AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-06-09, 21:01   Link #241
GDB

How's that? And also, is there a faster way to make money than to quad equip the +money skill and just grind?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 21:04   Link #242
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, don't bother grinding beyond level 9 until like... chapter 4 or 5 when each battle nets you 100+ JP, often times upwards of 250 JP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Yeah found it, had to leave the area and go back to the Adventurer to find the update.
I was doing some auto grinding for jobs, with the More Money skill I somehow ended up with ~340000pg. Still missing a bit, but if I abuse Big Pharma, I will soon have enough.
It's definitely needed to level up jobs beyond lv9 efficiently, the jump from 800jp to 3500jp with 4000+jp for the following levels is massive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
There's a certain way to abuse the growth egg to get 499 JP per battle.

Only takes 2 hours at most to cap all the jobs.
In the vampire subquest, top floor you can get like 200 to 500JP a fight while also keeping all the one turn bonuses and stuff going. Just buy the ice and wind higher tier nuke items and have your fastest character set up to do two ice -> two wind every turn. It will kill every group on the top floor at the same time so you'll keep all the round bonuses. Just make sure to equip stuff to lower enemy chance of first strike and raise your own.

Don't even need growth egg for that farming. Well shouldn't use it anyway since you'll be using money to buy the items from the adventurer there but with one person using the merchant money bonus skill and keeping the battle end bonus you'll be making like twice as much money as you need.

Quote:
How's that? And also, is there a faster way to make money than to quad equip the +money skill and just grind?
That's a bug or translation error. The money skill does not stack despite saying it does, you'll only get the money bonus added in once. The best place to purely money grind is in chapter 5+ in the cave by the fire temple, there's a group of monsters there that will give like 15k money not counting any bonuses.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 21:39   Link #243
GDB

In the Under...whatever it's called, between the mine and the temple?
Old 2014-06-09, 21:44   Link #244
Xacual

Quote:
In the Under...whatever it's called, between the mine and the temple?
Yeah I farmed in the area right outside the temple.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 21:49   Link #245
GDB

I'll have to hit that up, since that's where I'm about to go to finish up Chapter 6 anyway. Though I've been busy with Mario Kart 8 recently, so mostly just been fixing Norende the past few days.
Old 2014-06-10, 01:09   Link #246
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
My Bravely Default Exp/JP/Money grind method = Florem Gardens Ch.6 beside Adventurer Save Point, Obliterate Ability, Braved Double Crescent Moon Party Spam, 400%+ Encounter rate (+200% ER bar, alarm bangle, Freelancer Ability), + Party - Enemy First strike, More Money ability. = Stuff falls from the sky.

You can adjust the drops with the Growth or Golden Egg too.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 04:25   Link #247
Awrya
U mad?

For money farming I use Big Pharma.
You need a lv11 Merchant, lv10 Ninja, a weak attacker and a tank with Blessed Shield (Norende lv5 armour shop?).
Find a single enemy that only has normal single attack, the Ninja will use Kairai on the tank, tank will use Blessed Shield as an item to heal himself, the weak attacker will deal damage that won't kill the enemy and Big Pharma will heal the damage up and you gain pg. Just auto and it can be left alone for the night.
Alternatively it can also be an enemy with AOE, as long as the damage can be tanked with Damage Dispersion and Regen.
Old 2015-06-29, 16:26   Link #248
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So finally got around to beating this after having it for months .

A pretty fun game and did feel like a good throwback to those older JRPGs. The job system was fun to play around with. The first half was pretty good and had a solid story going. The overall story was nice, though the second half did certainly drag on a bit too much.

Nice use of the camera with this one. Felt all the more real when you are looking at the scene from this first person point of view.
Spoiler for All endings:

Tags
3ds, bdff, bravely default, square-enix