Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-27, 18:17   Link #602
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Spoiler for chapter 60:
Old 2012-04-27, 19:03   Link #603
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Why does it feel like Ako's plans, and Riko's schemes of sabotaging is going to back fire on them in the end?

I like the cover art, where they show the three girls and Yuzuki is just simply clueless looking
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:26   Link #604
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

With that much attention on sensei I wonder if we're actually on a single char route instead of the usual harem path.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:26   Link #605
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ako's logic seems flawless...and Miharu still seems to be having delusions
Old 2012-04-27, 20:42   Link #606
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ako thinks beyond that of physical need. She a true mad genius I tells ya. Let Keita have all his sexual fun with any girl he wants. My cooking will make sure that his stomach will not survive without me*v*. I WILL CONQUER HIM ON THE PHYSIOLOGICAL LEVEL! *crazy laughter in the background*.
Old 2012-04-27, 20:51   Link #607
Aesthetic Shampoo

Massive development chapters are just so nice.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 21:03   Link #608
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ako thinks beyond that of physical need. She a true mad genius I tells ya. Let Keita have all his sexual fun with any girl he wants. My cooking will make sure that his stomach will not survive without me*v*. I WILL CONQUER HIM ON THE PHYSIOLOGICAL LEVEL! *crazy laughter in the background*.
Actually now that I think about it I remember a Haruhi doujin I read in which Yuki did the same thing like what Ako is doing ...gave me nightmares that
Old 2012-04-27, 21:29   Link #609
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
She a true mad genius I tells ya. Let Keita have all his sexual fun with any girl he wants. My cooking will make sure that his stomach will not survive without me*v*. I WILL CONQUER HIM ON THE PHYSIOLOGICAL LEVEL! *crazy laughter in the background*.
I was like o.o; when I read the chapters because of the level of stupidity in Ako's plan...but when you put it like that, I somehow feels that her plan is pretty ingenious indeed

Quote:
With that much attention on sensei I wonder if we're actually on a single char route instead of the usual harem path.
I hope so Though there's a possibility that things wouldn't end up well in the end for both of them and it'll make some developments in Keita's case to pick either of his sister

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 22:06   Link #610
kasimmorathi

I have a feeling this will be a maturation volume for the Suminoe clan more than it signaling a path away from a 'harem' ending. It will be an opportunity for him to pursue a 'normal' relationship with sensei, who even Riko admitted was like her but 'grown up'.

Even Riko's admission that Kiryuu is a lot like her signals that Keita's infatuation with her may in fact just be some sort of misplaced attraction to his sisters. Who knows? Still, I would rather not see him end up with his teacher - but either way I applaud the development!
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 22:52   Link #611
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ako is training Keita so he'll be her cunning-linguist. Too bad she can't be Keita's master-debater like Riko seems to be. That's one hell of a reward to receive from a girl for helping her with rhythm gymnastics-v-;;.
Old 2012-04-29, 17:41   Link #612
Somnus
Eh?

I've been a heavy Yuuzuki supporter from the moment she was introduced, but there's an uncanny lack of "development" for her in comparison to the other girls. Here's hoping it's all being stored for one grand occasion! Ideally this would last until the end, but I wouldn't bet on that one right now.

Either way, I would love for things to get as heated with her as much as they do with the sisters.
Old 2012-04-29, 17:45   Link #613
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I was like o.o; when I read the chapters because of the level of stupidity in Ako's plan...but when you put it like that, I somehow feels that her plan is pretty ingenious indeed
Well, there is a saying that goes, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach", so it's not like her plan is baseless.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 17:53   Link #614
Newhope

Looks like the author is chickening out on what would be technically a incest ending if he ended up with one of the twins.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 17:56   Link #615
GDB

Except it isn't incest. Not technically, not legally, not ethically. There's no blood between them, which is required for incest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 18:19   Link #616
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Except it isn't incest. Not technically, not legally, not ethically. There's no blood between them, which is required for incest.
Depends on where you live, the US for example sex even with step siblings is illegal, Japan I'am not to sure about the laws I know incest is legal but marrying them is illegal not sure if those laws cover step siblings or not.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 22:55   Link #617
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sadly, in psychology's case, it's still considered incest. But for the sake of ecchi comedy, we're gonna call this not incest because of the basic rules.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:41   Link #618
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Riko and Ako..i hope you win!!!

they aren't blood related...so go with this...

However..in love..there is no logic..no matter what people say...
Old 2012-04-30, 12:00   Link #619
syke123

Obviously he can't marry them both, and picking one of the two would be wrong so why not have them legally alter their name, and live in the same house? They could also have an unofficial marriage at some shrine or at one that supports a taboo marriage, although a twin incest would be a daring feat to pass at even the most controversial of shrines, or wherever they marry in Japan.
syke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 07:07   Link #620
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 61:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen