AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-22, 19:32   Link #261
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Ep. 3 was great! Subaru and Jiro make such a great couple. I really hope they end up confessing to one another by the end of this series (not necessarily have to be dating), and not leave it so implicit.
This almost never happens in anime these days (save for hentai and hardcore shoujo). Anyway, for a swimsuit episode, it was quite good (had somewhat of character and plot development). On the other hand, who cares At least I watch only for Subaru going into self-loathing mode, and Kanade messing with everyone around her
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 19:37   Link #262
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
(save for hentai and hardcore shoujo)
The gap between those things is enormous...ish. Never mind that the adjectives are usually switched around...
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 20:13   Link #263
ion475
にこにこにー

Not liking this episode as much as last 2. But then, backstory is a must, no matter how hard it's sometimes to take them (Mostly b/c they're usually fairly boring or predictable or downright ridiculous...). As for the kidnap part - I predicted they scripted it from the start anyway...(No, I haven't read the novel...)

But yeah, I guess Fujihara DO enjoy being insane male...KIHARA-KUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Of course, Jiro and Subaru makes a great couple. On the other hand, though, Subaru is quickly accumulating a bigger harem than some male leads in other animes...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 22:55   Link #264
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...>.>

Spoiler:

If you ask me, he's enjoying this role just a tad bit too much...
That and this...

Spoiler for saving space:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:05   Link #265
Midonin
Last Engage

Kudos to the animators and/or Kawaguchi. Whoever put it in there.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:46   Link #266
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Wow, good catch there.
Old 2011-07-22, 23:49   Link #267
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
My understanding is that the girl "drowning" was a decoy to get Jirou and Subaru distracted so the "kidnapping" could take place. Hence the lifeguards and such were paid to be "away".
Ever since Kanade's payoff of the Nurse back in ep 01, I can never look at her scheming any other way

Quote:
That's abit dangerous if you don't know what you're doing right?

Worst case scenario, paralysis- a gut punch is simpler and less likely to go wrong.
You're right. The judo chop at it's lowest could give a terrible headache after the person awakes, while the worst is like you said, paralysis

Gut punching seems to be such a common knock-out method in Anime, I'll admit I've thought at times to hire someone to do that to me just to see how it feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
On the other hand, who cares
I care! I wanted to see my twintail in a swimsuit, and Narumi even more! Can you believe the kind of service she would give a swimsuit episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Of course, Jiro and Subaru makes a great couple. On the other hand, though, Subaru is quickly accumulating a bigger harem than some male leads in other animes...
You... gave me a horrible thought. What if my twintail and Narumi end up falling for the butler Subaru? My life will be ruined!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:55   Link #268
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Gut punching seems to be such a common knock-out method in Anime, I'll admit I've thought at times to hire someone to do that to me just to see how it feels
Pretty sure it's the solar plexus, not the gut. Gut would just hurt. Solar plexus is between the gut and rib cage, and and a blow to it causes breathing difficulty (hence knocking them out if hit hard enough).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:56   Link #269
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You... gave me a horrible thought. What if my twintail and Narumi end up falling for the butler Subaru? My life will be ruined!
Given the OP, I say it's pretty likely.

From what little (obviously this isn't a very popular series yet so details are scarce) I've manage to dig up about the character profiles, it feels like it's going to be like a tug of war between Subaru and Jirou for the girls.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 00:12   Link #270
mangatron

Quote:
Given the OP, I say it's pretty likely.

From what little (obviously this isn't a very popular series yet so details are scarce) I've manage to dig up about the character profiles, it feels like it's going to be like a tug of war between Subaru and Jirou for the girls.
Yeah, even when I watch the ED, I just always felt this might be more about Subaru's harem. I just didn't want to believe it

On the one hand, I would like to see which of the girls can defeat Kureha, but on the other hand, I'd like to see how Subaru can reject them without telling them her secret

Still hoping those animal ears next ep are related to Narumi
Old 2011-07-23, 03:25   Link #271
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Im not looking forward to that cat girl appearing i dont know why but i find her annoying already O_o
The purple hair girl though im looking forward to that one alot
Old 2011-07-23, 07:46   Link #272
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Im not looking forward to that cat girl appearing i dont know why but i find her annoying already O_o
The purple hair girl though im looking forward to that one alot
She only appeared for several seconds and she bugs you already?

Perhaps you need a forced motorboat to comprehend the wonders she can bring to this series

But I would like me some twintail right now. And for some strange reason I can't bring myself to check her name on the site, I feel as if "twintail" is all I need to call her
Old 2011-07-23, 09:40   Link #273
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Good!! ep 3 is Good..
Ojou-sama's fan-cervice in bikini, is cute..hahaha...i like her, to tease Jirou.. too bad, Subaru is not in bikini...damn
however, Ojou-sama's plain was good, for to erase the fear of Subaru..,il like the fact Jirou immediately shows a certain amount of courage, for helping Subaru in this situation, Subaru was afraid of knife, and Jirou help her...
the father of Subaru, is strong...
the next episode, it seems even better
The war for Jirou begun?
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 09:51   Link #274
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
That and this...

Spoiler for saving space:
OH GOD i missed that?

god i need to rewatch it again and see for mah self >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 10:58   Link #275
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... I just can't ignore these oh-so-exploitable sequence of images...

Spoiler for Jirou being tactless.:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 14:27   Link #276
HuNGaricum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

oh jirou.. how dare you... i understand, that he is gynophobic but... cmon....

btw anyone else thinks that kanade is the one who always flips the situation upside down. she has awesome sense to do this at the right time, at the right place...(I'd rather see more dere than this pinky brat interrupting, but if the brilliant ojou sama has planned it this way, i'll let it be...)
so far the progress between Chicken and Shitsuji(-kun,or whatever) got collapsed in the ends of the episodes... i think Kinjirou has to rebuild a fortress in every goddamn episode, because of the new facts showing up at the end... i hope the end will not go to an "out-of-nowhere love stuff..." i want to see its progress... my opinion is that ep 8-12 would be the best to do this. they could have a long time for a very important part of the story...

anyone knows a link to the LN translations? i havent found them yet but there has to be at least one translator... this series is too good to not have one...
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 14:32   Link #277
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:

Perhaps you need a forced motorboat to comprehend the wonders she can bring to this series
lol but the swimsuit episode just showed and i doubt they are gonna have another one
Old 2011-07-23, 18:27   Link #278
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
lol but the swimsuit episode just showed and i doubt they are gonna have another one
Noooo don't doom it! There has to be a beach ep! If I don't even get a glimpse of my twintail's pantsu I'll... I'll cry!
Old 2011-07-23, 18:43   Link #279
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

Nono, it's more like
Spoiler:

Quote:
Noooo don't doom it! There has to be a beach ep! If I don't even get a glimpse of my twintail's pantsu I'll... I'll cry!
I'm almost certain there are an infinite number of ways you'll get to see her pantsu without resorting to a beach episode....

But... It would be funny if they shown every girl's pantsu, except her's

I wanna watch you squirm... [/evil]
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 19:04   Link #280
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Nono, it's more like
Spoiler:
Stop, you. I'm already trying very hard to not see the joke. Don't make me see it again.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen