AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-26, 03:57   Link #1861
tsunade666

if a girl and a guy alone walking in the streets its A DATE!!! specially in night. Kinda romantic but that old hag ruin it.
Old 2010-02-26, 09:09   Link #1862
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mah~ It's kinda cute to see her insecure of her feelings, either because she's aware of the 'competition', or because she's a 'girl with a weak presence'
Old 2010-02-26, 09:11   Link #1863
Miraluka
Banned

Yeah, she is the one who said Touma is a datingsim protagonist.
Old 2010-02-26, 09:49   Link #1864
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
if a girl and a guy alone walking in the streets its A DATE!!! specially in night. Kinda romantic but that old hag ruin it.
dude, you're calling the hottest woman in index an old hag?!?!
Old 2010-02-26, 11:04   Link #1865
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

From a lolicon's perspective I suppose...?

I quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon
No. He's polygamic. Touma marries them all.
Old 2010-02-26, 11:58   Link #1866
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
dude, you're calling the hottest woman in index an old hag?!?!
Well, with the ages of Touma's harem, she might be the oldest and for the hottest, I dont think so, there are too many woman is much better looking than her.
Old 2010-02-26, 12:53   Link #1867
tsunade666

oriana isn't part of his harem!!! And I'm no fan of oriana even though she is just damn HoT mama. I'm no fan of big breasted girl. Looks tiring just looking at it.
Old 2010-02-26, 18:05   Link #1868
Miraluka
Banned

Maybe thats because of the youth of yours n_n.
Old 2010-02-26, 18:54   Link #1869
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
oriana isn't part of his harem!!! And I'm no fan of oriana even though she is just damn HoT mama. I'm no fan of big breasted girl. Looks tiring just looking at it.
right, touma should hurry up and make her join the harem too >___<

or even better, she could just hook up with superman...
Old 2010-02-27, 16:39   Link #1870
Seihai
スマイリウム

Is there any info on the #6 of the Level 5's?
There are only 6 Level 5 mentioned in the Dramatis Personea, if I counted right.

Oh and could someone elaborate for me the abilities of:
Mental Out, Attack Crash and Meltdowner?
I'm really interested in to what extent they can use their abilities (especially Meltdowner), what techniques they (are able to) use with them and stuff.
Old 2010-02-27, 20:04   Link #1871
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Mental Out, Attack Crash and Meltdowner...

Mental Out seems to govern the basic concepts we have when we hear psychics. "The Queen" has the ability to mind control people, which she usually uses to talk to other people instead of going out herself. Also includes reading other peoples memories, changing a person's personality by means of brain-wash, telepathy, memory elimination, amplification of will, reproduction of thought and transplantation of emotions.

Attack Crash is completely unexplainable in Academy City standards, but can be similar to how Kaori uses magic to strengthen herself. Gunha could do the following: create a strange explosion around him that throws people away, feels a prickly pain but will not receive serious damage when he is shot or pierced in the heart, he can perform physical combat with double the speed of sound, cover his whole body with an unknown force field and also uses a projectile-force which he calls "Amazing Punch".

Meltdowner
simply allows Mugino to use attacks and defense at the atomic level. Unfortunately, among the Level 5 Abilities, this joins Teitoku Kakine's Dark Matter as the "So powerful it's unpredictable" abilities.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-27, 21:03   Link #1872
Seihai
スマイリウム

Oh sweet, thanks for the info!!

From looking at that small pic I found of Attack Crash, he seems to look really like an idiot (literally). lol Like those generic stupid protagonists without second thoughts and wearing a headband. Not like I dislike those, though.

Mental Out seems amazing to me. Wouldn't she be able to make Accelerator jump of a cliff?
Old 2010-02-27, 21:43   Link #1873
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I dunno, but what I'm certain is, of all the Level 5's, The Queen is the most passive of all of them.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-02-27, 21:50   Link #1874
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I've always figured that Accelerator had some kind of move to counter mind attacks and teleportations. After all- somebody had to be crazy enough in the past to attack him, or at least the Scientists studying him would have tried to control him using that method. But none of this was ever mentioned.

Queen sounds powerful, but at the same time it makes me wonder why haven't we have an exchange between her and Mikoto? Is there any mention of their relationship? Rivals? Friendly? Neutral?

P.S - Oriana was described to be around 18 years old, the same as Kaori.
Old 2010-02-27, 22:45   Link #1875
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So many big-busted 18-year-olds roaming around the world of Toaru lately.

@The Queen
I think she doesn't really care about their fangirls declaring war against each other.

Old 2010-02-27, 23:34   Link #1876
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
So many big-busted 18-year-olds roaming around the world of Toaru lately.
Bah! Out of all the 'mature' women, my favorite is still Archbishop Laura.

You guys can keep your busty women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
@The Queen
I think she doesn't really care about their fangirls declaring war against each other.
Yes, also at the same time, I can't help but think of her as the silent Hikikomori type character due to her powers Should she ever appear in the series, I can't wait to see if she'll have an interaction with Touma, leading to some fun times from Mikoto

Or even better, their fanbase goes on a warpath
Old 2010-02-27, 23:57   Link #1877
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes, also at the same time, I can't help but think of her as the silent Hikikomori type character due to her powers
Maybe she the Queen is bored with her current life sorrounded by fangirls with the same pattern of tough t and is searching for something "interesting" in her life D=.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Should she ever appear in the series, I can't wait to see if she'll have an interaction with Touma, leading to some fun times from Mikoto

Or even better, their fanbase goes on a warpath
More like that I have the feeling of "Touma memories being healed" by her which would mean that he would be brain washed with false memories in favor of a treatment with Mikoto, but since everything is an illusion and Touma has certain right hand....
Old 2010-02-28, 09:23   Link #1878
giorno

@vanish

about mugino's power
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
Mugino's ability, it's something like locking free electrons into an ambiguous non-particle, non-wave state. She more or less fires the electron beam off as a high speed explosive projectile attack.

Though powerful, it's a very unstable and risky ability that requires precise calculation. As a result she normally operates in a "low output" mode, which is weaker but much safer for her.

Her "high output" mode by comparison carries a strong risk of backfiring and potentially blowing up in her face, literally.

Her point of pride would be that it was predicted that a full attack in her "high output" mode could annihilate Railgun in an instant. Remember, in comparison, tree diagram predicted that it would take even Accelerator about 125 or so moves to take out Mikoto. Of course, such an attack would be a suicide attack on her part, so it's debatable if it's really something to be proud of.
Quote:
4th Miguno Shizuri
Meltdowner (Atom Breaker)
- Converts electrons into unstable destructive matter
- Explosions
-'An electron changes its nature into either particle or waveform according to situations. Meltdowner converts the electrons in the atmosphere into an unstable state just between the particle and waveform, fix its unstable nature, and uses it according to her will.

An unstable electron has the characteristic of fixing itself, creating a pseudo-wall that esper uses to strike its opponent with great speed. It's formal classification would be a "Highspeed Waveform-Granulator Cannon".

It's outer appearance resembles that of a shining white beam. It could melt metals with ease and it can also be fired at four different directions at once.
she basically can manipulate electrons to shoot particle beams or create particle shields and such...

Queen:
Quote:
5th Shinri Shouaku
Mental Out
- Reading of other people's memory
- Changing a person's personality by means of brain-wash
- Telepathy
- Memory elimination
- Amplification of will
- Reproduction of thought
- Transplantation of emotion
- Queen and the leader of the greatest faction within Tokiwadai
gunha
Quote:
7th Sogiita Gunha
Gemstone - Unkown
- Doesn't know what is own ability is
- Create a strange explosion around him that throws away people around him
- Even if he was shot in the heart or been pierced by an ice pick, he'd just feel prickly pain but would not receive serious damage
- He can perform physical combat with double the speed of sound
- Cover his whole body with unknown forcefield
Old 2010-02-28, 10:10   Link #1879
tsunade666

Queen = Hikikomori
Gunha = Stupid hero. you know like superman which wear his briefs after wearing his blue tight dress.
Mugino = My WAIFU! and also itsuwa I like archbishop but she is too sly. I will leave chaoz to handle her.

Queen can't heal touma because the memory is already destroyed. Its not like he had an amnesia he had a memory destruction.

If a girl magnet ally of justice meets THE QUEEN with hikomori status. I'm seeing a queen plus slave status. S & M
Old 2010-02-28, 11:23   Link #1880
LastResolve

lol guha seems intresting character perhaps his power is creating forcefields?
but the true question is if they dont know about his power how can he be a level 5 instead of 0

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen