AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-11, 14:01   Link #1801
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
That is not fully true. You still, generally, have to practice with the jutsu to be able to use the jutsu (otherwise it would have not taken a month for Sasuke to learn the Chidori). Once you get to Kakashi's level, more or less any jutsu he sees, and copies, can be used.
first let me correct a couple of things.

It didn't take a whole month, but two weeks.

Second, we don't know if Sasuke inferior sharingan had something to do with it. My bet, chidori nor taijutsu were a problem for him, as he could just copied it.

What took Sasuke the whole two weeks was gaining Lee's speed, which is something that cannot be copied and Lee stated it took him years to obtain that speed.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 14:43   Link #1802
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
What took Sasuke the whole two weeks was gaining Lee's speed, which is something that cannot be copied and Lee stated it took him years to obtain that speed.
Was that ever mentioned? That Sasuke has not used a single thing during his training that can be copied by Kakashi and then forwarded to Sasuke in a similar manner (except for the Chidori training part, and the direct taijutsu moves).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 16:33   Link #1803
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Was that ever mentioned? That Sasuke has not used a single thing during his training that can be copied by Kakashi and then forwarded to Sasuke in a similar manner (except for the Chidori training part, and the direct taijutsu moves).
I think, Hunter would gladly answer this question the best.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 13:25   Link #1804
$akura
Tell me this isn't TLC

I have a question:

You know how Naruto failed the Transformation Jutsu test required to become a Genin over and over agin? Well, how come when he finally passes it, he's the same age as his classmates that passed at the same time? Shouldn’t he be older than Sakura and Sasuke? Or am I missing something here?
$akura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 15:09   Link #1805
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Naruto probably took the test when he was younger but it does seem strange because Sasuke could have graduated at a younger age, he isn't the type to stay in the acadamy for long as possible he would try to match his brother asap. Kishi never really explained it properly but this is the only thing that could make sense.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 01:50   Link #1806
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
You know how Naruto failed the Transformation Jutsu test required to become a Genin over and over agin? Well, how come when he finally passes it, he's the same age as his classmates that passed at the same time? Shouldn’t he be older than Sakura and Sasuke? Or am I missing something here?
You are not missing anything here, and there is no answer to your question. At the moment, you can only speculate on how this happened. If you want to check some of the possible theories, check this thread.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 15:07   Link #1807
Zipi-2
God

Send a message via ICQ to Zipi-2
Episode help

Greetings,
I have watched Naruto in the past but stopped watching about a year ago. Anyways , i stopped watching on the episode where Naruto himself had to take care of some rich ninja wannabe kid who just threw money at things and had his servants take care of things (it was the aweful era of filler episodes so i simply couldnt take it anymore and stopped watching). anyways , my request is , wich episode number that was , i think it was around 130 ~ but i might be mistaken. also to my second request , if possible could someone write a short summery of the things that happened from the point that the hokage fought orochimaru and died (it was the same time as naruto defeated gara) up to the point that i watched , wich is the rich kid episode.
Many thanks to the one to help
Zipi-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 06:59   Link #1808
sanasila

i think naruto was given a chance to be a genin because he learned the kagebunshin technique in just a few minutes, he saved sir iruka's life from i dunno who, and stopped i dunno who from stealing the secret jutsus written on the stuff naruto 'inncently' stole. episode no.1???
sanasila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 12:51   Link #1809
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipi-2 View Post
Greetings,
I have watched Naruto in the past but stopped watching about a year ago. Anyways , i stopped watching on the episode where Naruto himself had to take care of some rich ninja wannabe kid who just threw money at things and had his servants take care of things (it was the aweful era of filler episodes so i simply couldnt take it anymore and stopped watching). anyways , my request is , wich episode number that was , i think it was around 130 ~ but i might be mistaken. also to my second request , if possible could someone write a short summery of the things that happened from the point that the hokage fought orochimaru and died (it was the same time as naruto defeated gara) up to the point that i watched , wich is the rich kid episode.
Many thanks to the one to help
According to Wikipedia this was the episode 174, you can also find a quick summary of the arcs and episodes there.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 17:38   Link #1810
Zipi-2
God

Send a message via ICQ to Zipi-2
Many thanks Hunter , didnt figure wiki had a naruto episode guide.
thanks again for the help (:
Zipi-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 16:57   Link #1811
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Is it "PAIN" or "PEIN"????
Just wondering because many people write PEIN but he grew up because of PAIN he was going through.....

---Pain is the destined child, not Naruto---

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 17:05   Link #1812
Kakashi
カカシ

I've always seen it as Pein.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:09   Link #1813
james0246

This was answered before, but what the heh,

PEIN is the correct Katakana Romanization, but it is translated as Pain (since katakana is the phonetic alphabet the pronounciation of pein is pain). So, either one is fine.

Additionaly, for what its worth, Pein means pain in German. I doubt that was Kishimoto's intention, but it is possible.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 02:48   Link #1814
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

Whatever happened to that scroll from episode 1? You know that scroll from which Naruto learnt Kagebunshin..

Cos then Naruto can just go learn all the jutsus in that and have more than his arsenal of 2 jutsus..
Old 2008-04-20, 11:48   Link #1815
Kakashi
カカシ

How easy is it to become a missing nin in Konoha when you can just walk out the village...bearing in mind how Sasuke walked straight out...
Old 2008-04-20, 12:28   Link #1816
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
How easy is it to become a missing nin in Konoha when you can just walk out the village...bearing in mind how Sasuke walked straight out...
As we saw with Zabuza, a missing-nins life is one of constant pursuit with little resources. So, there is a strong detterent to going rogue/missing-nin. Even Itachi and Orochimaru kept their pressence hidden so as not to attract the attention of hunter-nins from Konoha and other villages (even if they could have effortlessly defeated thier enemies, it is still better to stay hidden).

That being said, it is usually hard to become a missing-nin/rogue. Sasuke managed to go rogue because all available Chuunin and Jounin were busy elsewhere. Orochimaru managed to leave because both Sarutobi and Jiraiya refused to actually fight him. And Itachi stole away in the dead of night. So, in all cases, the shinobi snuck out, trying to stay hidden.
Old 2008-04-22, 03:12   Link #1817
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
I have a question:

I think your forgetting that Naruto basically held himself back from taking it serious.
it wasn't only just for that reason, when Oro jumbled his Chakra flow up, that also held him back from standing on water using chakra control.
there are many reasons for Naruto's early failings
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 22:19   Link #1818
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

May i ask which chapter in the Naruto manga is equivalent to Naruto Shippuden Episode 55? I somewhat got bored in the anime and want to read from that point. . Thank you!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 22:26   Link #1819
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
May i ask which chapter in the Naruto manga is equivalent to Naruto Shippuden Episode 55? I somewhat got bored in the anime and want to read from that point. . Thank you!
The Anime is somewhere around Chapter 310. You will notice an immediate difference between Chapter 310 and the current anime episodes (and I do not mean the upcoming filler).
Old 2008-04-24, 22:19   Link #1820
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
is naruto able to use any other element besides wind?
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a