AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-08-18, 02:46   Link #8761
trenton_dawn
Silt

I think Keima isn't only sad about breaking their hearts--the first two flashback scenes come from Ayumi and Chihiro's original conquests. I think it suddenly struck home what it means for them to have gaps form in their hearts if he causes them to be future loose spirit hosts. After all, Keima himself knows the misery caused by the loose spirit, which he had experienced during the Yui arc.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 02:51   Link #8762
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
It turns out, even a God can be flawed in his emotions....
It's because someone is flawless that he/she is a god, not because he is a god he/she is flawless.
Old 2013-08-18, 05:55   Link #8763
Seitsuki
Onee!

At times like this it's evident bratty roris won't be able to cheer him up. What he obviously needs is a big cuddle from a big Onee-san!
Old 2013-08-18, 07:13   Link #8764
Shadow5YA

Or a childhood friend who acts like a real childhood friend to cheer him up.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 08:15   Link #8765
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
I think Keima isn't only sad about breaking their hearts--the first two flashback scenes come from Ayumi and Chihiro's original conquests. I think it suddenly struck home what it means for them to have gaps form in their hearts if he causes them to be future loose spirit hosts. After all, Keima himself knows the misery caused by the loose spirit, which he had experienced during the Yui arc.
How did they get the gap in their hearts in the first place, it's a chicken or egg scenario.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 08:16   Link #8766
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Too late you already become one
+
at first Keima love conquest was almost same as game since the forget everything afterword.

that why he didn't feel anything.
but than Chihiro have to come an break that perfect life game

it's fanny how I didn't like Chihiro in her conquest chapter yet I like her in Ayumi re-conquest chapter a lot...
Don't we all? It called character development it's quite the love potion.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 08:59   Link #8767
Candyshark

So now Keima has a gap in his heart and his time to be saved? Tbh I feel his crisis be out of character. Keima showed himself as very pragmatic person. Knowing that there are people who depend on him it is wrong place to get upset. I could understand some doubts but that he throws the towel is too much. He overemphasizes his take on how hurt are the girls by his courting. Neither Chihiro nor Ayumi are so frail to fall in despair.

How about he thinks about his mother instead!
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 10:00   Link #8768
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

OMG, NO! It means Keima is now likely to be vulnerable to the Weiss attack.

By the way, beside Tenri, who else would likely to appear before the depressed Keima?
Spoiler:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 10:13   Link #8769
Candyshark

Urara should still be around plus Keima's homeroom teacher Yuri though I doubt they will play a role here. It looks like it is TenrixKeima volume. Right now god needs a hug.
Old 2013-08-18, 10:19   Link #8770
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Urara should still be around plus Keima's homeroom teacher Yuri though I doubt they will play a role here. It looks like it is TenrixKeima volume. Right now god needs a hug.
Tenri seems the most likely and on a more unlikely note the next other possible option should be Elsie.
Old 2013-08-18, 13:34   Link #8771
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
How did they get the gap in their hearts in the first place, it's a chicken or egg scenario.
Yeah, but chicken-and-egg is the premise of this entire arc so there's no point questioning it now before everything is revealed.

Quote:
So now Keima has a gap in his heart and his time to be saved? Tbh I feel his crisis be out of character. Keima showed himself as very pragmatic person. Knowing that there are people who depend on him it is wrong place to get upset. I could understand some doubts but that he throws the towel is too much. He overemphasizes his take on how hurt are the girls by his courting. Neither Chihiro nor Ayumi are so frail to fall in despair.

How about he thinks about his mother instead!
The emotional scars from the previous arc never actually got resolved. I agree, ordinarily Keima is not so easily thrown by emotion, but these are not new emotions, they're pre-existing ones. Surely that's reason enough for some loss in composure.

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2013-08-18 at 13:46.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 21:21   Link #8772
whitecloud

Gap can be created by anything anyway...like in yui...its because she feel suffocated in her family, i dont think there is any chicken and egg here
Old 2013-08-19, 03:38   Link #8773
Tenchi555

Spoiler for Chapter 239:

Also I just realized something, Keima definitely seems to be on the road to developing a gap in his heart (if there isn't one already), but spirits only enter the gaps in the hearts of gir-OH WAIT =D
Tenchi555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 10:14   Link #8774
Candyshark

And that is where his flawless crossdressing skills gonnabite him in ass: perfectly misleading weiss he is a girl.

I do hope Wakaki won't break continiuty and we won't get 2 volumes of alternative future and keima trying to get back to his timeline.
Old 2013-08-20, 00:53   Link #8775
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It's not so much a gap as it is guilt.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 06:18   Link #8776
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
And that is where his flawless crossdressing skills gonnabite him in ass: perfectly misleading weiss he is a girl.
The chances of him being mistaken for a girl and possessed is about the same as Shiori and Minerva having conversation aboit the love interests of Roman emperors.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 06:27   Link #8777
ImperialFlameGod8190

actually the gap for keima may be possible.
Spoiler for for MANGA-ONLY READERS:

This arc is taking a long time but again it seems like the creator has an idea but getting their is getting harder and harder to do. which may ruin the manga.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 06:21   Link #8778
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Hmmm. So what's the reason again that Keima went back to the past? I totally forgot his objective
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 07:35   Link #8779
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Hmmm. So what's the reason again that Keima went back to the past? I totally forgot his objective
To connect the past to the present that he knows.
Old 2013-08-22, 13:45   Link #8780
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
To be God.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen