AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 14.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-04, 07:05   Link #41
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Well that explains who killed the security guards.
No, not really.
All the security guars where killed by an act of force - and while she could certainly do it with the robot, it wouldn't exactly be inconspicious. - Monokuma and the traitor are likely not the same.
The one having killed the guards though is imho Monokuma.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-06, 00:59   Link #42
Calca
Expressionless

Every episode I'm dreading thinking that Asahina is going to get punched.
Old 2016-08-06, 03:54   Link #43
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Same here, haha. Even if it never happens and she has permanent plot armor now, I empathize too much to simply discount the possibility.
Old 2016-08-06, 04:01   Link #44
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Notice how she said "you saved my life back then" and the guy was like "uh? I did not do that much" and she couldn't say more, but yeah, he probably actually did.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Old 2016-10-21, 23:22   Link #45
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Watching this episode for the second time reminded me how dull the pacing for this show was the first time.

Kyoko actually did something by performing her investigations so as to keep the narrative flowing.

Tengan tried to hammer reason on Munakata, because the latter became so much obsessed with destroying despair disregarding the costs, as he will continue for some more episodes; Chisa's death threw more oil and gasoline into his burning fire.

And, the episode reminded me as well how much tedious and hateful to me was Sakakura at the beginning, solving everything with just administering violence. For Munakata Sakakura did anything to ensure the formers' ideals and concepts of hope and justice were to prevail..

Lastly, not impressed me the spiteful bickering that went between Ruruka and Seiko, at least, until reaching this episode. Those two had their share of history touched upon the Despair chapter.
Old 2019-02-26, 10:35   Link #46
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the 4th Future Arc episode

-the recap at the beginning of this episode was pretty much made to say "Hagakure totally counts guys" XD

-the sword guy speech was so BS it made me want to vomit. while the possibility he talked about is there, to think that the solution is to murder everyone here other than him is insane. this is being aired live. how the hell will the viewers ,both the public and the future foundation underlings, react when the see the future foundation elite,including the hero who defeated Junko, murdered by a guy who then claims to be the hope left??!! the organisation would die in a second. NO ONE will follow them anymore. all of Monokuma's goals would have been achieved. the way he thinks is legit insane. this is *godzilla facepalm* levels

-why did tengan, when talking to kirigiri, call her "Kirigiri-kun"? "kun" is exclusively used when talking to males. for females it is "chan", like she was called by the scout. unless there are special cases i dont know about, this is a very basic japanese rule,which means it isnt a mistake,which means there is some meaning to it. not sure what that could be though.

-the battle of ideologies was very intriguing. I am however confused though about how tengan,who literally stops moving things in midair, can be decisively beaten by sword guy. i have to say though,the moment where he sacrificed his hand to block the sword and make them fall together was a 1st grade OMG moment 0_0

-once again they troll us with death flags that turn up being BS,for a different reason this time XD

-it was funny when she was announcing her ultimate attacks and got knocked down during the announcement. nice parody of battle anime XD

-the end of this episode was very intriguing. and opens up many possibilities. here is what i think:
--there WAS a real "ultimate psychic" at one point,who had risen to a leading position,used usami, and helped create the new world program. proof being first that the usami in DR2 was a pure one who was against junko,while an usami that Monaca creates would certainly have code to support junko when she appears. and second, a fake robot would have been discovered if it had started as an underling,as they certainly test those a lot.
--this ultimate psychic was kidnapped/killed by monaca at some point and replaced with a robot bearing her likeness.
--robot psychic is NOT the attacker. reason being that,simply put, the identity of the attacker is something vital that wouldnt make sense to be revealed this early. she is also,as i explained previously,not the betrayer.
--All signs point to Monaca being most likely the mastermind, even though this legit feels too easy. like,my spidey sense is tingling against it,but i currently see no alternative.
--the big question is,why is Monaca helping Makoto? Most likely it is as simple as despair. she wants him to trust her,and might even do a shirokuma-like "sacrifice" at some point,only to shock him when she reveals herself in the end thus causing the greatest despair possible for him and either turning him into the next junko(like she wanted to do to his sister) or cementing her own place as the next junko by killing him.

overall,this episode was good,but the sword guy stuff brings it down for me. less than last episode,but better than the first two.
Old 2019-02-26, 12:21   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER View Post
-why did tengan, when talking to kirigiri, call her "Kirigiri-kun"? "kun" is exclusively used when talking to males. for females it is "chan", like she was called by the scout. unless there are special cases i dont know about, this is a very basic japanese rule,which means it isnt a mistake,which means there is some meaning to it. not sure what that could be though.
"Kun" can be used for girls too. Mostly used by older men when talking to younger girls in a work environment, but it's not like there's a hard rule.
Old 2019-02-26, 16:07   Link #48
FFTHEWINNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
"Kun" can be used for girls too. Mostly used by older men when talking to younger girls in a work environment, but it's not like there's a hard rule.
oh. i see. never knew that. guess that explains it then

is it the same for "chan" and men? i doubt it but just wanted to check lol

also, an important point that just occurred to me: robots dont count as people. thus,for the count to be correct,monaca has to be inside/near the building too,which means that my original thought was ,funnily enough, correct other than naming hagakure instead of psychic girl. wrong replacement XD

Last edited by FFTHEWINNER; 2019-02-26 at 16:18.
Old 2019-02-26, 19:17   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER View Post
is it the same for "chan" and men? i doubt it but just wanted to check lol
"Chan" can be used for men too, yeah.
Old 2019-02-26, 19:39   Link #50
FFTHEWINNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
"Chan" can be used for men too, yeah.