AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-15, 00:25   Link #15961
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
The general OC-thread timeline is too hard to figure out. Some of them are not even set down in stone yet, merely thoughts and such but I'm digressing. I remember someone saying we need a TSAB for the OC thread, What I think we need more is another Infinite Library librarian instead. Poor Elio is already doing his best to keep track of all our OC but we need someone to keep track of all the scenarios that keep appearing all over the place.

With that said, here's chapter 1.
Spoiler for Chapter 1 - Disappearance:
Hmm.... I need a name for this ficlet... anyone got any ideas?
And so it starts...
Who're the OC's to be involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well hey being kidnapped together is a pretty good ice breaker!

Quote:
So asking for sex tapes of Maren is cool, but this isn't?
Obviously, we Hayate-fans are very protective.

Quote:
indeed and close combat training is the perfect venue for comic misunderstandings when people blunder in int he middle the grappling drills!
Hmm... Should I use that?
Provided Hayate can even throw a decent punch...

<shoots StrikerS>

Quote:
O'Neil: Don't worry girls we have lots of experience with kidnappings we'll get her back!
Felix: shouldn't that be you have lots of experience getting kidnapped?
O'Neil: Munro you're on point, go scout ahead.
Felix: Son of a...
I am SO going to watch loads of SG-1 clips in Youtube to do Jack justice whwen he comes in my scenarios!

Quote:
Hey if it ain't broke...
Don't fix it.

Quote:
*gives big thumbs up*
I'll do my best. BTW, Jack and Felix are confirmed to be in. Any more additions?

Quote:
Well sure if you wanted to escape a kidnapping after it's happened they're your go to guys! Thing is though they have this nasty habit of getting themselves captured when trying to rescue others from kidnappings. I'm serious the amount of time SG-1 spent in alien dungeons and or death traps over the course of the series is pretty absurd and often as a result of trying to save someone else.
Oh, they'll succeed this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Is that when Grandis makes his "Lord of whatever" statement?

(BTW, Lord of Dunamists will be the title the God-Empress gives him in LegendS...)
Likely.

Quote:
<nods> If Hayate is 21 when this happens... wait, when IS this happening?
22 maybe for building up their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Here's an example
Spoiler for first impression:

Ah...tsundere girls, what would the world be like without them?
Also...stripes
*runs*
Tsundere indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
[mental image]
Grandis: Hayate-hime, thy prince is here!
Hayate: My hero! *gushes*
[/mental image]

Real Grandis and Hayate: .....
Hayate: I think I still have 5 shots with that death spell here.... *smiles very sweetly at me*
Grandis: -_- Would you like to be frozen solid, burned or zapped?

Anyway, maybe I picked too dramatic descriptions...

Quote:
Well it keeps them from running away while you get to know them anyway.
Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
At this time, no plans for Aurion getting involved. You got ideas though?
On second thought, I think it'll be best if Mai and the Linebackers solve this by themselves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Hell yeah! I'll back y'all up, 200%! (Is a closet Hayate fan)
So long as you don't try anything funny with her.

Quote:
Kagerou, dude, how could you have missed this! Remember Vol.5! Rip van Winkle! Alucard!

...that said, this is more ridiculous than the one time Franz used Eternal Coffin, which went like this:
Spoiler for Hot Blood won't solve everything:
Hey, at least it worked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Is the entire thread made of up masochists? Am I the only one who likes sweet girls?
I like Ryou better than Kyou...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
hi peoples

I think I like this place.

Spoiler for Freischütz:

I must say that I love this spell - attacks that require the user to pay some "price" in exchange for their massive power appeal to me very greatly. The only thing is that I just can't see Hayate attempting something like this for some reason. But it is an amazing spell imo.

Interestingly, one of my characters is strongly connected to Hayate and the Book of Darkness, and he has a move that works in a similar fashion.

Anyway:
Spoiler for Rainharst Karlemens (not finished):

Still working on the backstory and attacks, as well as the other characters I have in mind. I'm actually sort of rushing to get something posted, so sorry for the incompleteness.
Very powerful... HAXX even.
I'd let the others handle it cause I still have some classes to go to...

Anyway, welcome!

I'll post some spells of Grandis later. Seems like I really got to reference Fayt Leingod a lot...

And I suddenly got a couple of rather steamy scenario in my head a few days into Hayate's kidnapping...: eyespin:

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-15, 00:28   Link #15962
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
*chuckles*

Franz is hotblooded for two reasons: 1), because he totally buys into the whole hot blooded concept (and because his hot blood bonuses are faster reaction times, movement, and magicflow - which means faster magic charge up). 2) He uses hot blood alot with Giga Drill Breaker and Gatotsu from the sky....

Because he's afraid of heights and needs to hot blood to drive aside that phobia. *cackles madly*

To a certain extent in real life though, modern militaries do tend to put in hot blood elements into their troops - witness the Army and the Marines, and tell me they aren't hot blooded. On the other hand, their hot blood doesn't reach the extremes of Gurren Lagann and the Hot Blood Brotherhood (Smith, Wesson, Franz... anybody else for the brotherhood?)

Well, I guess better cheese than the crap of the FF thread or FF.net, eh?

SIEG CADIA! WE SHALL DINE IN HELL, FEASTING ON THOSE YURIFANGIRLS!

Haha, yeah. As I mentioned above, part of Franz's hot blood kicks in when he's at high altitude, so that he doesn't lose his nerve, freak out, and go "OMGOMGOMGIMGONNAHITDAGROUND"

Besides, when you have Johnson riding shotgun on you, the only hot blood that's allowed is the blood of your enemies as it smokes from tracer rounds burning their bodies...

Hell yeah! I'll back y'all up, 200%! (Is a closet Hayate fan)

Now this is a good piece of work, Lowe! Quite well written, and it shows a different side of S&W.

I like how Teana shows up at the end, though I think she was a tad rude butting in there... Also, as an Enforcer-in-training, does she outrank the Linebackers, or is she like an OCS cadet: effectively rankless?

[3453x HIT COMBO]

Naomi: "Leave some of them for me!"
[Chain Combo x3! Mastered "Chain Kick"!]
Emili: "Hit 'em again, girls!"

Unexpected, but a welcome direction nontheless. *nodnod*

Kagerou, dude, how could you have missed this! Remember Vol.5! Rip van Winkle! Alucard!

...that said, this is more ridiculous than the one time Franz used Eternal Coffin, which went like this:
[/QUOTE]LOL That is very funny. Better to be careful or Franz might become Tais Scien Ver 2.0
Quote:
hi peoples

Spoiler for Freischütz:

I must say that I love this spell - attacks that require the user to pay some "price" in exchange for their massive power appeal to me very greatly. The only thing is that I just can't see Hayate attempting something like this for some reason. But it is an amazing spell imo.

Interestingly, one of my characters is strongly connected to Hayate and the Book of Darkness, and he has a move that works in a similar fashion.

Anyway:

Still working on the backstory and attacks, as well as the other characters I have in mind. I'm actually sort of rushing to get something posted, so sorry for the incompleteness.
Even though its incomplete, It still screams of H4XX to me. His range attacks are impressive but his close combat is even better?! High speed forms and high armour forms?! Capabilities that slightly exceed the strongest SS class mages?! To me this is a H4XX character in the making. I was too new and too inexperience before but this time, I'm going to be proactive and start cutting this one down to size.

Combat style: ancient belka + some mid style. I'm not going to say anything about only 3 ancient belka users left as I'm sure you have a suitable way of explaining how he learned ancient belka. Btw ancient belka + some mid style is more or less Neo-belkan style.

Specialization: Try to pick one. Able to attack with immense effectiveness from any side of the magical spectrum is rather H4XX to me. No one is that good.

Looks: nice description. Good job.

Device: a Lost Logia from Al Hazard and he manages to fix it where others have failed... Looks like he has plenty of time don't he, to train in combat and to study and even repair the device. And said device is equivent to the Book of Darkness. No faults with the device? No tradeoffs? How interesting...

Spells:
Twilight Strike - SS rank? Spell effect is too weak for such a high ranked spell. Try AA rank instead.
Lightning Strike - sounds ok

Alternate modes: Nice descriptions but like I said before High speed, high armour pick one. Or retain them if you wish but ditch firing mode. Your character perfers melee right? Why have it then?

General Power Level: Unmatched in close combat? Right...

That are my comments on your unfinished character. I'm of the opinion that no OC should be ever be stronger than Hayate, except villians of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
True though everyone always has other obligations. I can't figure how you juggle school, anime/manga-watching and this place especially when I see you in all hours of the day.

Vita.

Didn't you suggest this with PF much earlier too? -_-

Jaina Proudmoore. Archmage in the Warcraft universe.

Too soft can't hear what ya squacking,

FOR OUTER CADIA!
Jaina Proudmoore? darn i was thinking Jaina Solo of starwars universe.

@Aaron008R: OC's to be involved? Basically anyone who wants to get involved. It will be a rescue mission but with restrictions.

You will first meet up with an injuried Ginga at the entrance to the "hive" (I'm using this for now till i can think of something better). You will have to evacuate her while fighting off waves of "Raptus" aka Aliens. Once you fight off the beasts, you will decend to rescue others trap deep below. The last one to be rescued will be at the deepest part of the "hive". You will fight something there.

Main problems? Lack of light, it is very dark. Lights are not going to be effective. You will be underground so space will be an issue so forget all your "super powerful AOE attacks" or risk heavy friendly fire. Same for flight magics, there is really only 1 place you can fly. Next, the "Hive" isn't that stable, so melee is perferred, use ranged attacks if you want, but no cannon /bombardment spells.

Any other questions?

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-11-15 at 01:29.
Old 2007-11-15, 01:42   Link #15963
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
True though everyone always has other obligations. I can't figure how you juggle school, anime/manga-watching and this place especially when I see you in all hours of the day.
Easy, I don't.

Something's gotta give.

Quote:
Didn't you suggest this with PF much earlier too? -_-
Yeah, but I trust Nightengale better

We could still make use of PF as our suicide bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Jeno: "Do you want to end up like him?"

*Point at Arcas*

Quote:
Don't fix it.
No. Fix it till it breaks.

Quote:
I'll do my best. BTW, Jack and Felix are confirmed to be in. Any more additions?
... Nah

Mine are too evil...

Quote:
22 maybe for building up their relationship.
Cautious Aaron is coward Aaron

Quote:
I like Ryou better than Kyou...

HERETIC !!!

(Actually, even though I've said this a million times, I rather them both. The combination of those two sisters and Tomoya brings out the ultimate comedy scenes )

Quote:
Very powerful... HAXX even.
I'd let the others handle it cause I still have some classes to go to...

Anyway, welcome!

"Anway, welcome!"

LOL Welcome indeed... To the hell before paradise In a few moments you'll go through the Outer-Canaan "Ceremonial Hazing Ritual"! But first, please answer the following questions as instinctively as you can .

(Busybodies can also attempt )

1) Bananas or Cucumbers?

2) Fur or Feather?

3) Runways or Valleys?

4) Roller-coasters and bumper-cars or Ferris-wheels and Carousel?

5) Long or short hair?

And lastly name two of your favorite colours .
Old 2007-11-15, 02:00   Link #15964
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
No need to bookmark it. Its already on the front page.
Yay! Thanks!

Quote:
Sure you don't. You were the one who set him up for this. Well blame your Creator for this Shamsel.

Shamsel:"Ehhhhhhhhh? What's going on?"

Some here sure like having their creations thrown into and swallowed up whole by the Grinder.
Oi oi, I don't know what you're talking about .
You make as if I'm setting out to kill him or something...

Shamsel: Of course you wouldn't kill me! Right?....right?
Old 2007-11-15, 02:37   Link #15965
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*phew*

That was a tough one.

Here's part three of my ongoing arc:

Spoiler for Fall:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-15, 02:45   Link #15966
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Hiding... er, somewhere.

At any rate, here's the master list of everything me and Goose have done. Enjoy.

THE ORDER OF FREELANCE MAGES

Reading Material: The History of Erusia
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Characters: The Order of Freelance Mages
Erick von Long: Commander of the Order of Freelance Mages
- Spell List

Glen Schattenman: Executive Officer of the Order
- Spell List
- Id

Franz Jaeger (Character by Wild Goose), Officer of the Order
- Spell List (by Wild Goose)

Emili Nailo, Officer of the Order
- Spell List
Good material.

============

Quote:
Now... someone really needs to create a full-blown Axel character

*cue Dark Knight*

Quote:
WANT

*runs*

=============

Quote:
And I bring bearings for this fair lady.

Spoiler for painting:

==============

Quote:
*phew*

That was a tough one.

Spoiler for Fall:
That was.....

So sweet.

especially the ending of the chapter. I don't know why, but thinking of Mai crying under the rain with Gwen holding her touched me.

This is one great moment I have read so far.

-----------------

And now I come forth....

Spoiler:

So?

next stop: The Family Arrives. Expect more madness and this....

Spoiler:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-11-15 at 03:19.
Old 2007-11-15, 03:50   Link #15967
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
OC's to be involved? Basically anyone who wants to get involved. It will be a rescue mission but with restrictions.

You will first meet up with an injuried Ginga at the entrance to the "hive" (I'm using this for now till i can think of something better). You will have to evacuate her while fighting off waves of "Raptus" aka Aliens. Once you fight off the beasts, you will decend to rescue others trap deep below. The last one to be rescued will be at the deepest part of the "hive". You will fight something there.

Main problems? Lack of light, it is very dark. Lights are not going to be effective. You will be underground so space will be an issue so forget all your "super powerful AOE attacks" or risk heavy friendly fire. Same for flight magics, there is really only 1 place you can fly. Next, the "Hive" isn't that stable, so melee is perferred, use ranged attacks if you want, but no cannon /bombardment spells.

Any other questions?
Sounds like Emili and Franz could have a lot of fun in this operation. >.>

Quote:
*phew*

That was a tough one.

Spoiler for Fall:
Awesome :worship: .
Old 2007-11-15, 03:57   Link #15968
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
*chuckles*

Franz is hotblooded for two reasons: 1), because he totally buys into the whole hot blooded concept (and because his hot blood bonuses are faster reaction times, movement, and magicflow - which means faster magic charge up). 2) He uses hot blood alot with Giga Drill Breaker and Gatotsu from the sky....

Because he's afraid of heights and needs to hot blood to drive aside that phobia. *cackles madly*
YUp, Hotblood increases COURAGE to do the IMPOSSIBLE!!! (even counteract Phobias)

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
SEE THE INVISIBLE

RAW RAW
FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
To a certain extent in real life though, modern militaries do tend to put in hot blood elements into their troops - witness the Army and the Marines, and tell me they aren't hot blooded. On the other hand, their hot blood doesn't reach the extremes of Gurren Lagann and the Hot Blood Brotherhood (Smith, Wesson, Franz... anybody else for the brotherhood?)
Kinda true there, although most are trained to be logical rather than brave

Quote:
SIEG CADIA! WE SHALL DINE IN HELL, FEASTING ON THOSE YURIFANGIRLS!
SIEG CADIA!!! *salutes*

Quote:
Haha, yeah. As I mentioned above, part of Franz's hot blood kicks in when he's at high altitude, so that he doesn't lose his nerve, freak out, and go "OMGOMGOMGIMGONNAHITDAGROUND"

Besides, when you have Johnson riding shotgun on you, the only hot blood that's allowed is the blood of your enemies as it smokes from tracer rounds burning their bodies...
Yeah, there's that kind of Hot Blood as well

Quote:
I like how Teana shows up at the end, though I think she was a tad rude butting in there... Also, as an Enforcer-in-training, does she outrank the Linebackers, or is she like an OCS cadet: effectively rankless?
As I explained in a previous post, I'm under the assumption that a year and a half on Post-StrikerS, Teana would most likely outrank the LineBackers

Quote:
[3453x HIT COMBO]

Naomi: "Leave some of them for me!"
[Chain Combo x3! Mastered "Chain Kick"!]
Emili: "Hit 'em again, girls!"
At this point, Mai's gonna run out of a job

Quote:
Unfortunately, Franz lacks true SPIRAL POWER

Quote:
hi peoples

Anyway:

Yo, welcome to the OC!!!

And OC for a first post, nice

However, tshouryuu here just nitpicked your character cleanly, so I won't go into that here. However, I agree that you character it H4XX, at least borderline, and that he requires toning down a bit

Otherwise, you character would have lots of potential

Quote:
Nice though I assume no fireworks will be involved. Right?
Depends on what Keroko wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Mai definitely has her dark past and history and she's being taken interest into.
I don't see anyone else wanting to break her down though, asides from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
I am Gandalk! Who the hell do you think I am?

"YOU! SHALL NOT!! PASS!!!"
*Fall into bottomless pit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Too late... Nighty has already posted his intentions... -_-

WAIT!! I'VE GOT IT!!
We have Nighty write his story the way you said it, THEN we get someone else to post that story! Someone the FF wouldn't suspect to be Cadians!

It'LL BE LIKE THE TROJAN HORSE!! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
And the FF is Troy?

This idea sounds evil... and Nastily AWESOME

Quote:
I VOLUNTEER! Fellow Cadians! Let me be the sacrifice to deliver this warhead!

FOR THE- wait, are we on God-Emperor or Emperess? Ah, screw it.

FOR OUTER CADIA!
And we already have our first volunteer

Although IMHO for this plan to be effective, it'll have to be someone who's not known to hang out here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
[Heretic]W...We are here...to serve, Master![/Heretic]

So being a Cadian is a good thing, right? Not that I'm trying to take sides, or anything, but...yeah.
As long as you're civil, nobody's gonna rat on you

Quote:
Is the entire thread made of up masochists? Am I the only one who likes sweet girls?
I like sweet girls too

Praise Be Nodoka-sama!!!

Quote:
Too soft can't hear what ya squacking,

FOR OUTER CADIA!
FOR OUTER-CADIA!!!!!!

Quote:
Cadians are...

...Well, long story short, everything the Legion is not.

And just in case,

Legionnaires = NxF fans

NxF fans /= Legionnaires
Not all NxF fans are Legionnaires, but all Legionnaires are NxF Quite true. We do welcome NxF who don't fall into Legion "rationale"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Pff, I can take you. In mine and Goose's clan, I am one of the best pilots. *Flies around in an XF/A-27 Nephilim*
Now THAT's a nice looking jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou
*Smith, Wesson, and Franz lie in tattered remains on the floor*

"All we wanted... was a pantsu shot..."
More like...

"It was well worth it"

Quote:
Ahh that’s cute... Fire Control, Nuke Um.

Now when was the last time I saw that nuke?

Quote:
On second thought, I think it'll be best if Mai and the Linebackers solve this by themselves...
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
I'll post some spells of Grandis later. Seems like I really got to reference Fayt Leingod a lot...

And I suddenly got a couple of rather steamy scenario in my head a few days into Hayate's kidnapping...: eyespin:
Oooooooooh

DO WANT

Quote:
"Anway, welcome!"

LOL Welcome indeed... To the hell before paradise In a few moments you'll go through the Outer-Canaan "Ceremonial Hazing Ritual"! But first, please answer the following questions as instinctively as you can .

1) Bananas or Cucumbers?

2) Fur or Feather?

3) Runways or Valleys?

5) Long or short hair?

What the?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

And now I come forth....

Spoiler:

So?

next stop: The Family Arrives. Expect more madness and this....

Spoiler:

WHOA... Yutaro sleeping with not ONE, but TWO of the sisters?!?!?! Too bad they just slept

*plugs nostrils*

Also yes, Black is a lovely color

*dodges*

But what is Freya, REALLY? And Yutaro finally meets Seto Gozaburo The Father eh?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-15, 04:04   Link #15969
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
hi peoples

Spoiler for Freisch�tz:

Anyway:

Cool character and ability, there.

And welcome to the thread.

============

Quote:

WHOA... Yutaro sleeping with not ONE, but TWO of the sisters?!?!?! Too bad they just slept

*plugs nostrils*

Also yes, Black is a lovely color

*dodges*

But what is Freya, REALLY? And Yutaro finally meets Seto Gozaburo The Father eh?
1: Yeah, they just slept.

Good thing Galatea wasn't there, otherwise:
Spoiler:

2: Just like our people here always say:

Black is Beautiful.

Hmm... this may be the hint of our closer look to Gala-nee's Secret World?

*runs*

3: since the Gemini Sisters arc is parallel to Seto no Hanayome in one or other way, and the fact that Freya is OC thread's San, I may have to spoil this important plot:
Spoiler:

Yes, Yutaro finally meets Father-In-Law. Expect a very severe love/hate relationship between them.

BTW, Lowe, have you done with the picture editing?
Old 2007-11-15, 04:13   Link #15970
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1: Yeah, they just slept.

Good thing Galatea wasn't there, otherwise:
Spoiler:

Maybe Galatea wants a piece of the action too?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
2: Just like our people here always say:

Black is Beautiful.
Yes it is. Wondered why Mai wears black un-

*radio static*

Quote:
]Hmm... this may be the hint of our closer look to Gala-nee's Secret World?

*runs*
WANT

*runs*

Quote:
3: since the Gemini Sisters arc is parallel to Seto no Hanayome in one or other way, and the fact that Freya is OC thread's San, I may have to spoil this important plot:
Spoiler:

Yes, Yutaro finally meets Father-In-Law. Expect a very severe love/hate relationship between them.
Ah, sou ka. They also transform when wet? Just kidding

And the big question now is... where's Masa-san?

Old 2007-11-15, 04:20   Link #15971
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Maybe Galatea wants a piece of the action too?

*runs*
maybe she wants to join the already awesome hawt threesome.

*runs*
-
------------------

Quote:
Yes it is. Wondered why Mai wears black un-

*radio static*
Quote:
WANT

*runs*

*goes to contact The Linebackers to see if they're interested to join him in the "expedition"*

-----------------

Quote:
Ah, sou ka. They also transform when wet? Just kidding

And the big question now is... where's Masa-san?
1: well, maybe.

2: Masa-san is currently on the express train with Father-In-Law & Mother-In-Law. they're heading to the HQ as we speak.

courtesy of LoweGear. Thanks, pal!
Spoiler for Frieda in her younger year:

This is all from me. Till next week, as I'm gonna be gone for exam this weekend.
Old 2007-11-15, 04:44   Link #15972
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Ughhh, my head has been hurting for quite awhile now so I'll tackle the backlogs later, for now, anyone has any bad guys OC profile that i can view?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-11-15, 04:56   Link #15973
Tormenk

Quote:

You do not stand alone.

Quote:

Cadians are...

...Well, long story short, everything the Legion is not.

And just in case,

Legionnaires = NxF fans

NxF fans /= Legionnaires
You say something good once in a while too.

Quote:

That's one way to describe it.

Quote:
Steamy doesn't cut it. You need boiling water to cook anything.

Quote:
That are my comments on your unfinished character. I'm of the opinion that no OC should be ever be stronger than Hayate, except villians of course.
Hayate's SS mixed rank but her strength lies in her huge mana pool and nukes but she's not the best opponent in a one-on-one fight. Any decent fighter that can make it to CQC and leech onto her can probably take her down. Nanoha or Fate would definitely better as comparison for being S+ ranked air combatants.

Quote:
Easy, I don't.

Something's gotta give.
Understood.

Quote:
Yeah, but I trust Nightengale better

We could still make use of PF as our suicide bomber
He's much too valuable to waste as one.

Quote:
No. Fix it till it breaks.

Quote:
... Nah

Mine are too evil...
Which brings up a random question. Where are each and everyone's OCs now?

And to get the ball rolling, I'll start.

Gen's on some random backwater non-administered planet, hiding in the mountains.

Katrina's on MidChilda, Cranagan City.

Quote:
HERETIC !!!

(Actually, even though I've said this a million times, I rather them both. The combination of those two sisters and Tomoya brings out the ultimate comedy scenes )

Though the scenes with Tomoya picking up and completing new skills are pretty funny too.

Quote:

1) Bananas or Cucumbers?

2) Fur or Feather?

3) Runways or Valleys?

5) Long or short hair?

Something to try, yummy.

1.Bananas

2. Fur

3. Valleys

4. The latter.

5. Long hair.

Lets see what this turns up.

Quote:
*phew*

That was a tough one.

Spoiler for Fall:
Mai's having it rough no doubts about it but the LineBackers don't have it easy either to deciding coming down on her just to protect her.

Quote:

I don't see anyone else wanting to break her down though, asides from me
Katrina:"Assumptions. The girl is just like little Keroko."

Quote:
*Fall into bottomless pit*
I was more amused by the idea of Gandalf going GAR and wrote that.

Quote:
And the FF is Troy?

Although IMHO for this plan to be effective, it'll have to be someone who's not known to hang out here
Someone who is rather low-profile will do fine too.

Quote:
Not all NxF fans are Legionnaires, but all Legionnaires are NxF Quite true. We do welcome NxF who don't fall into Legion "rationale"
Only because those who do don't have any much to speak of if they have that kind of rationale.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-15, 05:01   Link #15974
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Ughhh, my head has been hurting for quite awhile now so I'll tackle the backlogs later, for now, anyone has any bad guys OC profile that i can view?
Well, off hand I can think of only Satty's Betrüger
I don't remember who else has made OC villains. Kha maybe has 1 or 2.
Old 2007-11-15, 05:23   Link #15975
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post

Quote:
Well, off hand I can think of only Satty's Betrüger
I don't remember who else has made OC villains. Kha maybe has 1 or 2.

Well, my main OC Jeno was meant to be a villain... Or anti-hero if you will...

... Except a certain few individuals just aren't convinced

*Looks at LoweGear and Tormenk*

If you don't mind abit of typos I (Or the others) could repost his profile... Or you could wait till I get home and clean it up alittle

(I wrote it in a hurry back then )
Old 2007-11-15, 05:33   Link #15976
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG SMASHER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yes... Tsunderes...

But what?

I prefer black and lacy...

(runs off digging on for backlog breaking)
Just a bonus though, stripes

Quote:
Yes, what would the world be like without delicious tsunderes?

*runs*

Quote:
Rental Magica is that good huh...
Yeah, I like the OP too

Quote:
KAWAIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh... Tsunderes... My personal favourite garden variety

btw, what about the other girls?
Let's see...

Spoiler for Other girls:

That's pretty much it, the other girls (two) you interact with aren't 'accessible'
*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Ah, tsunderes....

Quote:
I dunno... simpler and less violent?

Stripes? I don't...

...oh no, you don't mean...

That's the only time she slaps him though...

There's this cute scene where they're already 'going out' and she let's it all out.
Spoiler for scene - rough translation:

She's so cute when in dere
Also, her VA is sounds like Lucky Star's Kagami

Quote:
Tsundere indeed.

Quote:

1) Bananas or Cucumbers?

2) Fur or Feather?

3) Runways or Valleys?

5) Long or short hair?

Errr....what?

I can reply to the last one though
Long, defintely, but there are some styles of sort hair that are good too (Maren and Yui )
And favorite colors...RED and BLUE!!!

*runs back to work*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-11-15 at 05:56.
Old 2007-11-15, 05:53   Link #15977
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Yay! Thanks!

Oi oi, I don't know what you're talking about .
You make as if I'm setting out to kill him or something...

Shamsel: Of course you wouldn't kill me! Right?....right?
Katrina:"Watching a person tear himself apart slowly is much more satisfying than killing him."

Creator-kun:"Now now don't say that, be polite."

Katrina:"Lies. We share too much in common to deviate along such matters."

Creator-kun:" You got me there. "

Quote:
Well, my main OC Jeno was meant to be a villain... Or anti-hero if you will...

... Except a certain few individuals just aren't convinced

*Looks at LoweGear and Tormenk*

If you don't mind abit of typos I (Or the others) could repost his profile... Or you could wait till I get home and clean it up alittle

(I wrote it in a hurry back then )
I know Jeno is a villain but his soft side makes him likeable in my books. He hasn't done enough to cement his position as one yet though I have an idea or two.

Btw, would anyone want their OCs to answer some questions?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-15, 06:06   Link #15978
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Now this is an idea that I had been toying with before, but never had enough inspiration to write... until now.

Here's a short piece, regarding a certain group of mine, in an entirely different light.

Spoiler for Results:
Quote:
Man, this is my fastest release yet.

Continuing from the above, and somewhat rushed in the ending...

Spoiler for Ponder:
Quote:
*phew*

That was a tough one.

Spoiler for Fall:
LOWE-ANIKI!

THIS IS UTTERLY NAISU!

And yours definitely win over mine by many folds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Thank you for your offer, I will keep it in mind.
No problem. I'm going to have to ask you to be my German dictionary in turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Speaking of which I was also planning a multiple elemental affinity character, I'm sure I talked to you about that last week. It seems I may have to rethink on that though.
Yep, I do. Perhaps if she focuses on one particular elemental affinity, it would be much better. That, and you can always push up her powers in that and in other departments.

Quote:
Don't them Astral Templars have shorter lifespans?
Yeah, they do, but that doesn't mean that they cannot reproduce.

Quote:
Hey cliches may be cliches, but fresh ideas are not infinite and don't just grow on trees so IMO its perfectly okay if something is a little cliche.

Quote:
The trash cleaner.
This one got me even more confused.

Quote:
Tsun on Agito only. Limited edition tsun-ness.
Oh, that can be done. Maybe a duel that they have forgotten during the Jail Scaglietti Incident.

Quote:
Though Vestrell's personality is definitely very different from Hecate.
Well, certain personalities need not be derived from the characters they are taken from.

Quote:
*cough cough* Like I always say, one must keep up appearances after all.

Quote:
I can't imagine a Hecate sized mouth trying to devour me, though nibbling me suggestively works.
You should do well to remember that they still have canine teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
For the first 8 chapters, here's the link:
OC Database
Just scroll down to where my name is.

For 9 and 10, you'll have to look down at this post.

Into the fires of backlog again....

SearcherS 9

SearcherS 10

SearcherS 11: Current one so far...'
*right-clicks and saves*

Thanks!

Quote:
How true.

*runs*

Meh, no OC update from me for now, but instead of that I shall present this thread with this instead.

*runs*
*right-clicks and saves*

So many read-ups to do, so little time to do read-ups.

Quote:
Cameos are fine I'm a totally attention whore!
All OCs: US TOO!!!

All right, then your OC's will come in later.

Quote:
Much yummy cheese to come then.
Don't bet too much on it.

Quote:
Was a pretty good line I'll admit.

Quote:
Damn our General is a crack head?! We're fucked.
He's the perfect one to crack up the Fluff Farmers.

Quote:
Even if she's my favorite, that in no way makes me blind to what flaws were given to her. She needs to get her act together and at least try to learn some self-defense. And I'm using this incident as a good reason why!
Self-defense?

Hayate: Hai-yakk~! Tai-chi Fists of the Icy Maiden!

That said, she's going to show some uber-powerful defense spell in GuardianS, so much stronger that she could stop a tsunami. *cough*

*runs from enraged HAXX-busting Gods*

Quote:
And she's finally awake. So it took a year and a half post-StrikerS for her to awaken... hmmm seems my OC's can't join in afterall
And my OCs are probably still on the way to meet each other ...

Quote:
Or maybe, "Phoenix must never know..."
So, you admit it.

Quote:
Okay, what do you want me to change into ?
Change into a ...

FLUFF FARMER!

Quote:
Do you want a taste?

I promise you'll love it
I think I'll stick to what the normal taste is for now.

Quote:
It's to build up your confidence.
And dark powers ...

Quote:
So far only in the realm of nanoverse.

Quote:
I highly doubt so.
Phew, I can't imagine Chaos surviving that.

Quote:
Long way is long.

Quote:
The least OOC of them all. Though I wonder about the part of being edging the bunnies on.
What about it?

Quote:
Katrina: "Not as long as the time of worlds that I have. I don't mind showing you some tricks though.."
Vestrell: Later, later, my Creator-san is sending me to a big battle in a few moments. Sheesh, talk about giving me some private time off-screen.

Quote:
The figurative carrot, otherwise the bait.
I know, I know.

Quote:
Nope. Not at all. Believe in me, who believes in you!
If you say so.

Quote:
SpongeBob Square Pants!

Hey doesn't that make PF's alter ego SpongeBob as well?
Nothing as cheesy. I was thinking along the line of Bob the Builder.

[Alter-ego]... And perhaps you just ate too much cheese.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Gee what gave it away, couldn't have been the cannibalism could it?

*Hecate sized moth tears off half of PA left ear*
PA: MOTHERFU*censored*
And I was wondering who's PA ...

Quote:
*gives big thumbs up*
The eye-twinkle is larger than the thumbs-up, and so is her head ...

Quote:
Don't teach her anything bad or PF might descent upon you like an overprotective hen.
I don't overly protect my OCs as long as they don't go weird on me.

Quote:
Phase 2 finished...
Only this! "Zap!" *rifle electrocutes welder and TK jumps into a waiting helicopter escaping, "The GAR nearly had me, but I broke free I've seen the GAR side, but I now know it can be defeated, but only by those that know it's power, one such as me!" *helicopter flies off into the sunset dramatically*
And I daresay you've just entered the other side of GAR.

Quote:
Vestrall:"Can't we wait until we are adults to do this?"

Katrina:" I don't care. You're going to get some practice."

~~

Katrina: "I'm going to wet you slowly."

Vestrall: "Ah~ please be gentle with me.."

Continuation withheld.

Creator-san: Katrina, I really do feel that she needs to be an adult to learn something that advanced.

Quote:
Too late... Nighty has already posted his intentions... -_-

WAIT!! I'VE GOT IT!!
We have Nighty write his story the way you said it, THEN we get someone else to post that story! Someone the FF wouldn't suspect to be Cadians!

It'LL BE LIKE THE TROJAN HORSE!! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Whoa, against the Fluffies, you do have a good stream of creativity.

======

Backlog finished, now for a quick question.

Anyone here familiar with the military drill? I mean, once they are alerted of a situation, what do they do, actually? In Nanohaverse, it seems like most of them are alerted via some cool communication screens and then they skip off for the site. Don't the Captains/Superiors need to be briefed by their Commander on the mission, the logistics provided, timing, army size, etc.? And are the armies always ready for such emergency situations (in terms of being able to go off the cuff when the signal comes)?

Last edited by PhoenixFlare; 2007-11-15 at 06:17.
Old 2007-11-15, 06:50   Link #15979
Aaron008R

Quote:
@Aaron008R: OC's to be involved? Basically anyone who wants to get involved. It will be a rescue mission but with restrictions.

Any other questions?
Cool setup. Maybe I can include Brevis and Cressida (AA-ranked mages) in these scenarios.

Quote:
Jeno: "Do you want to end up like him?"

*Point at Arcas*
Not to worry, I kow when to step down and stop blasting males haphazardly.

Quote:
Cautious Aaron is coward Aaron
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Quote:
HERETIC !!!

Though I like Shana better than Kazumi.

Quote:
*phew*

That was a tough one.

Spoiler for Fall:
NICE!
And... IT'S GWENDOLYN!!!

Quote:
Oooooooooh

DO WANT

Quote:
That's one way to describe it.

Quote:
Steamy doesn't cut it. You need boiling water to cook anything.

Quote:
Hayate's SS mixed rank but her strength lies in her huge mana pool and nukes but she's not the best opponent in a one-on-one fight. Any decent fighter that can make it to CQC and leech onto her can probably take her down. Nanoha or Fate would definitely better as comparison for being S+ ranked air combatants.

Quote:

There's this cute scene where they're already 'going out' and she let's it all out.

WIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Self-defense?

Hayate: Hai-yakk~! Tai-chi Fists of the Icy Maiden!

Quote:
That said, she's going to show some uber-powerful defense spell in GuardianS, so much stronger that she could stop a tsunami. *cough*

*runs from enraged HAXX-busting Gods*
>.> <.<

WANT!

*runs as well*

Quote:
Backlog finished, now for a quick question.

Anyone here familiar with the military drill? I mean, once they are alerted of a situation, what do they do, actually? In Nanohaverse, it seems like most of them are alerted via some cool communication screens and then they skip off for the site. Don't the Captains/Superiors need to be briefed by their Commander on the mission, the logistics provided, timing, army size, etc.? And are the armies always ready for such emergency situations (in terms of being able to go off the cuff when the signal comes)?
Seconded.

@USB: at the recent LOL LOL LOL works! Having Ibis for the next stage play is WIN! The interactions in the SRW LW chapter were very nice, especially from Kyousuke and Excellen! Nice job!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-15, 07:31   Link #15980
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

"Dango ! Dango ! Dango ! Dango ! Dango ....!"

...Hey cool, they nod to the beat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
And the FF is Troy?
Exactly

Quote:

THEY ARE NOT PREPARED!!!

Quote:

We need a snitch...

People off the list at the moment:

Myself, obviously
Kha, obviously
Aaron (No way they'll buy it)
TK (HAHA! Kicked out )

Quote:
As long as you're civil, nobody's gonna rat on you
What's the matter LimitedEternal? The way you're taling... Makes me think you're gonna snitch...

You're not going to snitch on us, are you? I certainly hope not...

On a completely random and unrelated note, I've found new places to dump bodies

Quote:
I like sweet girls too

Praise Be Nodoka-sama!!!
No sweet girl can overpower a Tsundere on dere mode Even if it's just for 10 seconds

Quote:
We do ?! OKAY FESS UP PEOPLE !

*cough* I mean, yeah sure we do

Quote:
What the?
Try it, just for fun

Quote:
You say something good once in a while too.
It was an out of character moment for me.

Quote:
He's much too valuable to waste as one.
HE IS ?!

...Damn... Where's Adr when you need him?!

Quote:
Which brings up a random question. Where are each and everyone's OCs now?

And to get the ball rolling, I'll start.

Gen's on some random backwater non-administered planet, hiding in the mountains.

Katrina's on MidChilda, Cranagan City.
I can't find my OCs

Sipher: "What are we? Chopped liver ?"

Sion: "...Men ."

Nero: "..."

Quote:
Something to try, yummy.

1.Bananas

2. Fur

3. Valleys

4. The latter.

5. Long hair.

Lets see what this turns up.
I want more people to do this for fun first

Remember, use your instinct!

Quote:
Yeah, I like the OP too
GOOD OPENING?!

That sealed the deal for little old me .

Quote:
Let's see...

Spoiler for Other girls:

That's pretty much it, the other girls (two) you interact with aren't 'accessible'
*runs*
Hmmm.....

Quote:

FLAMESPARKZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*zoom out above Singapore*

YOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

*zoom out above Asia*

BBBAAASSSTTTAAAARRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

*zoom out to the world*

DDDDAAAAAMMMNNNNNIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Solar System*

Quote:
Errr....what?
Haxx busting = Membership Hazing

Quote:
I can reply to the last one though
Long, defintely, but there are some styles of sort hair that are good too (Maren and Yui )
And favorite colors...RED and BLUE!!!

*runs back to work*

Just try them

And yes, long hair for the win!

Quote:

Though I like Shana better than Kazumi.

You are redeemed!
Closed Thread