AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2017-09-30, 12:23   Link #21
Theia_Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Snack was taken down by Urouge. Cracker then beat him which is why he was hanging around recovering on the cloud island where he saw kaido jump off
I meant whereabouts when I said that. Sorry.
Of course, given who they work for (and serve, given Big Mom is their mother) it can't be good unless she decided she can't afford to waste their worth.

And now that I think about it, how screwed do you think Big Mom will be if Perospero gets knocked unconscious again and can't keep her afloat?
Theia_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 12:27   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It will take almost three hours for the cake to be fully ready. That's a long game of cat and mouse they're going to have to play with Big Mom. Jinbe won't be enough, they will also need his crew if they want to survive this long.

As for Luffy, I don't think he has anything up his sleeve. He gave everything he had against Doflamingo and Cracker. If he had another trump card than Gear 4, he would have used it by now.
Old 2017-10-01, 02:42   Link #23
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Nami is a strong Navigator and i hope she can manipulate the ocean and wind for her advantage. Now, we need to make sure Nami shines here since this time her navigation will be ultimately tested.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 15:10   Link #24
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 880
That was a good chapter. Right now the Straw Hats have two options that I know of. Go into the mirror world in the bathroom and face off with the armies or have Jinbi summon bunch of whale sharks and pull the sunny for a while. Has for Nami you guys in the forum are asking blood from stone. She won't pull the group out of this one. This is Jimbi's turf.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 12:50   Link #25
Theia_Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Chapter 880
That was a good chapter. Right now the Straw Hats have two options that I know of. Go into the mirror world in the bathroom and face off with the armies or have Jinbi summon bunch of whale sharks and pull the sunny for a while. Has for Nami you guys in the forum are asking blood from stone. She won't pull the group out of this one. This is Jimbi's turf.
Agreed.
Even I know this.

And I realized later that the Tsunami is made of candy. In other words, a Homie made from Perospero's Candy powers.
Theia_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote