AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-03, 17:36   Link #241
mayumi

well no one in the show actually resembles the old series appearance except kagura, mikage and shrade. lets not forget silvie character seems to be a huge deal in EVOL but hardly resembles silvia/celiane in appearence. if people can theorize cayenne is reika based on powers alone then zessica having part of silvia's soul/power + reika's memories/soul is valid.
same with mikono who looks nothing like silvia but has silvia's one time connect power. amata who is pretty depressed about left behing almost wishing he could die is bit like reika's negativity.
Old 2012-04-03, 21:43   Link #242
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
well no one in the show actually resembles the old series appearance except kagura, mikage and shrade. lets not forget silvie character seems to be a huge deal in EVOL but hardly resembles silvia/celiane in appearence. if people can theorize cayenne is reika based on powers alone then zessica having part of silvia's soul/power + reika's memories/soul is valid.
same with mikono who looks nothing like silvia but has silvia's one time connect power. amata who is pretty depressed about left behing almost wishing he could die is bit like reika's negativity.
Silvie is just the movie version of Silvia and is likely just a mess up in her name because of the passage of time. they aren't different people. The fact the name was used in the "vision" of Kagura and Zessica likely means it's a fake.
Old 2012-04-04, 21:08   Link #243
HimeaSaito

Next episode Kagura will take Mikono but I hardly doubt he'll take her to Altair since the women they took couldn't survive, he know that so I would say that he wanted to take her somewhere were no one wouldn't bother them. Zessica will tell Amata who Mikono really is and try to convince him that his feeling for Mikono won't reach to her heart since Kagura is connected to her since they are reincarnation of Apollon and Sylvie. Her power to connect can able to hear Kagura voice on episode 11. Fudo seem to know Mikono very well
Old 2012-04-05, 13:15   Link #244
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Didn't Kawamori say something about Amata growing up/getting stronger as a person?

I have a feeling that this next episode we'll get to see Amata's resolve/ growing up/ getting stronger. All to get Mikono back from Kagura.

In other words, an Amata power up episode, hopefully at least, since Kawamori did say this. We all got focused on Mikono, Kagura had some focus on him as a character, now we need an episode that focuses on Amata getting his powerboost. Hopefully, next episode.

Kagura may fail, and if he does, we'll just have Mykage sweep him away with his zenbonsakura.
Old 2012-04-06, 03:25   Link #245
Mangaka-chan

The Character page on the official Aquarion EVOL website has been updated.

http://aqevol.com/character/

Lols that Sazanka's Element power is 腐食力 (the power of corrosion), given that she is a 腐女子 (fujoushi).
Old 2012-04-06, 04:30   Link #246
kuromitsu

Well well, what do we have here, background information on Altair characters that haven't been mentioned in the show yet? I hope this doesn't mean that they decided to cut Altair's backstory...

Spoiler for info:
Old 2012-04-06, 04:37   Link #247
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Well well, what do we have here, background information on Altair characters that haven't been mentioned in the show yet? I hope this doesn't mean that they decided to cut Altair's backstory...

Spoiler for info:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-06, 04:54   Link #248
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:

Spoiler for info:

At least we know the relationship between Mykage and Kagura now.
Old 2012-04-06, 08:36   Link #249
miketyson

Thanks for noticing the updates, Mangaka-chan, and thanks for summarizing, kuromitsu.

FWIW I *do* think I can remember Izumo using a word that could've been "Ianthe" (maybe around the first time he's down in the basement looking at Alisia in her glass tube?), but if it's what I'm remembering it's one of those "one mysterious word, no context, no explanation" things...if it's something that's been formally introduced and explained I definitely missed it.

This show's "recent history" timeline has me somewhat confused, but in particular:
Spoiler for Kagura:
Old 2012-04-06, 10:06   Link #250
Vena
Carpe Diem

Ianthe is the power (source?) of Altair, if I'm not mistaken. Izumo speaks of it falling into disrepair during Jin's funeral, or some such. I don't remember exactly what was said off the top of my head. From what I gather, its what is keeping the people (all of them) still alive. The way its framed, its like Mykage is leading the sheep while the Ianthe is, in reality, falling apart right under their feet.

The info on Jin and Mykage is not *out of the blue* but more of a confirmation (in Mykage's case) of what we had assumed. The Kagura stuff may have been introduced due to his soon-to-be rise in importance and, probably, introduction of a backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
So then to have had a major impact in Kagura's life he would've had to have adopted him at a pretty young age...I think. Could just be more "anime age" shenanigans but it seems a tad off. Perhaps he could communicate with Kagura while "on ice"?[/SPOILER]
Either they can communicate through the crystal or he had Kagura since was a wee-kiddy because Izumo implies that Kagura spent a hell-of-a-lot of time at Mykage's *crypt* while he was frozen.

As for his powers... I think they mean the moment he met her. As in the moment he found her in Episode 1. Prior to this, he had no elemental power to speak of.
Old 2012-04-06, 12:29   Link #251
ChocoBar9
Banned

Next epiosde titles
Quote:
16話 魂の告白
Soul's confession
17話 湧き上がれ、命
Rise up, Life
18 話 レア・イグラー
Rare Igura
19 話 はじめての再会
First reunion
synopsis for the 15 ep
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-06, 13:34   Link #252
Zuul

I 'm almost certain it's said somewhere Mykage went to sleep only 2 years ago.

Unless the translation is false.
Old 2012-04-06, 16:32   Link #253
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post
Next epiosde titles

synopsis for the 15 ep
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Translation:

Spelling mistakes if any courtesy of my phone.
Old 2012-04-06, 17:14   Link #254
miketyson

Vena: your translation looks right to me (only thing I'd add: Amata's gun-pointing is done "haltingly" or maybe "shakily"...he's not trigger happy). Cayenne usually has a gun, wonder where Amata would get his though?

That said, I'm a bit skeptical about these because googling for exact snippets from the spoilers only seems to turn up some 4chan threads (guessing that's where you found these, ChocoBar9)...and this forum now, actually. Usually if it's spoilers from a magazine it'll turn up on someone's blog, or on some Japanese message boards, but I can't find anything like that at this time...so without knowing the source I am at least a little skeptical.

Zuul: I think Izumo said something about the warp gates and "2 years ago", but I'm blanking on what it was or even which episode it was in. Not sure if that's what you're remembering and not in a position to hunt it down either.
Old 2012-04-06, 17:16   Link #255
crayven

Another spoiler for ep 15, don't know if true or not.
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-06, 17:36   Link #256
kuromitsu

If that's true then there you have it,
Spoiler for ep 15:
Old 2012-04-06, 17:45   Link #257
miketyson

It sound very believable --
Spoiler for what it sounds like:
-- but not being able to find any of these on the Japanese internet means I'm staying skeptical for now. Maybe Google's just lazier about indexing the Japanese internet?
Old 2012-04-06, 17:54   Link #258
kuromitsu

Quote:
It sound very believable --
Spoiler for what it sounds like:
-- but not being able to find any of these on the Japanese internet means I'm staying skeptical for now. Maybe Google's just lazier about indexing the Japanese internet?
Well, regardless of whether it's true or not, it wouldn't exactly be a surprising development, given that
Spoiler for maybe spoilers maybe not:

That said, it's cca two days until the episode so we'll see soon. ^^;;
Old 2012-04-06, 18:00   Link #259
miketyson

Quote:
Well, regardless of whether it's true or not, it wouldn't exactly be a surprising development...snip...That said, it's cca two days until the episode so we'll see soon. ^^;;
Oh yeah, definitely agreed, and especially since it's two days away...I'm curious to see how it turns out. My only real counter-argument is it sounds too plausible; if someone told you about episode 14 in advance, would you have believed them?....
Old 2012-04-06, 18:09   Link #260
kuromitsu

Quote:
Oh yeah, definitely agreed, and especially since it's two days away...I'm curious to see how it turns out. My only real counter-argument is it sounds too plausible; if someone told you about episode 14 in advance, would you have believed them?....
Seeing that this is Aquarion - I probably would have.

Spoiler for stuff:
Closed Thread