AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 02:42   Link #2781
Ddraig

That guy show up might be predictable but I kinda want Hyuk to show up more. Remember his friend is at the same school as Shioon shouldnt he be calling him soon?
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 02:52   Link #2782
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Is this the extent of your power?"

Bad. Assed.

And speaking of asses...Sera's is ...

But yeah, Shioon's not to be taken lightly, even if he can't use the majority of his ki to fight. You did good, Shioon, now to be rescued ...
Old 2012-12-07, 03:08   Link #2783
zibi88

lately there is lots of sera covers... I kinda feel that sera might be the one to come and help shioon fight that girl... she might feel bad for the plan to not work out and it put shioon in danger... and she cant have her boyfriend die as she admited that she likes him and wont give him without a fight

anyway maybe the sunwoo clan will appear next chapter... elder kwon or sera might have contacted somehow the alliance to say what is happening to shioon and they will react... since the alliance leader admited that shioon made the biggest impression on him in very short time and is glad that he will come back... so if he hears that those bastards are targeting shioon as he got his ki-center treatment he might act himself

btw. manda pirate blow this time...they forgot to make the 2last pages in their release ^^ so people should see the nomanga group they have the full ammout of pages done ^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 03:17   Link #2784
Awrya
U mad?

Nice chapter, seeing him doing what Cool Guy general did to him a while ago.
Though I'm not really convinced by the foot technique 'attack', wasn't the whole point of him not using Ki because of his broken Ki centre?
Old 2012-12-07, 04:19   Link #2785
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Nice chapter, seeing him doing what Cool Guy general did to him a while ago.
Though I'm not really convinced by the foot technique 'attack', wasn't the whole point of him not using Ki because of his broken Ki centre?
Well, he can use it know, it's just he had to be really carefull with it, no powerfull technics, no overuse etc.
Old 2012-12-07, 12:33   Link #2786
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

This may seem a bit dumb but I think he'll be saved by Changho. It wont be cause he wants to help or anything like that. He's gonna throw another fit about how he has to kill him for the sake of his pride and attack the baldy only to get owned bad and saved by Shioon. Shioon's gonna the use his full strength protect the only person he shouldn't be protecting and end up in a bad state.... well that's just my prediction.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 17:59   Link #2787
Shadow5YA

At least Shioon isn't useless anymore. This is much better than when he was stripped to his boxers and gagged by that mad doctor guy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 08:03   Link #2788
chancs

Now now. Who will come to save his *** ?

Though I was impressed when he pulled out their legs
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 08:33   Link #2789
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
At least Shioon isn't useless anymore. This is much better than when he was stripped to his boxers and gagged by that mad doctor guy.
I nearly forgot that part, but then you just had to remind me.
Old 2012-12-11, 00:45   Link #2790
kazzuya13

The only thing I hate is that it seems everyone of his friend and allies on season looked like they are working for the guy who wants to kill him even Sosol.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:41   Link #2791
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So, chapter 97 is out...

You know, for once I'd love to have a Main Character that would actually go:

"You bullied me so much you nearly drove me to suicide, you've hurt me a lot and tried to really kill me multiple times and you became part of a group of hooligans that has been causing nothing but trouble for normal people, even hurting my mother badly and threatening my girlfriend. You know what? Fuck you...I hope you die a painful death you bastard."

Instead of worrying about him and constantly warning the guy that he could kill himself.

But well...actual MCs like this are rare in manga...which is very sad but nothing can be done about it. At least he proved that the little bully bitch was still a nobody.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:50   Link #2792
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

protagonist reminds me strongly of "The history strongest disciple kenichi".

If the bully guy was a friend before, that I can understand, but seriously, the author is trying to hard to adapt the Japanese custom of being a saint of a protagonist.
Old 2012-12-14, 21:51   Link #2793
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post

If the bully guy was a friend before, that I can understand, but seriously, the author is trying to hard to adapt the Japanese custom of being a saint of a protagonist.
Well in the confines of the series, Shioon is a saint. He's reformed so many people and we all know he's eventually going to reform the Murim world as a whole. Personally I just take events like what happened as expected for his character type.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 23:10   Link #2794
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
It would be out of the norm for him if he acted any other way. I expected this out come in this fight.
Old 2012-12-14, 23:32   Link #2795
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
So, chapter 97 is out...

You know, for once I'd love to have a Main Character that would actually go:

"You bullied me so much you nearly drove me to suicide, you've hurt me a lot and tried to really kill me multiple times and you became part of a group of hooligans that has been causing nothing but trouble for normal people, even hurting my mother badly and threatening my girlfriend. You know what? Fuck you...I hope you die a painful death you bastard."

Instead of worrying about him and constantly warning the guy that he could kill himself.

But well...actual MCs like this are rare in manga...which is very sad but nothing can be done about it. At least he proved that the little bully bitch was still a nobody.
He did have a grudge against Chang Ho in Part I. I don't understand why you'd want to degrade Shioon to being obsessed over a bully that not only doesn't bully him or Saehee anymore, but can't even hurt him anymore. He's grown beyond that by now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 23:48   Link #2796
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
He did have a grudge against Chang Ho in Part I. I don't understand why you'd want to degrade Shioon to being obsessed over a bully that not only doesn't bully him or Saehee anymore, but can't even hurt him anymore. He's grown beyond that by now.
I don't think he should be obsessed over him but I do think he should do something about him. The guy is obviously seriously hurting people and targeting those close to Shioon. He went after Saehee just a couple of chapters ago so there's no way you can say he can't hurt them anymore. The most effective way to hurt someone stronger than you is to hurt the people close to them while they are away. If Shioon wants to avoid killing him that's fine, but making him unable to hurt others by destoying his ki center or something along those lines wouldn't hurt. I'd personaly be ok with it if Shioon crippled him.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:18   Link #2797
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It's not about being obsessed...it's about the MC being a saint all the damn time. The guy may not be bullying him anymore but that doesn't stop him from constantly trying to bash his head in whenever he can and who's to say he won't target his girlfriend when Shioon isn't there? Not to mention the company he keeps.
It would make Shioon's character much more human if he did give in to things like spite for someone like the freaking bully that tormented him for years. What we have here is just a saint...it's totally within what we know of him but it's so done to death and boring by now >_>
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 06:55   Link #2798
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post

Yea i agree since if someone tried to rape miu i am pretty sure kenichi would mess him up .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 08:45   Link #2799
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Seriously, is the author trying to make changho x shioon the OTP? The amount of concern Shioon shows for him is very disproportionate to their relationship with each other; ie. bully and bullied. This would have been a lot satisfying if Shioon had just punched Changho earlier on with the same intention of stopping him from hurting himself, instead of watching him self-destruct all the while saying 'no, please no' -_- Stop with the melodrama!!

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 11:03   Link #2800
erdii

I also thought he was caring a lot about a guy who bullied him. but ı mean normal people would worry about a guy who suddenly vomit blood. I am more interested in the big guy. everyone seem scared of him a lot. can shion pass him with the power he has

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves