AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 03:58   Link #1841
Dream_Traveller
Banned

No- the name of the palace is simply the 'Britannia Palace'.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:12   Link #1842
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
No, Pendragon is the name of palace. Capital is New-Wales.
帝都 means capital, not palace. In other words, the name of the capital is Pendragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
There was not a single mention of palace. For all we know, that building could be the Ministry of War.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:14   Link #1843
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
yes, i meant that this palace is in the place called Pendragon, which is imperial city. Something like Vermillion Forbidden City in CF.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:15   Link #1844
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
yes, i meant that this palace is in the place called Pendragon, which is imperial city. Something like Vermillion Forbidden City in CF.
No, the Vermillion Forbidden City is a "castle" that's located in a city, Luoyang.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:19   Link #1845
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
No, the Vermillion Forbidden City is a "castle" that's located in a city, Luoyang.
Ok, sorry for my mistake. I was wrong about VFC. But we will see whose truth is more..truth
Time for Word of God
Old 2008-07-01, 04:20   Link #1846
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
No, Pendragon is the name of palace. Capital is New-Wales.
Well, either way Pendragon is the name of Palace.
And i think they wouldn't mess with capital's name at least
Nope. The capital is Pendragon.
帝都ペンドラゴン. 帝都=Capital of Empire. No other possibilities.

Really, when the novel already messed up with Lelouch's personality, Suzaku's personality, timeline in Japan invasion, and the result of the Mexican standoff... what else can't it mess up?
The novel is written by a outsider, with a portion of info, then add a lot of her fangirl fancies to it. It's a AU not supervised by the director, any of the scriptwriters, or Sunrise. It's creditability is as good as the mangas and games, which means needing a lot of salt.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:20   Link #1847
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Ok, sorry for my mistake. I was wrong about VFC. But we will see whose truth is more..truth
Time for Word of God
You dare question the Prophet?
Old 2008-07-01, 04:23   Link #1848
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Nope. The capital is Pendragon.
It's 帝都ペンドラゴン. 帝都=Capital of Empire. No other possibilities.

Really, when the novel already messed up with Lelouch's personality, Suzaku's personality, timeline in Japan invasion, and the result of the Mexican standoff... what else can't it mess up?
The novel is written by a outsider, with a portion of info, then add a lot of her fangirl fancies to it. It's a AU not supervised by the director, any of the scriptwriters, or Sunrise. It's creditability is as good as the mangas and games, which means needing a lot of salt.
Now i get, thank you. I admit my mistake.
Quote:
You dare question the Prophet?
you are not Prohpet, you are just a man taking speculations of other people.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:25   Link #1849
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
you are not Prohpet, you are just a man taking speculations of other people.
Notice the at the end.

Also, when I just bring up speculations of other people, I put a notice that the front.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:28   Link #1850
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Notice the at the end.

Also, when I just bring up speculations of other people, I put a notice that the front.
I completely agree with you
That's what I said
Old 2008-07-01, 04:34   Link #1851
yamibakura

Since we don't know the gods in code geass, lets hope Akasha's sword/Ragnorok stay incomplete. Otherwise Koshimizu might be in trouble.
Prophets are also important. Dun dun dun. So I was right when I said Pendragon was the capital. I thought maybe I overlooked something in the episode since I've only watched it once so far. ^^

Looking back at Schneizel's lines in episode 12, I wonder what kind of plot he has going against Charles.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:39   Link #1852
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Since we don't know the gods in code geass, lets hope Akasha's sword/Ragnorok stay incomplete. Otherwise Koshimizu might be in trouble.
Why would Koshimizu be in trouble?

As for me, I'm all for the start of Ragnorok. Let C.C. become a normal girl!

Quote:
Looking back at Schneizel's lines in episode 12, I wonder what kind of plot he has going against Charles.
I'm not sure what line you're talking about. All he was saying that one should use other methods before using war.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:46   Link #1853
yamibakura

Quote:
Why would Koshimizu be in trouble?

I'm not sure what line you're talking about. All he was saying that one should use other methods before using war.
I mean Akasha's sword/Ragnorok kills gods right? Unless Koshimizu isnt a god(looks at tags saying koshimizu's word of god) you're both prophets. ^^ It was my attempt at a joke.

I'm all for CC becoming a normal girl, but I don't know if Ragnorok has that kind of power, since well it along with akasha's sword is a weapon to kill gods. It might have some other purpose(s) that we don't know about. edit: Ragnorok and Akasha's Sword might both have different functions, but we do know they 'likely' must be used together to kill gods. Another clue is when Charles says something about the Ragnorok connection.

About Schneizel I think I was looking for at his expression and how the screen faded out from a close up of his confident-glare to the Emperor's throne/audience room.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:50   Link #1854
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
I'm all for CC becoming a normal girl, but I don't know if Ragnorok has that kind of power, since well it along with akasha's sword is a weapon to kill gods. It might have some other purpose as well.
"Kill God(s)" could mean strip the Geass Immortals of their immortality.

Quote:
About Schneizel I think I was looking for at his expression and how the screen faded out from Schneizel to the Emperor.
I would say we've been shown a side of Charles that sort of conflicts with his Social Darwinist stance. He's willing to use simple show of force to get what he wants.

Also, it seems the order to declare war on the Balkanized CF was a test to see how his children would respond.
Old 2008-07-01, 04:58   Link #1855
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Sword of Akasha is either a. . .

- monolith (some weird artifact of unknown composition and molercular structure that may or may not exist between dimensions)

- mecha that require geass attuned pilot... pilot will be encased in tentacles and merged with the machine while buck naked.

- the remains of some alien (extradimensional or not) with the power to destroy the world. Like Genova from FF7.

- an ancient weapon attached to a giant ship or city called Akasha

This is sure. . . the sword of Akasha will not be an actual sword. In science fiction + fantasy anime and rpgs, things are never that straight forward. Whenever a legendary "sword" is mentioned. . . it rarely is an actual sword.
Old 2008-07-01, 05:03   Link #1856
yamibakura

Quote:
"Kill God(s)" could mean strip the Geass Immortals of their immortality.

I would say we've been shown a side of Charles that sort of conflicts with his Social Darwinist stance. He's willing to use simple show of force to get what he wants.

Also, it seems the order to declare war on the Balkanized CF was a test to see how his children would respond.
Strip the geass immortals of their immortality. Would that make CC one of the gods? I doubt the cult are immortal, since well a cult must follow something or someone. VV is the current leader of the cult after CC. Does that make VV a god? But why would he want to kill himself? Unless he wants to kill CC and any other geass immortal.

After looking at the whole scene with Charles and Schneizel again, it does seem as if there is a conflict with Charles. It could possibly mean Charles isn't completely negligent or indifferent when it comes to his children. Plus it also brings to light the idea that he actually 'cared' for Lelouch and Nunally while Marianne was still alive(I'm thinking of that image of Charles, Nunally, and Lelouch on a green hilltop-- the image was from episode 11). Declaring war to see how your children react.. It might be safe to say Schneizel was the only one who might have realized what his father was doing. Not saying he would know that, but he's really smart so I think its likely he knew judging on his expression and the fade out to the throne room.

Also I have to say I thought Odysseus's reaction to war and his the situation with the tianzi very respectable when compared to Carine and Guinevere who already sound very malicious. He even commented that Area 11 was becoming more peaceful. I'm not saying he's a saint by any means, but I guess he isn't so much of a war hawk.
Old 2008-07-01, 05:07   Link #1857
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Strip the geass immortals of their immortality. Would that make CC one of the gods? I doubt the cult are immortal, since well a cult must follow something or someone. VV is the current leader of the cult after CC. Does that make VV a god? But why would he want to kill himself? Unless he wants to kill CC and any other geass immortal.
I'm just throwing out ideas now (not speculations), but the things is, does "killing" here actually mean taking the life? That's a question that we should consider.
Old 2008-07-01, 05:11   Link #1858
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
C.C. is a normal girl. No less normal than Lulu or Suzaku or Orange.

For that matter, would you call Nina a normal girl compared to C.C.?
Old 2008-07-01, 05:12   Link #1859
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
C.C. is a normal girl. No less normal than Lulu or Suzaku or Orange.
She's immortal. I would consider that as abnormal.
Old 2008-07-01, 05:14   Link #1860
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
She's immortal. I would consider that as abnormal.
Abnormal compared to which other main character?

Suzaku and his Hax? Any of the Geass users?

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories