Deep Love ~ Ayu No Monogatari~

Quote:

Deep Love ~ Ayu No Monogatari~

* Episodes : 13

* Broadcast Network : TV Tokyo

* Broadcast Period : 2004-Oct-01

* Theme Song : Delighted by Lead

* Related Show : Deep Love ~Host~

Ayu, a young prostitute has lived a meaningless life until she met a young boy named Yoshiyuki. They met when an old lady who taught her the meaning of life passed away, only briefly telling her of her grandson, Yoshiyuki. Knowing that the old lady wished only to see her grandson but is unable to grant the old lady her wish, Ayu then thought that she could take care of Yoshiyuki for her. Ayu and Yoshiyuki, despite his heart problems and her dark past love each other to the fullest. However, life wasn't easy for the both of them. Yoshiyuki's father forbids their relationship and kept them away from each other. But Ayu sacrificed herself by becoming a prostitute once again to earn money for Yoshiyuki's operation and to keep her promise to the old woman who changed her life.

Can Yoshiyuki's life be saved? Will Ayu finally be free from all her burdens? Will their love still remain even after separation?

Cast :

- Iwasa Mayuko as Ayu

- Furuya Keita as Yoshiyuki

- Tachibana Ayano as Reina

Actually this series is a bit old but its finally getting subbed . There was a previous attempt to sub it but only the first episode happened . This is based on a josei manga which I happened to read thanx to a recommendation . The manga shares the same name and this one the slice of life/romance manga which is realistic for a change . I am up to episode 5 and till now I am satisfied by the portrayal of characters . The show has the same depth and the sense of melancholia as the manga . The transition is true to the manga and hardly disappointing . Its always fun to see 2D make transition to 3D but this show is a true delight . Yep I do have a few knick-Knacks but overall I am satisfied .

Its a bit early but I would say this is the one of the best LvAs I have seen till date . I would put it up there even with GTO . Maybe I am biased as I really liked the manga . The subbing has happened till episode 8 and hopefully is continued

As the LvA is NOT licensed I will share the links (Torrent / Stream)

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-05-07 at 17:25.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 06:47   Link #382
StudioJC
Loser-Bum

The only thing that I've watched is Densha Otoko and Kinoshita (sic?) Glory Days. I like the former and I didn't finish the latter due to disinterest.

Yes. I'm a mainstream JDrama watcher.
StudioJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 11:29   Link #383
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I should write about the Drama I'm watching now which the best Drama I've seen in 2010

Quote:

• Title: 추노 / Chuno
  • Also known as: Pursuing Servants / Slave Hunter
  • Genre: Historical, fusion
  • Episodes: 24
  • Broadcast Network: KBS2
Story :
Chuno follows the story of Lee Dae Gil, a man of high birth whose family was ruined when Won Ki Yoon, a slave, burnt down his house and escaped with his sister, Un Nyun, who was in love with Dae Gil. Driven by his desire for revenge, he survived his harsh years on the street and made his name as a slave hunter, dedicated in his pursuit to find Un Nyun, his first and only love. Song Tae Ha is a General of the Army who became a slave after being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit, and finds himself on the run from Dae Gil's relentless pursuit. Both men become entangled in a love triangle with Un Nyun, who is no longer a runaway slave, but Kim Hye Won, a nobleman's daughter.

Main Cast :

Episode Ratings
Chuno/Episode Ratings

Info: Drama Wiki
It have Great Story and each ep rating become the first from ep 6 till ep 24
Old 2011-02-02, 03:24   Link #384
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i am looking for this its like marmalade boy but different is this girl want to tell guy she like him she prepare a letter tell her how he feels but he did not see it but the bad boy of the school did now her life turn to hell become personal servant to him and his gang when her mother remarries she find out that bad boy become her brother

anyone know name of this drama its i think Korean??

Tags
drama, live action