AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-10-31, 02:54   Link #181
ZeKeR
Superbad

I'm actually impressed Hiroto still can take the stand after getting mired with all that intrigue and racism.

I'm guessing that event in v17 is also a destabilization that has a mech guild similar to Hansa irl
Old 2020-11-14, 14:17   Link #182
Chingaruna517

^Oh, trust me. This is not the first time for Hiroto to confront his ordeals and given how the stacks were against him in Volume 17 courtesy to Hydran's schemes, it surely won't be the last one. Why? Here's some details but I keep in short.

Hydran is a Duke who happens to be a relative to Moldius (cousin) and Leonidas (nephew) by blood. His grudges against Hiroto stems from the boy's growing influences in Hybride after his numerous accomplishments that made him even more important than the kingdom's affluent figures, and his vile schemes for Hiroto was out of fear that the boy's charisma is even more dangerous than Leonidas and he will "destroy" Hybride if he (and Valkyria) rule Hybride, though in reality he just can't stand him standing his way to fulfill his ambition in becoming king of Hybride after Moldius's passing (his deteriorating health was hinted at either beginning of Vol.17 or the end of Vol.16); even worse, in spite of their positions as the illustrious members of the elusive Privy Council of Hybride, Finnath (Hybride's Treasury Minister) and Shifelis (Deputy Archbishop who temporarily replaces Sobrinus) actually support Hydran due to their belittlement against Hiroto for their respective reasons: The former's grievances against Hiroto since Vol.7 was rooted from his toxic jealousy for the boy's and the vampires' growing popularity after their success in repelling the invading Phyllis Army in Vol. 6, and he still sneering at Hiroto even to this day. The latter, on the other hand, was due to her pride as both an elf and an Archbishop as the Spiritual Lights shine brighter whenever her presence is felt, which led to her self-righteousness & haughty and arrogant attitude; even more damning is that while she scorns Hiroto simply because of him accidentally saw her buxom, she ironically siding with Hydran & Finnath in order to stop Hiroto's increasing influences in Hybride despite both ministers aren't the nicest people in the kingdom. Regardless of what happened in Volume 17, lets just say that even they will learn Hiroto's true prowess the hard way, especially Shifelis the elf for she will undergo some character development like Excelis as she seemly begin to realizes Hiroto's true character.

Now, about the destabilization, whatever happens in Volume 17, one thing is certain is that we will gonna see the biggest shakeup in Hybride and the world is gonna watching, especially Hiroto for he will make the biggest changes in his life. I'm will make my personal stipulations/speculations/prediction for the upcoming Volume 18 in order to see how the story move on after Volume 17 after the manga chapter review and boy, it's gonna be a doozy.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2020-11-14 at 21:30. Reason: Some correction
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-10, 18:22   Link #183
Chingaruna517

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, the manga chapter review. The chapter is already out and speaking of the stacks that are against Hiroto, his woes continues to grow because unless he accept Feuillet's and Excelis' respective Development Order, which he won't and never will, he will unable to solve Solum's wheat issue. As bad as Feuillet's Development Order is due to Southern Salabria castle lords' greed, Excelis version isn't fare any better either because it projects her lack of perspective or insight which blinding her form seeing a bigger picture beyond her views. Keep in mind that Excelis dislikes Feuillet as much as Hiroto does, but her own dilemma over the Development Order makes her an indecisive person and I'm surprised to see Primaria citizens (especially Illion who seems to be a voice on Excelis's behalf) of all people actually go along with this terrible decision, to the point wondering if Primaria genuinely wants to beat Feuillet or not. Even worse, Mimia is about to perform a suicide mission if it means helping Hiroto, though this only ends up exacerbate the problem even considering the meeting of Kazm itself is actually a part of Feuillet's scheme to demoralize our MC. There's a lot to talk about in this chapter especially Hiroto's troubles not only proving to be his biggest challenge pre-election, but also the dangers that would befall onto Salabria if either Feuillet or Excelis ends up winning this election and yes, the outcome will going to affect Hybride greatly as a whole.

Anyway, with the intro out of the way let analyzie the manga chapter, shall we?

Manga Chapter 39
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 39:

Basically, Hiroto need to go independent because he can't count on either Feuillet or Excelis to solve Solum's problem. It's clear as day that Kazm meeting is part Feuillet's scheme to demoralize Hiroto. As for Excelis? If Illion's words about his lord's dilemma implies something, this means for all her good intentions for Salabria citizens, she doesn't even know the damage of Development Order towards Salabria. This, folks, is the reason why neither Feuillet nor Excelis are adequate to be the Governor of Salabria. Now, in regards of Mimia, as much as I understand about her desire to help Hiroto, this is different from the last time because if Darmur's remark about Kazm's infamy is anything goes by, there is no guarantee that this perverted merchant will provide the wheat to Hiroto even if she ends up going to his side. Remember that Kazm isn't the only villain trying to exploit the Mummies' meek personality to do whatever they want, and LN's Volume 11 is a living proof of it. Also, keep an eye on Marcel and Glinka Lord for they will play more prominent roles to Hiroto's rise to prominence despite their antagonism against our MC, especially in Light Novel series.

Now that I think about it, all of this are part of Feuillet's plan to win the election because he actually expecting his haters reacts this way and will do anything stop him from getting more power albeit poorer solutions, and everything goes according to plan like clockwork. He is that good. Only time will tell what plan Hiroto had in mind to actually thwart his plan. The manga series haven't even introduce Gezerkia and others yet and already it gives us some horrific implications about Salabria's, no, Hybride's grim future should the Development Order is approved.

Garnering Zeldis Clan's wrath due to betrayal is the least of everyone's worry because if you pay attention of how the Light Novels goes so far, you should know for a fact that the Developing Order can and will doom not just Salabria, but also Hybride entirely. We'll talk about that in Manga's Chapter 40.

Also, pay attention to Hiroto's remark about his father's golden word about using his/her disadvantages as a chance for glory even when he/she is hit rock bottom. Yes, really. That's what dad said to Hiroto back when he was still a kid and this is proven to be extremely useful whenever he has some doubt.

Spoiler for Hiroto's despair in Volume 6 & 7:

Oh, and another thing. Expect massive backlash against Excelis from multiple parties because it makes abundantly clear that Hiroto and Polowa aren't the only one find her decision own Developing Order to be naive. Believe it or not, the only person who seemly benefit from that blunder is Feuillet because whether Excelis enact her Development Order or not, it make no difference because her allies (Glinka, Marcel, Gustav & Victor)-especially Glinka Lord-still jump ship for Feuillet and vote for him either way, exactly what Feuillet wants.

Spoiler for Backlashes against Excelis's Developing Order:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-01-17 at 06:05.
Old 2021-01-25, 21:35   Link #184
Chingaruna517

Second post and more manga chapter review but this time is more about Mimia's resolution of either going to Kazm's side or not and thankfully, Sorceire manage to dissuading her to do just that, implying her friendship with Mimia especially after the latter rescued her from the kidnappers at the Mummy's Maze. Ya know, I am indeed planning on making predictions and stipulations about the would-be Volume 18 since news circling around about it's release in March 2021. I dunno the details of the book but it is relief to know that the story of Hiroto is far from over.

Further note, I know I am kinda late for making manga adaptation review because real life plans here and since the manga chapter itself has been released 1 month ago. Also, good news for manga readers because Manga Volume 6 tankoubon will going to be released in this year's February 1st!

Here is the cover for the upcoming Manga Volume 6

Lets dive in the analysis, shall we?

Manga Chapter 40
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 40:

Manga Chapter 41
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 41:

In conclusion, both chapters are dedicated for Excelis and yes, while Chapter 40 does focuses on Mimia's resolution it quickly resolved, this is more about Excelis because that is about her specifically. Ya see, Polowa has specifically urging her to widen her perspective and see the other side, but she go along with her plan anyways only to see it crumble when not only it receive backlash from everyone including her supposed allies. Need to remind the readers that she isn't dumb nor incompetent, but it is her lack of hindsight of everything make she not a suitable leader for the province. Unfortunately, Excelis isn't the only elf who make similar bad decision that will going to bite them back in the end, all the while being humbled by Hiroto of all people for their own folly. Now, I know I have covering posts about the elves in the Light Novel series but here is a TLDR about the series and see it for yourself.
Spoiler for Examples of Elves' vulnerability to human mistakes. :

The additional of that chapter is also Zeldis's reaction after reading Hiroto's letter where he is trying to control himself and his fellow vampires from doing damage, all for the sake of Hiroto. Trust me, making vampires angry due to betrayal is going to be the last thing people in Hybride need because the vampires will never forgives nor forgets those who do more harm for their kind and his allies, and not mention that not all vampires are patient as Zeldis because if other vampires such as the likes of Gezerkia and even Disgurd finds out about it, the vampires' retribution will going to be extremely violent and the cycle of hatred between both humans and vampires will not likely to end if nothing is to be done about it.

Spoiler for Volume 5 & 6 regarding the effects of the Unified Developing Order, and the vampires' importance in defending Hybride:

In additional note, Chapter 41 is missing something that is important: The meeting of Excelis and her former allies. It is a missed opportunity considering that this is a perfect display some castle lords' arrogance to even aware about their, specifically Glinka Lord and Marcel Lord who play a critical role in the story.

Spoiler for Role of Glinka Lord and Marcel Lord in the series.:

Not only that, the manga chapter also dismissing Feuillet's 3 steps in securing his victory which itself explains why our main antagonists going so smug about it.
Spoiler for Feuillet's 3 steps to secure his win in the upcoming election.:
Old 2021-02-02, 06:15   Link #185
Chingaruna517

Third post in a row and this is about the upcoming Volume 18 that is confirmed to be released in Spring 2021. March 1st to exact. Now, I don't have any resources of both Vol.16 & 17 yet, so I really have no idea how will the story actually went and ended. Bottom line is that this story will continues Hiroto's adventure and only time will tell when the series will going to end. And speaking of which though, it seems of all the kingdoms who react to the new era, with Magia seems to be the first to react Leonidas's new reign and while we at it, some villains just refuse to give up and god knows if persistence alone cannot describe them?

What a coincidence! And I just about to make my long list of my personal prediction & speculations about Volume 18 around 3 months ago and apparently, 2...no, 3 out of my 7predictions/speculations actually come true...albeit different circumstances : A new king is ruling Hybride but with the least fame (originally I expect Hiroto is the one who is going to be the "next" king but I'm glad the book prove me wrong), other kingdoms' reaction to Hybride's new king (I'd never expect that Magia of all kingdoms is the first to react Leonida's reign. It usually Phyllis since its the first rival kingdom to be introduced in the series), and the noblemen's/aristocrat's last scheme to bring Hiroto down from grace (hopefully this will be the last because they don't seem to learn a thing from Bourgault's own downfall...) once and for all.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Volume 18 Teaser Summary/Description (Japanese)::

Spoiler for Personal English Translation:

Basically, Leonidas is confirmed as the new King of Hybride but its a rocky start even with Hiroto's help, both internally and externally: Not only we are witnessing the deadly alliance of Hybride's 2 most vindictive, arrogant & condescending aristocrats in Hybride who still hold a vendetta against Hiroto, but also other kingdoms/countries' reaction towards Leonidas's reign but I never expect Magia (originally, I expect Phyllis and/or Gassel is the one to react towards Leonidas' reign considering whatever happened back in Volume 16 that led to Metis's resignation without condition) to be the first to do so. Either way, a new book means new challenge for our MC whose contribution to Hybride will be even more significant than before, and his enemies will stop at nothing to

Spoiler for Speculations/Prediction for Volume 18:
Old 2021-02-02, 09:30   Link #186
darkofficer
just a devil

always suprised by how much they hate hiroto.

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 07:08   Link #187
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Anyhow, for those who are curious, here are the covers for the manga volumes (for now) and these merely covering what could be the rise of Hiroto in Salabria, including the 34th chapter.

Volume Covers (Manga)
Spoiler:

P.S. : Might be planning to discuss the antagonist of the series real soon.

holy shit,Goban's art is cuteness max
Old 2021-02-05, 14:37   Link #188
Chingaruna517

@Cosmic Eagle Well, while Goban is the main illustrator for the light novel series, I think the one who illustrate the manga adaptation is actually Kamiyoshi Rika (神吉李花). Sounds like Volume 6 manga adaptation chronicling Part 1 of the Election Arc.

Speaking of which, here are 2 exclusive pictures for the manga Volume 6 from the respective bookshop: Melon Bookstore for Valkyria and Toranoara for Mimia. Both of them have Valentines Chocolates.

@darkofficer To say envy and fear are these aristocrats/noblemen's "reason" of their disdain for our MC is an understatement because a) courtesy to his relationship with Other Species, Hiroto rose to his prominence within a very short time and b) said prominence has outshone even the most established noblemen and ministers in the kingdom, much to these aristocrats' dismay as they feared that they have been overshadowed by our MC's success. It seems Volume 18 is the final straw (or is it because Bourgault tried that before) and what are they doing right now further show their desperation to oust Hiroto from power for good, and it going to be the battle of wits.

Spoiler for Prediction/speculation of possible more antagonists other than Hydran and Belffergo:

Oh, and while we at it, here's the illustration cover for the upcoming Volume 18 as we speak!

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-02-07 at 13:37. Reason: A bit correction
Old 2021-02-07, 10:14   Link #189
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
@Cosmic Eagle Well, while Goban is the main illustrator for the light novel series, I think the one who illustrate the manga adaptation is actually Kamiyoshi Rika (神吉李花). Sounds like Volume 6 manga adaptation chronicling Part 1 of the Election Arc.
Oh, no wonder the art styles were different
Old 2021-02-07, 14:53   Link #190
Chingaruna517

^That's because different artists have different style. Goban focuses the Light Novel one while Rika focuses on the Manga version of the said Light Novel one. Speaking of which, I wonder if somebody even have the full version of illustrations of both Volume 16 and 17.

Oh, and while we at it, here is a nice (preview) picture of Excelis from manga's Volume 6.

Old 2021-02-07, 15:19   Link #191
darkofficer
just a devil

when you look at that picture weirdly it looks she is snuggeling to someone who is beefed up

Old 2021-02-08, 00:18   Link #192
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
holy shit,Goban's art is cuteness max
None of that is Goban's art. Goban illustratrates the LN, not the manga art shown above.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-08, 06:14   Link #193
Chingaruna517

^Exactly. And the name of the artist who illustrate the manga is Kamiyoshi Rika (神吉李花), the female artist too, may I add.

Now where was I? Oh yes, about the upcoming Volume 18. Anyone wanna make some speculations about the upcoming book?
Old 2021-02-18, 12:36   Link #194
Chingaruna517

Gee, I doubt anybody even have any sources for the stuff, huh? And we're getting so far here where Hiroto is becoming one of the most important figures.

Anyways, here is the official cover for the upcoming Volume 18 and featuring Hiroto and the vampire sisters Valkyrie and Curele. And yes, I will going to talk more about preview chapter based on the preview illustrations very soon.

Old 2021-02-20, 00:03   Link #195
Chingaruna517

Now, where was I. Oh yes, the preview has been released and it seems a new character is introduced and her name is Lizvorn (リズヴォーン) and believe it or not, she is a sister of Urseus who is the leader of her own Barbarian Army, the Lizvorn Squadron. Also, not even half day after his coronation as the new king, Leonidas already smell some off from various noblemen already . Thus ultimately leads to the Anti-Hiroto Alliance's next scheme to get rid of both Hiroto & Leonidas for good, now joined by the Duke from the last book who still holds a grudge against Hiroto. For Round 3, no less...

And for those who still reading the manga adaptation, these guys are far worst than Feuillet...

For those who are curious what is all about, here is some small description right down below about the first 3 illustrations.
Spoiler for Description based on preview pictures:

And because the preview chapter is still fresh and long which requires me some time to read it from the source, I gonna put up with the TLDR based on these illustrations themselves
Spoiler for Description based on preview pictures:

P.S.: I can't be the only one feels that Lizvorn, at least in storyline wise, is a combination of both Freyas & Disgurd?
Old 2021-03-05, 13:48   Link #196
Chingaruna517

Third post in a row and yeah, we really need to talk more about this series because it really deserved to be loved an translated because of how far this series is going, especially when Hiroto is now becoming the new king's most trusted allies.

By the way, last week was Kagami sensei's birthday, so I personally wish the author doing the best...and I am thinking of drawing more fan art about this work, both SFW & NSFW ones.

Anyways, more pictures are here and it seems.

Spoiler for Volume 18 based on 3 new pictures.:

Basically, Leonidas's reign is already shaking shortly after his coronation, problems have already brewing and Hiroto have to face mounting challenges and pressure from opposition of both sides: The ever discontent aristocrats and, more importantly, Magia's own princess may play a vital role for both Leonidas and Hiroto. with the former as the new King of Hybride while the latter being the new king's number two at this point.

Spoiler for My perception about Volume 18 based on said new pictures.:

Spoiler for Emperia Power Factions.:

P.S.: Sorry for the late update because of real life shenanigans lately...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-03-06 at 09:41. Reason: Some correction
Old 2021-03-05, 14:27   Link #197
darkofficer
just a devil

did Sorceire just get bigger. ?

and damm that king really is hopeless if he can't do anything against those nobles.

also don't worry real life comes first

Old 2021-03-30, 04:56   Link #198
Chingaruna517

^First of all, thanks for the encouragement and secondly, yes. It seems Sorceire's oppai is getting bigger as you see it. Then again, nearly all the female here except Curele

Now, regarding Leonidas being the new kin, to put it much more simple, lets say he is different than his own father (who himself isn't exactly the most decisive in what he does but at the very least he tried to be a good king by listening to opinions) due to his erratic personality. Not to worry, the new king is the good guy who is siding with our heroes, even though said erratic behavior may including him using crude language (meaning, sharp tongue in insulting people) as his rebuttal against oppositions. That being said, with him

Spoiler for Leonidas's character:

As for the aristocrats and nobles who are antagonizing both Hiroto and the new king, lets just say that their previous defeat from the last book didn't resolve their feud with Hiroto; rather it, only fuel their hatred for him and his allies (Leonidas and the vampires specifically) and they are getting desperate
Spoiler for Noblemen who displeased with Hiroto and Leonidas:

And ya know the real stinger here?
Spoiler for Situation about Volume 18:

Speaking of that, Volume 19 is confirmed to be out in May 1st this year, following with Kyonyuu Fantasy 4 coming in May 24th. Really hope anybody dig into this series because the intensity is only getting started from here.
Old 2021-03-30, 14:08   Link #199
Chingaruna517

Second post and this is about Volume 19, the second part of the previous volume. Well, boy, ain't this is the first series to even have a cliffhanger but, IMO, that should be included in Volume 18 so we don't have to deal with a cliffhanger to see if Hiroto's luck is going to run out.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Volume 19 Teaser Summary/Description (Japanese)::

Spoiler for Personal English Translation:

In other words, part 2 focuses on Hiroto and the vampires' greater pinch in their lifetime and they will be expelled for the incident...just as the aristocrats wanted them to be. Not helping the case is that Leonidas is helpless a helpless situation: Why? Considering his bad reputation that garnered the public's scorn for him, anything Leonidas do will going to screw Hybride and the aristocrats know this because they also hate the new king in their bones.

Whichever the case, the aristocrats will do ANYTHING to get Hiroto, Vampires and especially Leonidas out from power no matter what. However, a surprise visitor who is caught up in this affair may seemly bring some hope...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2021-04-02 at 04:19.
Old 2021-04-09, 12:58   Link #200
Chingaruna517

Third post but this time it is analysis based on the said teaser summary of the Volume 19. If the description of Volume 19 is anything goes by, Hybride's peril is only worsen when the aristocrats are now going overdrive and by the gods, they will use any schemes to get Hiroto out from power even if this means that will ultimately tearing the kingdom apart.

Spoiler for Volume 19 (Analysis based on Summary):

I will going to do some analysis the Volume 18 based on the previous teaser chapters and yes, even table contents in order to see what's going on. Can't say I have a full story about that yet because I don't have the books featuring the New Era Saga (Vol.16-18. Vol.19 seems to be either a middle or a conclusion). In the mean time, here is teaser cover about the upcoming Volume 19 and yes, that lady on Hiroto's left is a new character by th name Lizvorn, sister of Urseus of Magia.

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girls