AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-04, 11:23   Link #24701
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Am i the not the only 1 who thinks that Tsukune in his berserk state( back when he have his body modification with Fuhai) look far better than his current form.
No, I'm with you on that. Kind of wished he had just taken that form and gone batshit (lol, "bat"shit. Anyone? anyone?) on Alucard. Nice little monster-to-monster showdown.
Old 2013-12-04, 21:15   Link #24702
Chris38

Chapter is out in the usual place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 21:25   Link #24703
shadow1296

um is it just me or does the manga seem like it's going to end soon, now don't get me wrong i don't want it to end but it's showing a lot of aspects that its ending for this type of series,
1. a big climactic fight against a character who all in tense and purposes can be considered a final boss
2. a sort of clear couple between the main character and the main heroine
3. the main character can control the power that was at risk of killing him for most of the series
4. beautifully drawn scenes that take up 2 pages
5. semi important side characters return to help with the boss fight

honestly i know its probably not ending and they will probably go into another arc after this is over but those markers are there and probably other markers i didn't see that shown up as well symbolizing the manga is ending
Old 2013-12-04, 21:39   Link #24704
Chris38

^ There are still some plot points, that haven't been resolved though ... like the matter of the eggs, planted around the various locations around the world.

Furthermore, I think that it would be pretty anticlimactic if Alucard was defeated by two young Shinso, who have just recently awakened the capability to use the full extent of their powers - after all, someone who is considered as the oldest vampire, should have enough experience to turn the tides against someone who ... is a lot younger compared to him.

So, I would be pretty disappointed if this story would be ending so soon.
Old 2013-12-04, 21:49   Link #24705
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^ There are still some plot points, that haven't been resolved though ... like the matter of the eggs, planted around the various locations around the world.

Furthermore, I think that it would be pretty anticlimactic if Alucard was defeated by two young Shinso, who have just recently awakened the capability to use the full extent of their powers - after all, someone who is considered as the oldest vampire, should have enough experience to turn the tides against someone who ... is a lot younger compared to him.

So, I would be pretty disappointed if this story would be ending so soon.
like i said i may be wrong and i don't want it to end either but it still doesn't change that those ending aspects are still there and we may be getting to a point that the author feel that they took tsukune's story as far as they can and continuing with him as the main character would be tedious, yes there are still some issues that need to be solved and i really do hope it doesn't end but it just looks like that's where its headed
Old 2013-12-04, 22:10   Link #24706
Chris38

^

Well, personally I think that there is still something that Ikeda can add to the story, which is the whole human - ayashi coexistence aspect, which hasn't been brought up in the story, that much.

After all, now that Tsukune has finally became something different then a human, and the fight against Alucard, has made the humans aware of the monsters existence, at least to some extent ... Ikeda might expand and change (which is going to take some time) the relationship between humans and ayashi due to Moka's and Tsukune's actions.

Since, it has been mentioned, by Jack Frost ... that Moka and Tsukune have a destiny that will change the world, and so far ... I don't think that Ikeda made them do something that could result in something that would change the entire R+V world.

But, like you said ... we have to wait and see, what Ikeda is going to do, in the future chapters.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-12-04 at 22:31.
Old 2013-12-05, 00:09   Link #24707
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Personally, i hope the manga don't end yet. I still wanted to learn more about Akasha and Issa. Though that's probably just me.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 05:24   Link #24708
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Personally, i hope the manga don't end yet. I still wanted to learn more about Akasha and Issa. Though that's probably just me.
No, it's definitely not just you, I want to know more about them too. I especially want to know if Issa is still alive, the fact that he hasn't been seen storywise for seven long years is very troubling. Not to mention Akasha's background, hopefully we'll learn of it if she ever becomes free of Alucard. And they need her to win this fight, Tsukune and Moka can't do it alone, or at least they shouldn't. If Alucard gets pwned like Gyokuro did, that would all but kill my interest in the story, as Ikeda would've taken the convenient route rather than the excellent route. And I expect better of him, I really do.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 05:52   Link #24709
ChuckE
Provoker

Imagine if this chapter was final with final words "And they live happily ever after" - epic meltdown would be for sure on forums
Old 2013-12-05, 08:50   Link #24710
dmaxzero

No, no and no.
But no with that character design.
It completely deters me from the story. He´s gonna be ultraman with vampire wings later on?
Unnecessary, problematic.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 09:42   Link #24711
shalala

Power armor Tsukune looks meh. Still found it awesome. Something that bugged me was when Tsukune took off his limiter he should have lost it and become a pawn of Alucard. But dammmmn does Mikogami and Fuhai look handsome. Especially Mikogami when he is covered in all them limit chains.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 09:58   Link #24712
Tachibana
タチバナ

So Tsukune is Mikogami's trump card against Alucard, which probably means that Tsukune will be the "key" to destroying Alucard or perhaps dealing the final blow.

Thoughts anyone?
Old 2013-12-05, 10:17   Link #24713
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
So Tsukune is Mikogami's trump card against Alucard, which probably means that Tsukune will be the "key" to destroying Alucard or perhaps dealing the final blow.

Thoughts anyone?
Maybe, but I doubt that it's going to occur in the current fight, since to me ... there are still a few parts that remain unresolved ... like the matter of the eggs in Mizore's village, for example.

Furthermore, to me ... it would be pretty anticlimactic, if the oldest vampire, and someone who even the Three Dark Lords weren't capable of "fully" defeating would be defeated by Tsukune who has just awakened his Shinso powers, and we even don't know to what extent he is capable of controlling them.

Not to mention, I still think that Akasha is going to somehow make an reappearance in the current arc, since she has been mentioned as "the bomb", by Mikogami, in one of the earlier chapters, of the current arc ... which makes me think that Alucard still hasn't gotten serious yet - since, after all ... there would be no point to bring out Akasha, if the current situation could be resolved, with the current members that are on the good side.
Old 2013-12-05, 10:48   Link #24714
Soji

The way I see it both "Tsukune and Moka" are "the trump card".

But I agree with Chris38 there is more that still need to happen before we see the end of Alucard.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 10:54   Link #24715
Tachibana
タチバナ

I wonder if Mikogami planned to have Tsukune as his "trump card" since the beginning.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:02   Link #24716
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I wonder if Mikogami planned to have Tsukune as his "trump card" since the beginning.
If that was the case then how would he know that? I think them eggs are more copies of Alucard and he would only be beaten once everyone is together. Seeing how the darks one where only able to seal him. With Tsukune, Moka, Sen and the rest of the dark ones they should surely be able to beat him. I do wonder where Moka's father is? Captured or finding a way to save his other wife.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 13:18   Link #24717
Tachibana
タチバナ

What if the Bus Driver is Moka's father in disguise? This thought has crossed my mind before.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:38   Link #24718
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn what a bad ass way to end the chapter. Although i think we are still pretty far away from a true ending. But we finally have seen Tsukune become more than human and the return of Moka as well (inner) The trump card has always been both of them which is a nice touch. There are so many unanswered questions and so many other plots to explorer i highly doubt we are coming close to the end. Alucard wont be defeated so easily i think.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:55   Link #24719
Breimoon

until now was the demon side. Next is it gonna be the human side?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 14:03   Link #24720
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just thought about something. Akasha was wearing armor at the time she fought Alucard in the past, I wonder if her armor came in to being the same way or in a similar manner like Moka and Tsukune's armor.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire