AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-04, 20:24   Link #61
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Naruto used Shunshin no Jutsu. The body flicker technique. A D ranked jutsu that any academy level student should be able to use.. But obviously at a very high level due to the Kyuubi chakra.

Thanks to Spacecat from bleachasylum, you can see the Shonen Jump Summer Swimsuit pullout. Sakura representing the girls from Naruto.
Spoiler for Sakura swimsuit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Funny how Naruto went from Dangerous but manageable ninja -> Badass Sage -> God Mode in the few chapters he's been in since the Revenge of The Sasuke started.
I miss the old dangerous but manageable ninja. He was easy to root for. Naruto fanboys want him to be badass and uber cool, but I liked the old goofy Naruto who got by on guts(at least we thought he did at the time). But I guess this was unavoidable being the main character in a Shonen manga.
Old 2010-08-04, 20:26   Link #62
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Geez Naruto's growth is beyond ridiculous now, he was already the strongest person in the village and now he's gone SSJ... How much actual time has passed since the timeskip anyway?
-Don't worry about it. Soon enough, Sasuke will show up and use his Sharinghax to reduce any power-up Naruto had null and void. Best to enjoy Naruto's moments of awesomeness before they end I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Thanks to Spacecat from bleachasylum, you can see the Shonen Jump Summer Swimsuit pullout. Sakura representing the girls from Naruto.
-Formal protest. Sakura is not a very good representation of the women in this series. Temari would have been so much better .
Old 2010-08-04, 20:30   Link #63
Alchemist007
*Author

He should learn Hiraishin. Screw Shunshin.
Old 2010-08-04, 20:39   Link #64
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Naruto is like god now. He's already mastered Hiraishin? Was it shunshin or hiraishin? I don't get it. They said "it looks like a yellow flash"... O_O That was overwhelming. Just too much to deal with it right now.

So Gai stumbles into his enemy... but it seems meaningless now.
Gai and Kisame on one side - and behind the waterfall there are Mokuton-Yamato, Hachibi and God.
Old 2010-08-04, 20:41   Link #65
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
He should learn Hiraishin. Screw Shunshin.
So far most of Naruto's techniques have been passed to him with the exception of kage bunshin.

So unless he gradually learns it from the flashback or from some scroll Minato left behind I can't see Naruto learning it and plus Naruto isn't the type to use strategies like his father did so he wouldn't be able to put Hiraishin to its full use anyways.
Old 2010-08-04, 21:04   Link #66
SeanQ

Naruto becomes a flamer *yes!*
Old 2010-08-04, 21:15   Link #67
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Naruto used Shunshin no Jutsu. The body flicker technique. A D ranked jutsu that any academy level student should be able to use.. But obviously at a very high level due to the Kyuubi chakra.

NIce picture... took a shot at applying a little photoshop magic to help better the quality
Spoiler:
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 21:28   Link #68
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Don't worry about it. Soon enough, Sasuke will show up and use his Sharinghax to reduce any power-up Naruto had null and void. Best to enjoy Naruto's moments of awesomeness before they end I say.
Well, I'll have to say, this is a fact.

Anyway, Kisame should just die already. He has already shown everything, and another round of fight wouldn't be any fun.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 21:30   Link #69
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
mangareader translated it teleport justsu, but i guess they made a mistake,

I think naruto's new look has a lot to do with his type of seal more so than rikudou sennin. I wonder if there will some kinda of drawback to kyuubi mode, like time limit or something, other wise people will complain.

also i hope naruto will be fast enough to escape amaterasu now... like is he at least on par with raikage's speed now?,

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 21:31   Link #70
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Formal protest. Sakura is not a very good representation of the women in this series. Temari would have been so much better .
Its a picture, done by Mizuki Kawashita (damn WSJ for canceling Ane Doki), of the Heroines of Shounen Jump. Since Sakura is really the only heroine in Naruto, that is why she was chosen (no Hinata does not count). (I know you were only joking, but I felt I should add some clarification to the image.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 21:39   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Its a picture, done by Mizuki Kawashita (damn WSJ for canceling Ane Doki), of the Heroines of Shounen Jump. Since Sakura is really the only heroine in Naruto, that is why she was chosen (no Hinata does not count). (I know you were only joking, but I felt I should add some clarification to the image.)
-Oh by all means. The image is awesome, don't get me wrong. I just felt like questioning Sakura's status as the Naruto heroine due to recent..."events". Her spot could have easily been filled by Hinata for instance .

-By the way, is it me, or did Yamato make a very stupid decision sending Killer Bee after Kisame while he stayed behind to get Naruto out of a hole? He does know that this war is supposed to be about "protecting the last 2 hosts" not send them closer to their would-be captors, right? So shouldn't Yamato have told Killer Bee to stay put while he tracks Kisame? And yes I know Guy is there now but Yamato couldn't have known this in advance. It just reeks like a very bad decision on Yamato's part.
Old 2010-08-04, 21:58   Link #72
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Wow, it seems to be going as i wished
I mean Naruto will be fighting in a human form when using full power of the kyuubi, this is cool. There were signs before that he will differ from other hosts, first he has sage mode and second is that only half of the demon is in his body. I wanted to see Naruto fight as a ninja and not as a monster, moster fights turn out to be boring.

So "that jutsu" is either the kyuubi-mode (the partial and full transformations that KillerBee used against Kisame) or something unknown that requires a huge amount of chakra.
PLEASE tell me you're not talking about Jiraiya's "that jutsu" from right after the timeskip.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 22:16   Link #73
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Let's all be thankful that Naruto skipped over the girl advice Kushina gave him. He went over everything else, but didn't mention that. He already knows who he wants.

I guess Gai will be our comic relief for a couple chapters.

I can now see Kisame escaping. Which forces Naruto and Kirabi to leave that island since the Akatsuki know they are there. Man, why didn't Kisame attempt something when Naruto was out of the picture? He has no shot of capturing anyone now. Now he is just a punching bag and part of the Might Guy Comedy Hour.

Quote:
Hinata fans don't really have a case. And SJ probably doesn't even know who the hell Temari is. But I can imagine many Rukia fans pissed at Orihime getting the spot over her. I always thought she was the heroine of Bleach. But I guess that's a topic for another forum.

Meanwhile Sakura knows to stick out her best asset.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 22:30   Link #74
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
mangareader translated it teleport justsu, but i guess they made a mistake,

I think naruto's new look has a lot to do with his type of seal more so than rikudou sennin. I wonder if there will some kinda of drawback to kyuubi mode, like time limit or something, other wise people will complain.

also i hope naruto will be fast enough to escape amaterasu now... like is he at least on par with raikage's speed now?,
but who created this type of seal? the kyuubi did acknowledge the sage during his and narutos battle of wills
Old 2010-08-04, 23:03   Link #75
madv2c
Deafmute

Decent chapter, couple of things to note:

- There is no doubt that Naruto used The Flying Thunder God tech. (don't care to spell out the Jap name of it). There is two clear direct references, you see a YELLOW FLASH, and he's not at the 4th's level yet. As far as Naruto getting his leg stuck in the ground, he teleported instantaneously, and the force of the impact made him dig his leg into the ground. I also have to argue that it wasn't the D-rank jutsu some people say, because, be honest, that's not Naruto's style. I think in the 505 chapters, he hasn't once used that technique. Naruto Obv. used an imperfect Flying Thunder God. Minato's nickname was "the yellow flash", what more evidence do you need?

- Whoever said Yamato is useless now that the Kyuubi doesn't need taming, there is a bit of foreshadowing regarding him as well... he said his wood style jutsu reacted to Naruto's new form. I'm sure there will be some room for them to combo off each other.

- Kisame ramming his spikes into Bee's back: people, it's Naruto.. if Kisame attempted that, i'm sure plot no jutsu would allow Bee to dodge it at the last second, and get the sword off his back. If it's not Bee's time to die, he won't die, there shouldn't be any debate about what people NEED to do, or SHOULD have done. If you're looking for common sense, and a forward driven plot that is reasonable, you're reading the wrong manga
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 23:08   Link #76
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Awesome chapter Realy all people complaining about Naruto awesomeness, enjoy while we can because Sasuke will take down Naruto's new powers with his sharinganhax powers and.

Like James said this is just perfect for Sasuke's redemption, Naruto will feel that Sasuke is a confused little boy who only wanted love deep down inside of himself

Bee did said all he saw was ''Yelow Flash'', personaly I think it was ''that jutsu'' he trained with Jiraiya. If it is than I don't think it was sudden like many here say, he trained for that jutsu for about two years (durung time skip and maybe later).
This is probably hiarashin but Lv0, thats what I think imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Let's all be thankful that Naruto skipped over the girl advice Kushina gave him. He went over everything else, but didn't mention that. He already knows who he wants.
I was suprized by this in this chapter, i hope it's Sakura. But I can't but think that Kishi did this just to spite us, he is one major troll
Old 2010-08-04, 23:09   Link #77
james0246

^Teleportation does not create an impact (aside from the displacement of the air)...unless you fall from a great height .

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Awesome chapter Realy all people complaining about Naruto awesomeness, enjoy while we can because Sasuke will take down Naruto's new powers with his sharinganhax powers and.
Naruto still has one definite power-up to go (the combination of Sage Mode with Kyuubi/Rikudou Mode). Besides that, Sasuke has attained his last power-up...unless he also becomes a Jinchuuriki sometime soon...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 23:13   Link #78
Shining Celebi
a

The manga says Naruto used Shunshin. It is not Hiraishin (or if it is, Bee can't tell the difference between the two).
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 23:16   Link #79
madv2c
Deafmute

Quote:
^Teleportation does not create an impact (aside from the displacement of the air)...unless you fall from a great height .
Perhaps the impact wasn't made from the actual teleportation, but when Naruto punched Kisame. He said he stomped the ground too hard, he would have said something completely different if he ran the whole distance and got his foot stuck in the ground. Unless of course Naruto gained 500 pounds, and was carelessly strolling the distance, and accidentally broke through the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Celebi View Post
The manga says Naruto used Shunshin. It is not Hiraishin (or if it is, Bee can't tell the difference between the two).
That was translated wrong. And again, Naruto has never used Shunshin, or even shown that he knows how to use it.
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 23:16   Link #80
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Maybe he transported with his leg already traped inside of wall because he still can't control it very well. Like how in Harry Potter you can splinch yourself or trap yourself if you are new at transportation.

Edit: I read the chapter again and Bee first says its a teleport technique and than all he saw was a yelow flash. So yeah this is Hiarashin just imperfect, as Yamato said he is still not on fourth's level.

Quote:
Naruto still has one definite power-up to go (the combination of Sage Mode with Kyuubi/Rikudou Mode). Besides that, Sasuke has attained his last power-up...unless he also becomes a Jinchuuriki sometime soon...
When Sasuke came to Madara, Madara did say he will give Sasuke 'Tailed Beat' they just thought it would be eight tails after they capture him. So yeah there will be one more power up for both Sasuke and Naruto.

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-08-04 at 23:32.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion