has several updates on their twitter since this all started, but I can't read the Japanese so I don't know if they mention whether their authors are safe.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 17:29   Link #1473
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Anyone found anything regarding the state of well being of Yabuki and Hasemi?
Quote:
Update 4: Viz Media has confirmed with ANN that it has been in contact with its co-owners, Shogakukan and Shueisha, and that all of its creators are safe.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-after-quake

So they should be safe.

In other news, the first TLR: Darkness tankoubon sold more than 130000 copies in its first week. That's better than the last volume of the original TLR, I think. Edit: it indeed is.

In addition, Perfect to Love-ru! (the databook) and the first tankoubon are going to be reprinted. The databook will most likely correct the mistake made about Haruna's birthday. Not sure what will change in the first volume though.
Old 2011-03-15, 17:43   Link #1474
ForteAnly

I'm glad that volume 1 is selling good, that both books will be reprinted, and the creator is safe. Thanks for the update Kanon.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 18:02   Link #1475
Soraya21

Many thanks, Kanon. At least it's a bit of good news to go all around in light of the catastrophe.

Though I'd imagine that any future numbers/statistics regarding the sale of those two books will probably end up being impaired due to Japan's current crisis.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 19:53   Link #1476
jaskco

Thats awesome to know thanks guys for this knowledge!(glad there ok, i hope the clean up goes alright) Anybody know when the chapter 7 will be released???
jaskco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 20:11   Link #1477
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskco View Post
Thats awesome to know thanks guys for this knowledge!(glad there ok, i hope the clean up goes alright) Anybody know when the chapter 7 will be released???
chapters come out roughly the first of every month. so in 2 weeks
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 22:17   Link #1478
kagato3

Maybe, It depends on how far along it was before the quake hit. Given how bad things still are I'm guessing that it will likely be at least a month before things return to any sense of normalcy. Glad to know that all the manga createors are well and hope they remain safe.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-16, 01:27   Link #1479
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Glad Kentaro's ok. That's another author I don't want anything happen too.
Old 2011-03-16, 01:27   Link #1480
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
sadly nope he is still bigger lol

saru- 84-66-77
nana- 68-54-77
Spoiler for Fail 1:

Spoiler for Fail 2:

Spoiler for Fail 3:

Spoiler for Fail 4:

Spoiler for Ultimate Fail:

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF FAIL THAT WAILS AND FLAILS ABOUT NOT GETTING NAILED NOT EVEN IN A LESBIAN JAIL.......NANA INSERT MIDDLE NAME WHICH I FORGET HERE DEVILUKE!
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen