AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-16, 19:06   Link #21
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raitos View Post
I think Gin resembles Orihime in alot of ways
wait what how r they a like?
Spoiler for gin and Orihime:

you're all f@#$%& now!!
Old 2010-11-16, 19:09   Link #22
Raitos
I'm Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Only thing I ever hated about Gin's bankai was it just got longer disappointed me
Yea but... come on he sliced the whole town in half that was bad ass. And It's better than some other peoples bankai's... lol....

Spoiler for that bankai:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
wait what how r they a like?
hook line sucker. See above post :P
Old 2010-11-16, 19:16   Link #23
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raitos View Post
Yea but... come on he sliced the whole town in half that was bad ass. And It's better than some other peoples bankai's... lol....

Spoiler for that bankai:
Well of course that is true I was just disappointed to find out it wasn't something even more bad ass
Old 2010-11-16, 20:09   Link #24
DarkHollowIchigo

How Kurosaki Ishin did that trick with his finger against Aizen, that was pure win.
Old 2010-11-16, 20:13   Link #25
secretzfan
*Fansubber

You mean the fuck you Aizen scene by Ishhin
Old 2010-11-16, 21:46   Link #26
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
How Kurosaki Ishin did that trick with his finger against Aizen, that was pure win.
Nah, Aizen planned that years ago... he just jumped back and destroyed some buildings to awake the hougyoku... he just took advantage of Isshin's movement....

Aizen is sooooo haxor!!!!!!!....
Old 2010-11-17, 03:12   Link #27
Lumir

More plot and mystery from this ep.

First off if the hogokyu is not just something to "break the boundry" but rather to guide people with the resolve and ect to what they desire... What does that say about ichigo concerning orihime/chad???

Were they drawn to him by the hogokyu and somehow obtained the power to fight that they wanted from being in ichigo's presence?

And what about ichigo? When he gained his shinigami powers from rukia she had the hogokyu at that time. What did it guide him to?

Also if it does not give people power but lead them to it. How is it "Rebirthing" Aizen? Could it be ichigo's presence again???

Anyways I dont think uruhara is as "miss-informed" about the hogokyu as Aizen thinks he is. He probably knew all along and tried to cover up something so powerful and mysterious, and thats why he tried to hide it. How the hell did he create it?!?!

As for the fight with gin. Simply put i was dissapointed. Sure its kinda awsome at first, until you realize how easy it is to navigate his bankai. Since its 500x faster then the speed of sound you either need to be out of its path when it extends or your a gonner. Ichigo understood this and durring all his time fighting gin he "navigated" gin's sword which requires him to point it directly at someone for a successful penetration. Just like a gun. If you can navigate its line of fire your safe. Lets move on to his released for please xD.

Last edited by Lumir; 2010-11-17 at 03:27.
Old 2010-11-17, 09:55   Link #28
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

the hogyoku was implanted into rukia's human gigai. that's why she couldn't restore her powers (as is normally the case for soul reapers). she only got the hogyoku gigai after she gave her powers, and went to urahara at some point.

aizen explaining how the hogyoku essentially caused the events to happen kinda contradicts the "everything was a part of my plan" thing, and the "will of the hogyoku" thing, in my opinion.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-17, 12:17   Link #29
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Aizen's explanation is broken; he's saying that even w/o the hogyoku, a shinigami could have turned into a Vizard, but so far all of the vizards have been artificially made (unlike some of the arrancar, see privaron espada).
Aaaanyways, the episode was good enough, I love Gin's bankai, it teaches people that size matters, but it's all about SPEEEEED I do wonder though, if he can retract his thingy as fast as 500 times the speed of sound over a distance of 13km, shouldn't he be able to kill his enemies by using repeated blasts of his sword like a flippin' machine gun? Even if they miss, they'd break the opponent's drums for sure
Old 2010-11-17, 14:10   Link #30
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

isn't Ichigo the only one who wasn't under the influence of the Hogyoku when he transformed?
Old 2010-11-17, 14:17   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Not really, he had made contact with Rukia, who had the hogyoku inside her, so it was through its powers that he showed vizard signs. It was effective enough to transfer all of Rukia's power to Ichigo and let Orihime and Chad manifest their powers, so I'd say it's safe to hold it accountable for Ichigo's transformation as well.
Old 2010-11-17, 14:33   Link #32
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

hrm...damn Aizen and his wordiness
Old 2010-11-17, 14:40   Link #33
Fran~
floating away...

I really want to post here, but i can do it because it's impossible to write something at this point without spoilers >_<

But, if you read and pay attention to the first episodes (before Ichigo travels to SS), you will find how much Kubo failed. Just an example, Orihime's power and Ichigo's power. Ichigo already had powers, before he knew Rukia...
Old 2010-11-17, 15:26   Link #34
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, but stealing all of Rukia's was hogyoku'd into the plot. Basically no matter what plot hole we find, Kubo wants to write hogyoku all over them...and yet, Chappy never made his day official, despite always being so close to Rukia-sama! I call shenanigans on the hogyoku power of miracles
Old 2010-11-17, 16:38   Link #35
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

So this episode basically had Aizen saying hogyoku, hogyoku, hogyoku, over and over again on how it influenced everyone's lives up to this date.
Old 2010-11-17, 17:03   Link #36
Excelion

The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and hogyoku. That's my reaction to this episode, haha.
Old 2010-11-17, 17:08   Link #37
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Another theary. what if Aizen actually said "Bankai" at some time and his bankai can create a super hypnosis like alternate reality.
Old 2010-11-17, 17:24   Link #38
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Yeah, but stealing all of Rukia's was hogyoku'd into the plot. Basically no matter what plot hole we find, Kubo wants to write hogyoku all over them...and yet, Chappy never made his day official, despite always being so close to Rukia-sama! I call shenanigans on the hogyoku power of miracles
Nah, Ichigo didn't stole powers, what i granted to Aizen's speech is that the hougyoku "awakes" Ichigo's real powers. But Ichigo's nature (along with Karin) is a box full of theories.

Sameway Ichigo's training at Urahara's, i think that Urahara just perform Hollowfication on Ichigo in order to face the captains.
Old 2010-11-17, 20:43   Link #39
AstralCv

I am so stoked to see Urahara fight.
This whole "his abilities aren't good for training purposes" thing and the fact that he almost never fights has me super excited to see him.

Plz plz plz let him use his Bankai...
Old 2010-11-17, 22:26   Link #40
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Another theary. what if Aizen actually said "Bankai" at some time and his bankai can create a super hypnosis like alternate reality.
That still leaves us wondering when Aizen will eventually use his Bankai.. I mean the hogyoku is fine and all, but we really want to see some Bankai from people who never used it (Gin was exciting, but it was just the fact that he can transition his short from long to short, and it can be really long and fast)
Closed Thread