AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-10-01, 08:16   Link #301
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

just a funny thought in Muv luv verse We got aliens, Espers, Slider/time travelers, mecha and character named , Suzumiya Haruka .....lolz
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:18   Link #302
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
yeah, I was expecting Haruka to do that kind of intro in a parody comic. Tho the thought of Kasumi going all Itsuki over Haruka is worrying. As for the beta, we can moe anthromorphize them.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:24   Link #303
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
yeah, I was expecting Haruka to do that kind of intro in a parody comic. Tho the thought of Kasumi going all Itsuki over Haruka is worrying. As for the beta, we can moe anthromorphize them.
Now we're talking awesome.
Old 2012-10-01, 08:25   Link #304
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
and if there clingy imouto type girls that hears a certain love song then, then they'll switch sides and be allies ??
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 10:40   Link #305
novalysis

What about a Fanfic where Haruhi Suzumiya finds herself in Haruka Suzumiya's body, since she wants an exciting world?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 01:06   Link #306
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

One Last Time updated... at long last, that thing was finally defeated. As for Ikaruga... well, I think Takeru wouldn't have a hard time fighting him if he's in good condition, but with the situation right now I guess we could expect a very harsh fight

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 01:38   Link #307
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Ding Dong the XG is down
Praise the legendary eishi,Takeru

A wild Ikaruga has appeared

Well,fuck
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 01:46   Link #308
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

Haha... using supply container as a weapon, I never think of that. And the last boss battle Takeru VS Ikaruga begins. Who will win.....
Old 2012-10-02, 05:13   Link #309
John117xCortana

This was suppose to be that last part. The author lied.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:00   Link #310
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
This was suppose to be that last part. The author lied.
Well,the battle for Japan REALLY is over,unfortunately,Ikaruga was so much of being an ass that you need to kick his ass twice to truly bring him down.
Old 2012-10-02, 17:08   Link #311
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It appears "GTFO you dirty secondary" is quite prevalent in this fandom community. This is even after accounting for how /a/ is pretty much angrier all the time. Coming from a background of Dog Days, Nanoha, IS and Toaru, this is rather puzzling to me.
Old 2012-10-02, 19:56   Link #312
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Please keep that "secondary" shit to anonymous boards. The times it was used here was that time someone defended his fic, and myself who had the honesty to admit it (having completed the games, I have no idea where I stand now). However, this term is not exclusive to Muv-Luv, since anons in Touhou fandom uses it too.

Last edited by Sheba; 2012-10-02 at 20:10.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 22:45   Link #313
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
It appears "GTFO you dirty secondary" is quite prevalent in this fandom community. This is even after accounting for how /a/ is pretty much angrier all the time. Coming from a background of Dog Days, Nanoha, IS and Toaru, this is rather puzzling to me.
Quote:
Please keep that "secondary" shit to anonymous boards. The times it was used here was that time someone defended his fic, and myself who had the honesty to admit it (having completed the games, I have no idea where I stand now). However, this term is not exclusive to Muv-Luv, since anons in Touhou fandom uses it too.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you guys mean by secondary?
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 22:52   Link #314
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I always define it as someone who haven't read the VN in terms of muvluv.
Quote:
Well,the battle for Japan REALLY is over,unfortunately,Ikaruga was so much of being an ass that you need to kick his ass twice to truly bring him down.
He's like..cockroach at this point. Since the XG had fallen, there's no way he would have another chance in victory.

It really does seem that he wants to fight Takeru based on his personal feelings... or maybe he thought that if he somehow managed to defeat him, the battle will turn on his tide? After all it's only because of Takeru that the UN force manage to rekindle their fighting spirit

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:23   Link #315
wellis

Reading up on the YF-23, how does it compare to most Japanese TSFs, like the Type-00R, since many have commented that Japanese TSFs emphasize manueverability over almost everything else?
wellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:34   Link #316
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellis View Post
Reading up on the YF-23, how does it compare to most Japanese TSFs, like the Type-00R, since many have commented that Japanese TSFs emphasize manueverability over almost everything else?
There's a pretty good chance that a YF-23 will beat a Type-00R. It has stealth and actually can fight fairly well in melee. Though the Type-00R still has a slightly bigger advantage in close-quarters and maneuverability.

To compare the both of them, the YF-23 is basically an American Type-00.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 05:55   Link #317
wellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
There's a pretty good chance that a YF-23 will beat a Type-00R. It has stealth and actually can fight fairly well in melee. Though the Type-00R still has a slightly bigger advantage in close-quarters and maneuverability.

To compare the both of them, the YF-23 is basically an American Type-00.
Could the YF-23 fit American doctrine well regarding its BETA fighting doctrine? It seems like it can do anti-BETA and anti-TSF fighting equally well. I wonder if things, like the performance of American forces during the Japanese coup, would've changed if the F-23 had been the TSF accepted and deployed to Japan during the coup?
wellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 08:34   Link #318
Dragonkid11
A random-man

American combat doctrine is SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVE,like...you know,in a lot of USA versus alien movie?

YF 23 being more melee-oriented than F 22 kind of causing dislike among the military
However,it actually have more dakka with four equipment pylon...things,whatever that called

Unfortunately,it's too costly and hard to maintain unlike F 22.

---------
I also thought about writing a Battletech and Muvluv crossover after i finished the whole trilogy,which will take just about forever.
Old 2012-10-03, 09:28   Link #319
John117xCortana

The Americans forget that when fighting against BETA there will be situations where they need to conserve ammo and use melee weapons. Melee weapons don't run out of ammo. This is important especially when they are assaulting a Hive.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 09:33   Link #320
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Melee weapons don't run out of ammo. This is important especially when they are assaulting a Hive.
True. But one also has to remember that melee weapons do get chipped, and eventually break. So relying on melee weapons isn't too wise. Using a mix of ranged weapons and melee weapons is the ideal style of fighting.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, harem