AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-26, 08:24   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Anime-only] Shippuden Episode 101-102 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 10:34   Link #2
kitten320

I wonder what will Guren do...
She definetly cares about Yuukimaru more than about Orochimaru now... Hope she won't die -_-
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 11:07   Link #3
GreenLama
Banned

Just watched Naturo Shippuden 101 and really enjoyed it! The altercation between Naruto and Guran was sweet, I wish the fight was a little longer but it was cool and with a lot of trickery, great stuff! Looks as if they will be going for the Three Tails soon, or at least to try see what Yuukimaru can do to control it, I hope to see more on this in ep# 102. All in all a very good episode, and I am beginning to think Sakura is beginning to like Naruto......would I be wrong in that?
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 11:18   Link #4
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
Just watched Naturo Shippuden 101 and really enjoyed it! The altercation between Naruto and Guran was sweet, I wish the fight was a little longer but it was cool and with a lot of trickery, great stuff! Looks as if they will be going for the Three Tails soon, or at least to try see what Yuukimaru can do to control it, I hope to see more on this in ep# 102. All in all a very good episode, and I am beginning to think Sakura is beginning to like Naruto......would I be wrong in that?
Actually episode 102 is already out
Kabuto had attacked Yuukimaru and Guren attacked him in return Now she is all confused about her feelings towards Yuukimaru and Orochimaru,poor her.

Also Sai got owned by Sakura and Ino

And yes, in episode 103 we will see more action

P.S. I think Sakura start to fell for him long time ago
I love it when Sai says 'Was it a love smack?'
Old 2009-03-26, 11:30   Link #5
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually episode 102 is already out
Kabuto had attacked Yuukimaru and Guren attacked him in return Now she is all confused about her feelings towards Yuukimaru and Orochimaru,poor her.

Also Sai got owned by Sakura and Ino

And yes, in episode 103 we will see more action

P.S. I think Sakura start to fell for him long time ago
I love it when Sai says 'Was it a love smack?'

Yeah, it's little things like when she said "Was that a love smack?" that make me think Sakura is beginning to like Naruto, but maybe I am just reading too much into it.

I plan on watching #102 soon, maybe tonight....
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 12:07   Link #6
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Have to say the guys really know how to get themselves into some trouble. Naruto gets annihilated by Sakura, gets Tenten ready to go after him for the comment of not being like the other girls, and Sai gets a double punch for thinking out loud . Well maybe it's just Naruto and Sai that have no sense.

But yeah it all reminds you that Naruto is well away from becoming Hokage. Until he can stop doing such stupid things he can't be left in control of a village. He put his own team in danger by abandoning his position.

Well one thing we can't forget is how dangerous Kabuto is. The guy can be annoying, but if you lower your guard with him that will be the end.
Old 2009-03-26, 12:16   Link #7
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Have to say the guys really know how to get themselves into some trouble. Naruto gets annihilated by Sakura, gets Tenten ready to go after him for the comment of not being like the other girls, and Sai gets a double punch for thinking out loud . Well maybe it's just Naruto and Sai that have no sense.

But yeah it all reminds you that Naruto is well away from becoming Hokage. Until he can stop doing such stupid things he can't be left in control of a village. He put his own team in danger by abandoning his position.

Well one thing we can't forget is how dangerous Kabuto is. The guy can be annoying, but if you lower your guard with him that will be the end.
Yeh,those two should learn to think more before saying something I really liked how everyone seemed to freak out when TenTen got angry

Also no matter how much Ino and Sakura argue, they are still best friends. They even think alike

Yeh, Kabuto is a dangerouse bastartd But hope he won't kill Guren! Even though she is a filler character, I like her a lot
Old 2009-03-26, 12:41   Link #8
Fran~
floating away...

This is... the loving smack?

argh... Shizuneee~ T_T
Old 2009-03-26, 15:46   Link #9
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
This is... the loving smack?

argh... Shizuneee~ T_T
Lol a very painful one But that's what I like in their relationship the most

Yeh... I hope she'll get some action at least in fillers
Old 2009-03-26, 15:56   Link #10
Fran~
floating away...

Wait... the "green eyed girls duplex combo" was painful too...

I like so much Shizune in tactical vest T_T i can help it... i would kill to see everybody in it... Sakura, Naruto, etc...
Old 2009-03-26, 16:27   Link #11
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Wait... the "green eyed girls duplex combo" was painful too...

I like so much Shizune in tactical vest T_T i can help it... i would kill to see everybody in it... Sakura, Naruto, etc...
You mean Sakura and Ino?
Sai should keep his thoughts to himself next time
Old 2009-03-26, 16:48   Link #12
Fran~
floating away...

yes... Sai needs to think thrice before open his mouth
Old 2009-03-26, 17:10   Link #13
EoT
~~

Boring double episode

Nothing really happens once again. Next episode is when the supposed 'battle' begins.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 17:10   Link #14
Alchemist007
*Author

Ugh, did they really need an hr for just that? But I am looking forward to 103, finally some real battling!
Old 2009-03-26, 19:07   Link #15
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Ugh, did they really need an hr for just that?
No they didn't, but that's the pace of most episodes in this arc.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 19:23   Link #16
Alchemist007
*Author

I think they just have a "special 1 hr episode" mandate to fill every few months.
Old 2009-03-26, 19:33   Link #17
zaxthezax

Any1 noticed the scene when Naruto was going to take Yuukimaru? I believe this is the "you are like meh, come lets be friends" part we get for every filler. Well i cant believe it was done sooooo bad. Everytime they got to this point you could at least follow Narutos feeling and thoughts. This time it just was... fucked up. I cant stand this anymore. I really dont know why Naruto wants this kid. This scene feels so constructed and off, i hoped this was a dream of Guren but lol it wasnt. It was just fucked up all over.

The writing of this fille is so horrible.. they add a new dog just to let it vanish again. Why waste time and effort in this? They got 2-3 tracking ninja. No they need a new dog to get like 10m deeper into this shitty fog.

More plotshit by expanding Batman. Out of nothing he is going to take Sanbi and destroy Konoha to get money... ooookay! Makes sense.

What will we see in 2 weeks?`Hidan digged up by Zetsu to take the Sanbi before Tobi and Deidara to use its powers to revive Sasori and some pre timeskip filler villains to make a super ninja rumble with all the shit they invented from the Race in Rainland filler arc on?

Im not able to get whats happening anymore, without watching the episode really carefully (=> really hard to accomplish because of boredom).

Well just curious, nothing more to mention about this one hour SPECIAL.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 19:39   Link #18
Crimson Reaper

Well that was a waste of a double episode, just lots of talking and setup work. Although it was nice to see some Guren&Yukimaru moments. The only other part worth watching was the Super Sakura Elbow Drop, that was funny even if it did just last a second. I wouldn't trust Naruto to guard me while I was resting that's for sure.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 19:47   Link #19
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Well that was a waste of a double episode, just lots of talking and setup work. Although it was nice to see some Guren&Yukimaru moments. The only other part worth watching was the Super Sakura Elbow Drop, that was funny even if it did just last a second. I wouldn't trust Naruto to guard me while I was resting that's for sure.
Yeh,those were the best parts as well as when Sai got knocked out

I think Sakura gave Naruto a good lesson, he definetly won't do it again
Old 2009-03-26, 20:14   Link #20
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post
Any1 noticed the scene when Naruto was going to take Yuukimaru? I believe this is the "you are like meh, come lets be friends" part we get for every filler.
For once, I have to disagree. As I believe Naruto said himself, he knows the kid is just being used by Orochimaru. You know how Naruto feels about Orochimaru, right? That's why he's so interested in saving the kid.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote