AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-25, 00:24   Link #261
RogueUNSC86
Nerdcore revolution

i want ore sia i wished she won
Old 2007-07-25, 05:51   Link #262
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

No, the first series was conclusive enough. If you wanted a dif ending play the game. Also this was one of the most average romance animes I've seen and there are plenty of other romance animes more deserving of a sequel.
Old 2008-06-22, 11:33   Link #263
fallin up
my life is a harem

hell yes there should be a sequel
Old 2008-06-25, 03:40   Link #264
satoshi2oll

Send a message via AIM to satoshi2oll
i agree that the ending was conclusive.
i wouldn't mind a second season though.
i just don't know what it'd be made up of.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:06   Link #265
demon_kin

id have picked hell yes even though im WAY late. id pick hell yes cuz i think a anime with less then 35 episode's or only 1 season now a days is a real bummer >< plus id like to see more of nerine. and i wanna see what they can think of this time (if they make a sequel)
Old 2008-07-06, 21:12   Link #266
anime ronin
death by animeoverdos X_X

mmmm nah. however if they were to make a second shuffle it would have to be like an alternate retelling or something, like a kaede ending. if they made a season regarding asa and rin's relationship that would suck. and if they were to make a new season with different characters it wouldnt be much to base there storylines off of.

PIRATES DOCKING 6!!! GIANT ROBOT SOLDIER!!! BIG EMPEROR!!!
Old 2008-07-07, 01:14   Link #267
SkoolRumble4Ya

I hope there is a second season I just finish Shuffle yesterday. It was pretty sad that Rin didn't choose the girl I want him to choose and the girl that deserve the most but I can see why he chose Asa. Please let there be a second season make it happen.
Old 2008-07-09, 12:57   Link #268
hirahira
a duck is fine too

Which girl did you want him to end up with? I wanted him to be with Asa or Nerine
Old 2008-07-30, 16:08   Link #269
Animedevil

I just watched the series too, and let's just say i was quite disappointed/angry because Rin kept ignoring Kaede for the whole series... It did make som sense with the first "psycho" encounter ep. but then again he used the excuse of "I only was with her so that she wouldn't commit suicide" and plain playing unaware of her feelings even though he later on says he knew _all_ the time.
I haven't watched any OVAs or anything else except the 24 ep long show yet so don't know of other stuff..
(Btw, was i the only one disturbed by the ED showing Sia and Kaede snuggle? I mean, way to end a series...)
Old 2008-12-31, 16:46   Link #270
Hentanimanga
Memory Bank

Send a message via Yahoo to Hentanimanga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animedevil View Post
I just watched the series too, and let's just say i was quite disappointed/angry because Rin kept ignoring Kaede for the whole series... It did make som sense with the first "psycho" encounter ep. but then again he used the excuse of "I only was with her so that she wouldn't commit suicide" and plain playing unaware of her feelings even though he later on says he knew _all_ the time.
I haven't watched any OVAs or anything else except the 24 ep long show yet so don't know of other stuff..
(Btw, was i the only one disturbed by the ED showing Sia and Kaede snuggle? I mean, way to end a series...)
I swear that rocked, when they fell on top of each other, lesbian love at first fall kiss!!! !-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirahira View Post
Which girl did you want him to end up with? I wanted him to be with Asa or Nerine
I thought that Kaede would die, or that he would marry them all, cuz according to Sia, that's fine in the world of the gods, plus he could bang 4 chicks (Maybe 5 Rimu), plus he'd be King of the world, well maybe not the human world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentanimanga View Post
I thought that Kaede would die, or that he would marry them all, cuz according to Sia, that's fine in the world of the gods, plus he could bang 4 chicks (Maybe 5 Rimu), plus he'd be King of the world, well maybe not the human world.
I sound like Itsuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR View Post
i agree with evil-samurai. although i wanna see more of sia and primula, there's no way they can add anything good without asa and rin breaking up. i'm not even a fan of asa; i just don't want something as good as shuffle spoiled by an aimless second season. to avoid breaking up asa and rin, they'll have to avoid all romance related stuff, which is everything. and don't tell me that asa seems to be fine with rin playing nice with the other girls; there's a limit to this stuff.

da capo had a good reason for a second season; it's story hadn't ended yet. shuffle's has. don't screw it up.
I beg to differ, bcuz they explained the crying dude, the one who's always there when the groupies jump Rin

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2009-01-01 at 01:52. Reason: Please don't bump a thread needlessly -- edit your posts instead of re-posting!
Old 2009-01-18, 20:39   Link #271
E.Pedro

I can still see a second season in the making

I can see a second season, and in truth, i would really want one. Not because of the ecchi (mind you, it ain't exactly my thing), but because of the good storyline. I understand that there has been not much talk about a second season after the OVA but I still say it's possible. Here are my points:

First of all, Navel is constantly working on their franchises and they are active so to speak, meaning that there's a good change they would be able to come up with a story line.

Second, taking once again from Navel's line of work; Visual Novels, they've made a Nerine game and a Kaede game and i'm sure they have a game in store for all the five girls, (or seven if you include Mayumi and Kareha) so the second season could be based on a culmination of the Asa Shigure game yet to be produced.

Third, though this isn't very common knowledge, in the end of Really? Really! (Kaede's game), Asa announced that she would be competing for Rin's affection hinting Navel's interest in making that said Asa game.

Fourth, there are still some plot-holes to be filled in. Simply put, there are still some elements that could be tapped rather than the polygamy thing (which if it WERE the main story line, I would back away from this sereis I thought I loved).

- Mikio Fuyou (Kaede's father in Really? Really!)
He appeared in the anime for a short bit of time but only in flashbacks. In Really? Really!, he plays the caring father role and is one of the characters I admire despite being a minor one. He would probably serve as a link to the past (a new storyline perhaps) to Kaede's mother (Momiji Fuyou in Really? Really!) or some sort, but maybe not too much on that since that has been used quite a bit already.

- Sakura Yae (Rin's and Kaede's friend in elementary and middle school - also became friends with Asa in middle school)
She never appeared in the anime (since she was designed after the show ended) and plays the concerned friend to Rin and Kaede in Really? Really! She's cute, yes, but she's not really my type [but i'm not sure about you guys]. She too could dwell in the past, or convince Rin to go to Kaede (which I hope will not happen since I'm an Asa fan), or even take Rin for herself. Maybe, just maybe.

- Takizawa-senpai
Though he appeared only in one episode, I wouldn't mind if Navel would use him as a more regular minor character in the second season, (Maybe even take one of the girls perhaps??). Based on what Asa and Kareha said about him, he seems like a really nice guy, however his character is the flat "good guy", making room for some plot twist...

- Itsuki and Mayumi
Lets face it, Itsuki and Mayumi perhaps are made to be together. They're always together, they joke around together. Itsuki is the only guy who can intimidate Mayumi and Mayumi is the only girl who can bring Itsuki down. They're a perfect match! Why not give them a bigger role in the second season? I wouldn't mind. Mayumi talks about Itsuki liking her since the day they met, but he hasn't had the courage (that surprised me) to tell her. She mentioned this in the Mayumi path of Shuffle! On the Stage.

-Sage
Sage is Nerine's mother. She's married to Forbesi and serves as his maid. she never appeared in the anime, but she appears in Nerine's game (Tick? Tack!) and in Really? Really!. Personally, i don't know how they would use her since i've only played the original Shuffle! game, Shuffle! On the Stage and Really? Really! aside from the anime... so it's your imagination as to what Navel would use her in the anime for

-Project Yggdrasil
When a project undertaken by the highest authorities of the realm of GODS and DEMONS is just set free into the human world on a mere hypothesis, don't you think there would be consequences? Primula may not be able to control her powers after all (which happened in Really? Really!). Agents of the Gods and Demons may take her back on the orders of the Kings. There may be political tensions between the two realms... a God vs Devil war perhaps?? (major plot twist if they use that)

- Mr. Shigure
Here's a supposed major character who has perhaps the most unexplained and mysterious roles in the anime. He never appeared, not much was mentioned about where he is now. I'd say he's a youthful energetic person like Ama Shigure, his spouse and his daughter Asa and would probably be good natured. But of course, his apparent absence throughout the first season would suggest that he has some sort of... secret. The complete Shigure family... i wonder what that would be like

Well, that's all i have. I basically explained all of the things I can see as the main storyline for a possible second season which I hope wholeheartedly that they will make. Why i come up with these ideas? As i said, I played 3 of the 4 Shuffle! franchise games and I watched both the Shuffle! Season One and the Shuffle! Memories OVA. Also, i'm a writer making a story about Shuffle, so many of these things are in my story so to speak :P

Thanks for listening, hope Navel reads this and I hope this keeps the Shuffle! dream alive
Old 2009-03-25, 05:35   Link #272
binjuice

personally, the last few minutes of the 24th episode, open up the ending to having the standard 4 girls fighting over rin, even though rin is going out with Asa... Which would assume, that the producers have a good start off point to develop a similar second season to the first (shuffle! memories is not a season.., its a load of reused scenes thrown together to generate money)
If you don't believe me, look at the last scene or two where they got lazy on the animation too. simply put, its open for them to continue just the basic love interests, but then again, theres always main story (don't we need to go and check out the demon and god worlds properly?) thats an easy 7-10 episodes without any serious "issues" occuring. just noting points that could create a second season without destroying any story already developed.
Old 2009-04-28, 11:09   Link #273
KimmyChan

There is already a second series of Shuffle! now called Shuffle! Memories, so my answer would be yes
Old 2009-04-28, 11:24   Link #274
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Memories is a recap season with new OP and ED for each girl as well as one new episode, not a second season.
Old 2009-04-28, 23:40   Link #275
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye, Memories was simply a hashed rebroadcast of the original series on "non-premium" japanese tv in the hopes of pumping up DVD sales in Japan. It had some new OP/ED stuff and eyecatch (plus one fanservicey but mediocre-animated final ep). The "memories" series was panned by most, be they fans or critics :P

Frankly, I tell people to read the manga version (or play the game).
Old 2009-04-29, 06:19   Link #276
KimmyChan

Oh ok, my bad, sorry for assuming that Memories was a second series when it actually isn't
Closed Thread