AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-05, 01:12   Link #34841
LoveYouSaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterPrincess View Post
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...9f1e1724bd015c

I know its Chinese but the evidence is there.
Yeah, I am also aware of that FB post, but it's not really conclusive evidence as anyone can post on that FB. Besides, it'll be rather stupid for them to post it on that FB since I'm sure many people from different sides will be observing that FB carefully so to pounce on any errors. Having said that though, those pro-Beijing, pro-establishment radical groups who have suddenly appeared over the last two years (coincidentally, after the current Chief Executive came into the office) are lead by people who aren't really that bright (people from both sides of the political spectrum can agree on that!), so it may not be completely out of the question for them to do something so stupid.
Old 2014-10-05, 02:52   Link #34842
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Haven't seen that confirmed with other news sources so far...

----

Also, a complete monster event done by a far-right Israeli activist:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29460035
Please note that is the Israel-Palestine conflict, nothing is too beastly. Both sides have been guilty of transgressions since 1948, all in the name of their own cult and cabal.

Doesn't help that the Quran is full of verses of violence, extortion and forced conversions that made it be termed as he religion of the sword.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-10-05, 03:08   Link #34843
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Please note that is the Israel-Palestine conflict, nothing is too beastly. Both sides have been guilty of transgressions since 1948, all in the name of their own cult and cabal.

Doesn't help that the Quran is full of verses of violence, extortion and forced conversions that made it be termed as he religion of the sword.
Wtf man. It's orange and sea slug here. This guy was harassing and has caused heart failure leading to death to a family member of someone just because he voiced a different opinion. There is nothing political about this, just criminal act.

I means if a gun man comes into a US high school and gun down 50 kids "because one of them has anti-Israel stance", do you also brush that onto the violence nature of Israel and Palestine conflict?
Old 2014-10-05, 03:14   Link #34844
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Wtf man. It's orange and sea slug here. This guy was harassing and has caused heart failure leading to death to a family member of someone just because he voiced a different opinion.

I means if a gun man comes into a US high school and gun down 50 kids "because one of them has anti-Israel stance", do you also brush that onto the violence nature of Israel and Palestine conflict?
Actually I would say so. There just doesn't seem to be a way out for that conflict and people don't stop taking sides in it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-10-05, 03:17   Link #34845
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

Doesn't help that I can say the same for all three Abraham religions.
Glass house, stones, etc.
Old 2014-10-05, 03:25   Link #34846
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Actually I would say so. There just doesn't seem to be a way out for that conflict and people don't stop taking sides in it.
Whether it will stop or not, does not make those people right through if they can't see the difference between apple and orange sea slug

I means same things to racism, or sexism. People won't stop judge people based on their skin colour or their gender. Does not make it right, especially vocally in public
Old 2014-10-05, 03:34   Link #34847
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The problem is that the extremists' voices are louder than that of the moderates. Tomorrow is Eid, and there are already quotes from the Quran of ransoming and forcing others to submit to Islam. And to think they come from the younger generation in social media is disturbing at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Does not make those people right through when they can't see the difference between apple and orange sea slug

I means same things to racism, or sexism. People won't stop judge people based on their skin colour or their gender. Does not make it right, especially vocally in public
I didn't say that they are right. What I am trying to say is that both sides are wrong, and anyone who fervently decides to take one should be given a suicide vest to go join in the conflict on the side of their choosing.

We aren't working hard enough to get rid of these nuts and they are spreading their influence.

Old 2014-10-05, 03:37   Link #34848
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I don't believe there is a verse in the Bible where Christians are directly commanded to commit acts of violence, extortion, and forced conversions.
Old 2014-10-05, 04:08   Link #34849
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I didn't say that they are right. What I am trying to say is that both sides are wrong, and anyone who fervently decides to take one should be given a suicide vest to go join in the conflict on the side of their choosing.

We aren't working hard enough to get rid of these nuts and they are spreading their influence.
No there is only one side wrong here. On one side is a reporter who father died due to some serious phone harassment. On another we have a thug who can't acknowledge other people's difference in opinion so carried out those extreme harassment.

This is nothing related to the nature of Israel and Palestine conflict, hence i called them apple and seas slug.
Old 2014-10-05, 12:48   Link #34850
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The USAF's Much Maligned A-10 Warthogs Are Deploying To Fight ISIS

Looks like some old bird is getting its reprive.

Old 2014-10-05, 13:57   Link #34851
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

It is very good at some tasks, and those tasks do not have a replacement aircraft as of yet.

Also if the ISIS have any tanks, they won't for long.
Old 2014-10-05, 14:08   Link #34852
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It is very good at some tasks, and those tasks do not have a replacement aircraft as of yet.

Also if the ISIS have any tanks, they won't for long.
That is the point. One AGM-65, coming up!

Old 2014-10-05, 15:09   Link #34853
AnimeFan188

Quote:

Not just the A-10:

U.S. Now Using Apache Helicopters to Attack ISIS in Iraq:

"The U.S. has begun using Apache AH-64 attack helicopters to strike at ISIS
targets inside Iraq, the first time the aircraft have been used for offensive strikes
since arriving in Baghdad in early July.

Their use opens up a new capability in the airstrike campaign against ISIS in Iraq,
but one that also comes with risks, as they could be vulnerable to ground fire.

A defense official confirms that Apache helicopters were used this weekend as
part of four airstrikes on a large ISIS force northeast of Fallujah. The attack was
conducted in coordination with Air Force fighter aircraft that supported the
operation."

See:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-isis-in-iraq/
Old 2014-10-05, 15:20   Link #34854
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:

I love the Warthog. That gatling gun up front is impressive.
Old 2014-10-05, 19:56   Link #34855
JokerD

Well bullets (even if they are 30mm rounds) are cheaper than missiles for killing small groups of people
Old 2014-10-06, 06:08   Link #34856
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

You Americans are crazy.

P.S He is NOT a Marine. Probably trained with them, but information out there shows he is ex-US Army.

Old 2014-10-06, 06:13   Link #34857
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Damn, how old are the Apache and Warthog nowadays. still, always liked those two things. But the Warthog will always be the ugliest mofo of a plane around.
Old 2014-10-06, 06:20   Link #34858
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A-10s ehh?
ISIS or IS (whatever their called right now) are screwed.
Old 2014-10-06, 08:43   Link #34859
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for Previous:

US Airstrikes In Syria Reportedly Targeted A French Intel Official Who Defected To Al Qaeda

Quote:
The first wave of U.S. air strikes in Syria last month targeted a former French intelligence officer who defected to al Qaeda, Mitchell Prothero of McClatchy reports.

European intelligence officials told McClatchy that the French officer, whose identity is a secret, is the highest ranking defector to ever go to al-Qaeda. He reportedly defected from either French military intelligence or from France’s foreign intelligence agency (DGSE).

Prothero reports that the agent-turned-terrorist was among the targets when eight locations occupied by the Nusra Front, al Qaeda’s Syria affiliate, were hit by 47 cruises missiles.

U.S. officials have previously said that the airstrikes targeted members of Khorasan, a group of al-Qaeda veterans dispatched to Syria to plan attacks on Western targets.

However, the “former French officer may have been a more important target,” Prothero reports, and is believed to have survived.

One European intelligence official told McClatchy that the man is “highly trained in Western intelligence trade-craft and explosives.”

Hundreds of Westerners have joined extremist groups in Syria and Iraq, but the recruitment of a Western intelligence official is especially startling.

Another intelligence official, who learned of the man from casual conversation (as opposed to official briefing), said it’s the first time he’s heard of “someone with legitimate security clearance and Western-style vetting and training” who defected to an extremist group.

U.S. and French official declined to discuss the defected agent, and one European official called his existence “absolutely top secret.”

“I’m rather appalled I’m even having this conversation,” he added.

The U.S. continues to carry out airstrikes against ISIS and al-Nusra positions in Iraq and Syria.
Well done France. That is a nice Kim Philby you groomed down there.

Old 2014-10-06, 19:13   Link #34860
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

I know the A-10 is still useful, but I always keep wondering what its successor will eventually look like should there be plans of a new breed of ground support planes somewhere.
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international