Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-03, 11:38   Link #681
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Aruka is one of those who probably wants to see Cruz get stronger so she'll have a stronger opponent to face, and is guessing he's capable of getting stronger. However, the one whose intentions still truly remain unknown- Saten

dammit, when's the next chapter out?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 11:40   Link #682
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Your logic is stunning.... lol. Its not logical for a villain to aid the hero unless its a sleezebackstabber or its an ally of the hero. She did infiltrate the resistance so that qualified for the backstabbing. But aiding Cruz helps nobody other then Cruz and since hes the hero.
Villains in general do not aid heroes they kill them.
The reason why she aided him sure she wants him to survive by himself but thats not the point. If you only see that you miss the point. The reason why he should survive, she knows he will never join Arclight so he would kill him if he became to powerfull. Or perhaps she wants her brother to kill Arclight, but then what is she in all this lol.

About the fragment Zero is only a copycat nothing more nothing less. The real 2nd wasnt a copycat. what Blade and Arclight are are copycats so another person is the real deal...possibly Cruz.

Btw if she wanted to kill him she would not have cut off his arm. She knew both Disk and Eve have regenerative abilities from observation, she would have sliced him in 2 if that was her intent.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 11:42   Link #683
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Aruka is one of those who probably wants to see Cruz get stronger so she'll have a stronger opponent to face, and is guessing he's capable of getting stronger. However, the one whose intentions still truly remain unknown- Saten

dammit, when's the next chapter out?
One more week and half.

Quote:
Your logic is stunning.... lol. Its not logical for a villain to aid the hero unless its a sleezebackstabber or its an ally of the hero. She did infiltrate the resistance so that qualified for the backstabbing. But aiding Cruz helps nobody other then Cruz and since hes the hero.
Villains in general do not aid heroes they kill them.
The reason why she aided him sure she wants him to survive by himself but thats not the point. If you only see that you miss the point. The reason why he should survive, she knows he will never join Arclight so he would kill him if he became to powerfull. Or perhaps she wants her brother to kill Arclight, but then what is she in all this lol.
Lets put it easy. Her reasons for doing what she did are known only to her. Wether she's purely evil or not is just speculation right now. She won't do more, she blew the wall, so the only thing that's left for her to do is to wait for what her brother can do, but if he was going to be killed, she wouldn't do anything. She opened a path, now it's all up to Cruz.

This and what Magin said.

Quote:
About the fragment Zero is only a copycat nothing more nothing less. The real 2nd wasnt a copycat. what Blade and Arclight are are copycats so another person is the real deal...possibly Cruz.
Then how do you suggest a fragment with all powers works?
Quote:
Btw if she wanted to kill him she would not have cut off his arm. She knew both Disk and Eve have regenerative abilities from observation, she would have sliced him in 2 if that was her intent.
Did you really read that chapter? She sliced his left arm for the data chip, and after that she tried to finish him off. If she could she would have killed him, but Blade kept her in line. Then she tried to kill him once more, but Arclight stopped her. What she of course didn't expected is that Saten would let Eve save him.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 12:02.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 12:08   Link #684
Ca12nag3

Hmm i dunno Saten was watching the cam footage all the time his crush on Eve is bull. There has to be something else. He could have claimed her from Arclight and he would prolly give him a pet ^^.
So saving her in his weird way looks fishy. About his sis i dont think she ever intends to kill Cruz shes prolly just pissed off about him always counting on others. May i note people get mortaly injured all the time and dance after a quick medichelp lol.
Perhaps she thinks putting Cruz alone and in deaththreat might trigger his power?

Also the 2nd has all powers so its not Zero. Zero is just like i said artificial created by them scientists. Since all powers are asumed to have gone to different people (fragments).
The real allpower 2nd wouldnt need to absorb them like i said.
So no matter how the story goes neither Arclight or Blade will ever be the complete 2nd.

Also about ^that blade^ in chapter 72 its him, his neck nr is (079AB) (AB Adam Blade)
The other neck nr seen in the story is (078AA) (AA Adam Arclight)
Old 2009-11-03, 12:16   Link #685
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Hmm i dunno Saten was watching the cam footage all the time his crush on Eve is bull.
Of course it's bull, he was just kidding

Quote:
Also about ^that blade^ in chapter 72 its him, his neck nr is (079AB) (AB Adam Blade)
The other neck nr seen in the story is (078AA) (AA Adam Arclight)
Oh yeah, about that... I found a proof that could say all. And it's ironic because if true, then Disk unintentionally made that Blade say something he didn't want. Wanna know wich is it?

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 12:55.
Old 2009-11-03, 12:46   Link #686
Ca12nag3

sure shoot
Old 2009-11-03, 12:47   Link #687
shadowii

Ca12nag3 i just have to mention one thing: this is the wrong manga to apply logic to.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 12:57   Link #688
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Ca12nag3 i just have to mention one thing: this is the wrong manga to apply logic to.
Needless applies it's own logic like any other manga applies it's own. So far everything makes sense, so no problem

About the final hint:

Spoiler for Imposter?:

The chinese translation further states my statement. Thanks to DragonBladeX who found the hint

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 15:56.
Old 2009-11-03, 13:03   Link #689
Ca12nag3

It could be about the entire Cruz=Yamada thing but who knows im tired of discussing matters that dont realy need to be discussed since its clearly Blade. Only the reason why he uses it might be interesting. Prolly cause he wants to be Yamadas knight in shining armor *the entire slotmachine* thing
Old 2009-11-03, 13:03   Link #690
shadowii

well heres hoping to that not being blade, but isnt it amazing how different the artwork is between the older and newer chapters

really would like to know what pirateking, ark, and plant think of all this with blade (they can read japanese)
Old 2009-11-03, 13:08   Link #691
Homura7

Quote:
well heres hoping to that not being blade, but isnt it amazing how different the artwork is between the older and newer chapters

really would like to know what pirateking, ark, and plant think of all this with blade (they can read japanese)
I can read some of japanese too

I'm a 50% sure it's not Blade. According with the chinese translation he used "Little Boy" on Cruz. Really, that's LB for you?

And what do you mean about the artwork? The first scan is volume printed.
Old 2009-11-03, 13:10   Link #692
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I'm a 50% sure it's not Blade. According with the chinese translation he used "Little Boy" on Cruz. That's LB for you?

And what do you mean by the artwork? The first scan is volume printed.
I mean the way their drawn the older chapter have a more cartoonish design then later chapters. Just compare eve in chapter one to eve in chapter 54 or mio inchapter 11 to mio in chapter 51
Old 2009-11-03, 13:16   Link #693
Homura7

Quote:
I mean the way their drawn the older chapter have a more cartoonish design then later chapters. Just compare eve in chapter one to eve in chapter 54 or mio inchapter 11 to mio in chapter 51
The art evolved satisfactorily. That double spread with Blade hitting Hatfield in the face is superb, don't you think?^^
Old 2009-11-03, 13:18   Link #694
shadowii

^
yes yes i do
Old 2009-11-03, 15:09   Link #695
Ca12nag3

The art is great.

About the Blade again i think its 99.9% sure its Blade since he has his id nr on the neckthing and he acts the same way, the only difference is...1 word... wich could be placed in context with the earlier bit ( like hes serving his lady) -> Yamanda-ko
Old 2009-11-03, 15:18   Link #696
Homura7

Quote:
The art is great.

About the Blade again i think its 99.9% sure its Blade since he has his id nr on the neckthing and he acts the same way, the only difference is...1 word... wich could be placed in context with the earlier bit ( like hes serving his lady) -> Yamanda-ko
Coincidentally in the page I posted she's serving another lady: Mio. However, he uses "ore" to say "I", and in the latest chapter, the only time he refers to himself, he says "boku".

As for the chocker, do you know even that thing can be copied?

Of course that's just speculation... for now.

But don't you find it strange? In this chapter, all Blade traits are shown: Atraction to young girls, copying, mode child on...

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 16:00.
Old 2009-11-03, 16:53   Link #697
Ca12nag3

You put to much in the language lol. Not every word should be carried around on a gold platter. If you know what that means.
Then only ones able to use doppelganger wich is the technique to pretend to be someone else are Blade, Eve and Arclight.
Realy its just Blade just read when chapter 73 comes out thats 100% Blade.
Old 2009-11-03, 17:01   Link #698
X207
Gamyūsa

i have a question regarding cruz in ch56+
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 17:08   Link #699
Homura7

Only Mio and Disk know.

Quote:
You put to much in the language lol. Not every word should be carried around on a gold platter. If you know what that means.
Then only ones able to use doppelganger wich is the technique to pretend to be someone else are Blade, Eve and Arclight.
Realy its just Blade just read when chapter 73 comes out thats 100% Blade.
Blade and Arclight use doppelganger?! That's news to me, I thought that fragment is like Zero, biologically created and thus cannot be copied. Don't get confused, not Blade nor Arclight can use doppelganger. Reread the manga.

Just to say, even if it's Blade, the current situation won't end in the same manner of everytime he fights someone.
Old 2009-11-03, 17:30   Link #700
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Only Mio and Disk know.

Blade and Arclight use doppelganger?! That's news to me, I thought that fragment is like Zero, biologically created and thus cannot be copied. Don't get confused, not Blade nor Arclight can use doppelganger. Reread the manga.

Just to say, even if it's Blade, the current situation won't end in the same manner of everytime he fights someone.
Read chapter 63. X2078

Arclight uses something dopplegangeresque. How else can he mutate like that. Even before he absorbed the second.

And rember kafka he was wondering about Blade and Eve as he was dying as their powers reminded him of------ (he dies then but it must have been arclight)

And Uten knew about the weakness of doppleganger, something that Eve found suprising

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-03 at 17:57.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen