AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2007-06-23, 10:35   Link #541
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

What I really should have asked for was a walkthrough. I'm STUCK at the second Really zone.

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. But I'll that walkthrough need soon or I may end up crashing & burning.

EDIT: AHHHHHHHH!!! Idiot = me!! Flame, you were dead on with your response to that spoiler post I made a week ago.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2007-07-06 at 18:19.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 11:07   Link #542
AsaShigure12

Send a message via MSN to AsaShigure12 Send a message via Yahoo to AsaShigure12
can someone help me, I can't even finish day1, will someone give a walktrough? and just one question, why is the text not in japanese characters but boxes and unusual characters
AsaShigure12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 15:32   Link #543
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsaShigure12 View Post
and just one question, why is the text not in japanese characters but boxes and unusual characters
Sounds pretty similar to this problem here.

As for the walkthrough, I'm sure there are a bunch out there, but of course they're in Japanese. Here's one (click the links in the first section of the document). All you really have to do is select the right combination of phrase (from those available in the Really? Zone) and Key (from those you've acquired so far).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 18:21   Link #544
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Want everything on ONE page? Try this one
Old 2007-07-09, 01:11   Link #545
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I wish they would release Shuffle!, this game and Tick! Tack! in English.
They are missing a lot of potential costumers by not doing so...
and it makes me sad cause I want to try them but can't read Japanese.....
and even if I am trying to learn it will still be a long time before I know enough to understand all the text....
someone release them in English please?
=(

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 18:35   Link #546
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Just played the original 逆転裁判, specifically the US version. Now I can really see why Navel incorporated parts of the "Witness Cross-Examination" system into this game, due to the Phoenix Wright series' popularity in the home market.

I bet that scene is Kaede's messed-up memories re-inventing the first time she and Rin had sex (which'd explain the blood). As was said earlier, the game's plot occurs in memories -- often messed up memories. So that'd be my guess... (But have you actually been reading/listening to the story, or are you just clicking through it quickly to get the CGs?)

Spoiler for .......:

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2007-07-11 at 19:41.
Old 2007-07-25, 00:07   Link #547
RogueUNSC86
Nerdcore revolution

wat does this mean i hope they make a nother series also since its licensed by funimation now wat will happen who knows but i hope they come out with a new season i was in a depression when it ended so bad it lasted for 4 months i got out of it but i hope they come out with more you know but if someone could post if their is going to be a nother season let me know k
RogueUNSC86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 12:47   Link #548
devilfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Just played the original 逆転裁判, specifically the US version. Now I can really see why Navel incorporated parts of the "Witness Cross-Examination" system into this game, due to the Phoenix Wright series' popularity in the home market.

I bet that scene is Kaede's messed-up memories re-inventing the first time she and Rin had sex (which'd explain the blood). As was said earlier, the game's plot occurs in memories -- often messed up memories. So that'd be my guess... (But have you actually been reading/listening to the story, or are you just clicking through it quickly to get the CGs?)

Spoiler for .......:
Whatever I do it always go back to where I started! I tried every possible choices. I can't even read it because the characters aren't displaying in japanese. But some strange symbols.
devilfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 13:21   Link #549
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfire View Post
Whatever I do it always go back to where I started! I tried every possible choices. I can't even read it because the characters aren't displaying in japanese. But some strange symbols.
Sounds like you'll have a lot of trouble playing the game. See also this post, which deals with both of those issues. It's not simply a matter of picking the right key item when you're in the "Really Zone", but you also need to use the arrows to pick the right corresponding sentence (i.e. the one with the big lie in it). It's the combination of sentence and key item that allow you to successfully pass and move on. So, you'll probably need at least some level of Japanese to make it through. And, as I said, fixing the Japanese font issue is addressed in that link; it's probably a matter of using AppLocale and/or installing a native-Japanese TrueType font.

Really, we should make an FAQ for this game, or something, as these two items have come up a lot.
Old 2007-10-27, 13:59   Link #550
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

WALKTHROUGH HERE

In some places, you MUST follow the walkthrough to the letter. Failing to do so in one instance could leave you stuck and force you to reload a save (not due to failing a Really? section).
Old 2007-10-27, 16:02   Link #551
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

huh... there are instances you cannot proceed? That's odd, as you can always switch here and there between different memories part. *scratches his head*
Old 2007-10-27, 21:13   Link #552
devilfire

Maybe I'll get through once I finish fixing the fonts.
devilfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 11:42   Link #553
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I sort of know where the game will prevent you from progressing, but I just don't know how to put it in words properly. Since I don't have RR installed on my laptop (nor do I have the game DVD with me), you'll have to wait a week or so until I go back home for a few days.

EDIT: Got the point where it'll glitch on you.

Spoiler for Open to see:

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2007-10-28 at 12:03.
Old 2007-11-13, 09:19   Link #554
jethroboni
Kaede Admirer

Send a message via Yahoo to jethroboni
Does anyone know where to get a walkthrough/faq of really really?
jethroboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 19:45   Link #555
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethroboni View Post
Does anyone know where to get a walkthrough/faq of really really?
Scroll up just a little bit, and you'll see that HashiriyaR32 posted a walkthrough. Though, it is in Japanese, as is the game. (And before you ask "is there a translation", the answer is no...)
Old 2007-11-14, 05:28   Link #556
jethroboni
Kaede Admirer

Send a message via Yahoo to jethroboni
Ok, thanks.....
jethroboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 03:37   Link #557
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Just wanted to update this thread for some late-breaking news!

Translation of Really? Really! has commenced, and it has been since the beginning of the month.

All the info can be found here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=63146

One more thing. One of the translators who recently joined the team is going to review this game on his radio show on the 22nd of this month at 11PM PDT. I'll post more information on this upcoming event as more info is available.
Old 2008-03-25, 16:52   Link #558
Dessert

For those who haven't heard. Kaede-chan and GamePatch have organized their resources and joined together to work on the Really? Really! project. More information can be found at www.game-patch.org
Dessert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel