AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-27, 01:39   Link #3021
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzr150cc View Post
Celia and Aisha are not much different. It's just that Aisha doesn't look transcendent here. But miharu is a little less similar from novel. It looks like it will only 13 episodes from 4 LN volume. I'm not much hope from this anime. Just enjoy it
I say they adapte 5 volume.

Raid Celia's marriage ceremony is the best place to end with anime.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 01:53   Link #3022
Nzr150cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I say they adapte 5 volume.

Raid Celia's marriage ceremony is the best place to end with anime.
5 volumes for 1 season? I think there will be a lot of scene skips here. I hope the scene skips only applies to volume 1-3. Because there are many scenes in volume 4 and 5 which I find interesting. I hope this become good anime and continue to second season.
Old 2020-11-27, 02:08   Link #3023
Shelbrit

Ah, an anime adaptation... I hope at least we won’t see another Arifureta victim.
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 02:09   Link #3024
Marco
A lazy reader.

"No expectation equals no disappointment", that's my approach to life...
Let's just hope they make something entertaining, something that can stand on its own, even if it's not entirely faithful to the light novel.

On the other hand, I think Miharu's summoning would make for a good ending.

Last edited by Marco; 2020-11-27 at 02:21.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 02:11   Link #3025
darkangel0278

Wow!! Guess some people are a bit worked up with what happened in the arifureta anime adaptation. Every comment I read already think the seirei anime adaptation is going to be a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited by darkangel0278; 2020-11-27 at 02:24. Reason: Overkill for everyone
darkangel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 03:38   Link #3026
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ The problem is that this novel and many other WN originated works are not something that transitions well into a good anime. What constitutes a good anime requires something that can quickly grab the viewer's attention and make them want more right away within the first 3 episodes, preferably the very first. And an inherit problem with most WN originated stuff is that they start off way too slow before things start to get interesting.

Tldr; it's a problem of the medium and WN stuff very rarely can transition well into an anime.

I'd go more in depth into all this, but that'd probably end up drifting off topic so I won't.
Old 2020-11-27, 06:45   Link #3027
ivaannom
性欲の権化

My worst nightmare became real...

I like this series but sorry, i don't have any expectations for the anime, i've been thinking for years that this shouldn't be animated and while i'm sure the author will be happy about this i just can't feel the same...

Anyways, no matter what happens I will keep following this series.

And i just don't get why did they not change Rio's adult version voice actor...
Old 2020-11-27, 07:49   Link #3028
KairuParreno

I don't know what's the problem if Tsugu-Tsugu is voicing Adult Rio. If you have the problem on how he voiced Rio on Drama CD, blame the director of it. He's a talented VA, and he can voiced how Rio should be if the director should say so.
KairuParreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 08:03   Link #3029
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

I like this series but sorry, i don't have any expectations for the anime, i've been thinking for years that this shouldn't be animated and while i'm sure the author will be happy about this i just can't feel the same...

I agree on this I like way more the voice of the child Rio, even with how strangely deeper than his teenager version it is. Celia too for some reason despite being 12 has the same voice that when she's 21 on the drama CDs, Christina's voice seemed to be a little deeper on the PV than on the CDs despite being 7 there and 16 on the CDs. The only idol I felt was minding the age difference between the CDs and the anime was Miharu's, that is the only voice that made me think it fits a child

I wonder why they didn't choose yet the idols for Yagumo's characters, I hope that they just didn't have time yet for that, cause if they are just going to skip the whole volume 3 my already small expectatives on the anime will go down to minus infinite in just one go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KairuParreno View Post
I don't know what's the problem if Tsugu-Tsugu is voicing Adult Rio. If you have the problem on how he voiced Rio on Drama CD, blame the director of it. He's a talented VA, and he can voiced how Rio should be if the director should say so.
I agree with you, the problem isn't the author, the problem is that he was made to do a voice between Kirito's and Bell's, and that voice doesn't fit Rio, I think for Rio a voice closer to the one he did for Ren of tate no yuusha or Kanata Eiji's from Kuusen no Madoushi is more fitting, at least on my opinion.
Old 2020-11-27, 09:21   Link #3030
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Aria is gorgeous

Colour illustrations

Chapter 6 has the same title as this vol so i think the second illustration will happen in chapter 6. Also the epilogue doesn't have a title this time

Spoiler for CI:
Old 2020-11-27, 09:41   Link #3031
Mirable
ミラベル

- Aria wear apron.
- welcome Rio like a wife greet her husband when he return home.

Aria in this illustration is 10/10 <3

Wonder why Liselotte is crying and begging for help, Pretty sure that is Aishia in front of her.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 09:42   Link #3032
Roberto1

why lisselote is crying? that worries me, and why is Rio that pissed of, he usually so calm
Old 2020-11-27, 09:46   Link #3033
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

Me too. I was hoping it's not Yoshitsugu but rather Nakamura Yoichi. Hearing Rio's voice as Tatsuya sounds more pleasant than hearing Kirito's voice. Not that I hate Yoshitsugu's voice but rather Nakamura is more suited to voice Rio than Yoshitsugu.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 10:46   Link #3034
Shelbrit

Wow colour illustrations are really good, can someone translate what is written on them? thanks in advance.
Old 2020-11-27, 11:30   Link #3035
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbrit View Post
Wow colour illustrations are really good, can someone translate what is written on them? thanks in advance.
Aria's figure making a perfect reverence on the living's entrance is seen. Just because she's an incredible beauty whatever suits her but, Aria's aproned appearance causes a completely different imprenssion that her maid clothes wearing one, so to say----
Aria: Welcome back, Lord Amakawa.

Tears begin to appear on Liselotte's eyes. But, she holds back. The feelings with nowhere to go swirls on her chest, as if they wanted her to do something.
Liselotte: Someone, help ...
Old 2020-11-27, 11:34   Link #3036
Edgardes

Rio fighting TOGETHER with Aishia? Must be a really tough enemy.
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 11:43   Link #3037
silenceblade

Is Rio able to use the armor of Odo body enchantment like in the WN? If he can then there should be a huge difference in his abilities even compare to a first class warrior like Alfred or Lucius.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 11:43   Link #3038
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Aria's figure making a perfect reverence on the living's entrance is seen. Just because she's an incredible beauty whatever suits her but, Aria's aproned appearance causes a completely different imprenssion that her maid clothes wearing one, so to say----
Aria: Welcome back, Lord Amakawa.

Tears begin to appear on Liselotte's eyes. But, she holds back. The feelings with nowhere to go swirls on her chest, as if they wanted her to do something.
Liselotte: Someone, help ...
thank you so much, I am hyped to see new volume.
Old 2020-11-27, 11:52   Link #3039
Triok123

Why I have feeling that Aishia may be a bad guy (girl)? in the second image she looks rather evil and in the third one, pretty sure that the one in front of Liselotte is Aishia and she's crying...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 13:07   Link #3040
Nzr150cc

So this is for anime??

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai, magic