AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-07-27, 23:26   Link #26721
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
If they are able to execute RG Zeta & make it firm & stable, te variants can be many , not just delta plus ( delta, delta Kai, zeta a1/c1) . What I'm hoping is they can improved the core block system to do RG ZZ or even the impulse gundam variants
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 23:47   Link #26722
casval cehack

I can only imagine the joy of applying minuscle realistic "decals" on a gunpla like ZZ.
Old 2012-07-28, 00:12   Link #26723
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

I can't imagine what is like If RG V/V2/F91/F90 variants...the 1/100 scale is already small. Imagine 1/144 @@
Old 2012-07-28, 00:39   Link #26724
casval cehack

One thing: it won't take as long as RG Freedom (or RG Strike + Skygrasper + 3 striker packs).
Old 2012-07-28, 00:42   Link #26725
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

I would say strike noir & strike iwsp want be long to RGfied 1st...Where for strike iwsp instead of giving grand slam, given the bazooka
Old 2012-07-28, 02:52   Link #26726
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
I can't imagine what is like If RG V/V2/F91/F90 variants...the 1/100 scale is already small. Imagine 1/144 @@
Man, a RG V/2/F91/F90 would be as small as the Loto's, it would be near impossible to keep articulation without the thing breaking apart from just standing around!

The MG V is already flimsy and fragile enough, image that in 1/144 scale? if you changed pose the whole thing would turn into a pile of scrap plastic.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 03:20   Link #26727
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Man, a RG V/2/F91/F90 would be as small as the Loto's, it would be near impossible to keep articulation without the thing breaking apart from just standing around!

The MG V is already flimsy and fragile enough, image that in 1/144 scale? if you changed pose the whole thing would turn into a pile of scrap plastic.
i dont think is that small of Loto size. RD is around 1/144 scale & for F91 is still quite big
Old 2012-07-28, 05:00   Link #26728
casval cehack

It would be around this size in comparison to the current RGs. This old 1/144 Victory even has a pseudo innerframe and has quite good articulation for its age, which would be ofcourse eclipsed if Bandai decided to make a RG of it in the coming years.
Old 2012-07-28, 06:53   Link #26729
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

i stand corrected!
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 12:55   Link #26730
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Don't think we'd see that happening considering how much the technology has improved over the years.
Pretty sure whatever they bring out now will be sturdy enough despite how small it gets.
Can't really compare models of today to those years ago, the tech has moved on so much it's really not fair on the older stuff
Old 2012-07-28, 14:09   Link #26731
Zeydra
A random passerby

Some new images for the upcoming Legilis Gundam HG are out.

Every time I see a modern HG kit I am reminded of just how far they've come in details compared to the kit I started with (HG Infinite Justice) years ago. Looking nice so far.

Rest of the images here: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...pe-images.html
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 14:40   Link #26732
Ikaoru

I'm so curious about the height difference between HG and RG? Are they almost the same by any chance?
Ikaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 16:39   Link #26733
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaoru View Post
I'm so curious about the height difference between HG and RG? Are they almost the same by any chance?
For their 1/144 HG counterparts, same height for the UC suits (Mk.II were a few mm smaller). But RG Freedom and Strike were noticeably taller; HG SEED kits had horrible proportions to begin with.
Old 2012-07-28, 23:33   Link #26734
Akyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Some new images for the upcoming Legilis Gundam HG are out.

Every time I see a modern HG kit I am reminded of just how far they've come in details compared to the kit I started with (HG Infinite Justice) years ago. Looking nice so far.

Rest of the images here: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...pe-images.html
Wow...I'd get this in MG...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:06   Link #26735
Appel

about the RG victory... at this point i doubt it. until now all RG kits are suits with a basic head height of around 18m +/- half a meter (not counting extremely tall v-fins and sensors).
so my guess is that for now we will only see suits of that height because they can get away with making them all the same size so they dont have to modify the inner frame whole lot.
machines like the victory or the F91 are known for being really small so they would have to make them smaller than the others as well. that would mean that they would have to modify the frame a LOT.
im pretty sure that we will see smaller and bigger RGs in the future. but for now i think we can only expect suits from the 18m range.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:50   Link #26736
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
about the RG victory... at this point i doubt it. until now all RG kits are suits with a basic head height of around 18m +/- half a meter (not counting extremely tall v-fins and sensors).
so my guess is that for now we will only see suits of that height because they can get away with making them all the same size so they dont have to modify the inner frame whole lot.
machines like the victory or the F91 are known for being really small so they would have to make them smaller than the others as well. that would mean that they would have to modify the frame a LOT.
im pretty sure that we will see smaller and bigger RGs in the future. but for now i think we can only expect suits from the 18m range.
And what about the Zeta? It's around 19 meters tall. They probably have to make a new frame for it. And if it CAN transform, they MUST make a new frame. I don't see why they can't make smaller frames than as well. But I do agree, that at this point in time, it's unlikely we will see either F91 or V Gundam in RG. But maybe Bandai surprises us in the future, who knows?
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:01   Link #26737
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
And what about the Zeta? It's around 19 meters tall. They probably have to make a new frame for it. And if it CAN transform, they MUST make a new frame. I don't see why they can't make smaller frames than as well. But I do agree, that at this point in time, it's unlikely we will see either F91 or V Gundam in RG. But maybe Bandai surprises us in the future, who knows?
according to MAHQ it has a head height of 18.7 meters. so if they make the model in 1/144 scale and make it 12.5cm tall instead of 12.9cm as it should be in that scale they could totally get away with cheating a little^^
if they did make a new frame for it so that it can transform thats a whole different story though. but i suppose they would still make it as tall as the other RGs in that case so that they can reuse at least a few pieces.
i do worry about the RG zeta being incredibly flimsy though if they do make it transformable.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:07   Link #26738
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
according to MAHQ it has a head height of 18.7 meters. so if they make the model in 1/144 scale and make it 12.5cm tall instead of 12.9cm as it should be in that scale they could totally get away with cheating a little^^
if they did make a new frame for it so that it can transform thats a whole different story though. but i suppose they would still make it as tall as the other RGs in that case so that they can reuse at least a few pieces.
i do worry about the RG zeta being incredibly flimsy though if they do make it transformable.
Thats my biggest fear, that it will be flimsy Even my 2.0 is kinda flimsy, and I never transform it. I hope they make the RG a Partsformer. I don't mind that, and it makes the kit much more solid.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:14   Link #26739
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I hope they make the RG a Partsformer. I don't mind that, and it makes the kit much more solid.
Yup, like the HG Delta Plus. Speaking of which, I really am tempted to get that metallic edition of HG D-Plus.
Old 2012-07-29, 06:29   Link #26740
casval cehack

Quote:
Thats my biggest fear, that it will be flimsy Even my 2.0 is kinda flimsy, and I never transform it. I hope they make the RG a Partsformer. I don't mind that, and it makes the kit much more solid.
That was my take before too, but with this "For New Evolution" thing, I believe Bandai will take some risks. If the presumed RG Zeta has even weaker knees than the current HGUC, I'll just buy two kits.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy