AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-03, 11:01   Link #101
Zeifear

Hm, this is pretty hard to say but I have to go with Dias Flac (Although he sucked in battle, at least compared to Ashton and Claude) from Star Ocean the Second Story.
Old 2006-08-03, 12:18   Link #102
Dark Sephiroth
Brilliantly Insane

1st: Sephiroth, Final Fantasy 7 (which should have been pretty obviously given my name)
2nd: Kratos, Tales of Symphonia

Other characters i like (in no order): Irvine (FF8), Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic games), Zack (FF7), King (Tekken).
Old 2006-08-03, 19:30   Link #103
Bridget
I'm a boy, darnit!

Send a message via AIM to Bridget
Hehehe...one guess!
Old 2006-08-06, 11:33   Link #104
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Dante and Vergil, of Devil May Cry 3. Half-demon twins that hate each other's guts, who pass the time by impaling each other with swords. One's a cheesy 80s wannabe teenager too high-struck with his own abilities, and the other's a cold, ruthless wannabee-demon determined to let nothing get in his way. Every time they meet, sparks fly, an it's usually from their swords ringing against each other.

Talim of Soul Calibur. Cheesy, cute, nice, goody-two shoes in terms of personality, but a totally unpredictable tornado in gameplay with the right hands (mine). That was, until Soul Calibur 3.

KOSMOS of Xenosaga I. That's the only incarnation of KOSMOS I'm willing to like.

Lucia of Lunar: Eternal Blue. Your old-school tsundere, but still way cuter than other tsunderes right now.

Gilgamesh of Fate/Stay Night. Cocky and arrogant, but with a real heart of gold. He's just REAL sure of himself. Add in Archer for his own brand of cockyness, and Saber with her sense of righteousness as my other favorite Servants. Rin and Ilya gets my vote for great Masters, Rin for being such a goofball and Ilya for being a (loli) goofy character as well.

Sieg Warheit of Chaos Legion. He cared for his friends until the end, which is why he never wanted to let the truth get out. He failed to protect a friend; now he swears never to let the other down, even if he is the one who bears the burden. And nobody would ever disagree with the person who wields Thanatos. That's just wrong.

Aselia of Eien no Aselia. Aside from being a great (loli) character, she has great battle skills, although she has little in the way of Support skills unlike other characters, but being an Eternal fixes that. Tokita is also a great character in that game (the Miko who is an Eternal, I forgot her name).

Wesker. Can't forget Wesker. Leon is also badass in RE4, but once you get Wesker in The Mercenaries, that's about all you need. Thrust Punch + Chikyo Chagi is just ownage.

Citan Uzuki of Xenogears. A great agent til the end...and one of the most obscenely overpowered character ever in any RPG. This man was made for killing, bar none.

Sumomo of Nanatsuiro Drops. Man, her story is cute. <3 I love her awkwardness when with other people, yet she can get so open and goofy with the person that she trusts the most.

Anzu of Peace@Pieces. Nope, haven't played the game yet, but she's a cute (loli) character, so there's no reason for me not to like her.

Kefka of FFVI. Man, don't get me started with this guy. A lot of people say Sephiroth was cool, but Kefka set the bar for all FF villains to follow. He actually remade the world in his image.

Ryudo of Grandia 2. Oh man, I was so obsessed with his skills. Add in Tia and I'm all set.

Lezard Valeth of Valkyrie Profile. Takes the insanity cake along with Kefka - they are just too cool for their own good. Freya was kickass, but her attacks too slow and cumbersome. Lenneth just ruled everyone, save Belenus, who was underestimated yet could equal the damage of a god.

Star Ocean: TTEOT's Nel. Mirror Slice. Redhead. I <3 redheads...well, some of them.

Growlanser's Charlone, Riviera and Arieta, in Growlaser 2, with Yayoi and Monika in Growlanser 3. I dunno. I always fought with these girls in EVERY battle.

So, I'm thinking, and I run out of ideas. I guess I'll just post more when I think them up.
Old 2006-08-06, 12:04   Link #105
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

My favourite character must be Kusuha Mizuha of the SRW series. Maybe Zeolla and Arad as well.

I can't think of any other character from games that I like as much as her. Unless the anime characters in SRW series could be called game characters.

I would include Amuro Ray, Shishio Guy, Takaya Noriko, Nekki Basara and Asuka Langley.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-08-06, 13:46   Link #106
Remittance Man

Location: I live in the ruins of Gill's fortress. You'll see me there with Ryu...
Send a message via AIM to Remittance Man
HI BRIDGET! *huggles* MY Bridget!
Old 2006-08-07, 23:07   Link #107
Js2756
Thread Killer

Terra - FFVI, best character in the game hands down, her sprite in esper form with a full powered Atma Weapon is pure sweetness, the official art of her is also something of pure beauty

Cats - Zero Wing, "You have no chance to survive make your time", nuff said.
Old 2006-08-08, 03:10   Link #108
asincuka

i like joey atraiders in suiko 2
Old 2006-08-08, 04:19   Link #109
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Ailish from Sudeki. Her clothes are very revealing and her magic is very powerful.

Kurenai from Red Ninja:End of Honor. She's just cool for the sake of being cool.

I'm so shallow. XP

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!

Last edited by Shadow Miko; 2006-08-08 at 07:11.
Old 2006-08-08, 09:50   Link #110
asincuka

Yuri-Shadow Hearts I & II
Sora-Kingdom hearts I & II
Old 2006-08-08, 10:44   Link #111
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko
I'm so shallow. XP

ditto.

shallow is good.
Old 2006-08-08, 23:25   Link #112
Caviar

Morrigan/Lillith from Darkstalkers
Old 2006-08-09, 14:16   Link #113
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Pikachu in Super Smash brothers Melee and the first one ^_^.
Old 2006-08-09, 14:30   Link #114
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Frog from Chrono Trigger, that's my all time fav
Old 2006-08-14, 19:01   Link #115
tidus0728

Olivie, Leve from Legend of Heroes VI
Adol Kristine from Ys
Rena from Star Ocean 2
Mia from Golden Sun
Old 2006-08-16, 20:04   Link #116
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Easily Excellen Browning... I just picked up SRW OG, and I must say, she is the greatest video game character EVAR.
Old 2006-08-16, 20:57   Link #117
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafnir
Easily Excellen Browning... I just picked up SRW OG, and I must say, she is the greatest video game character EVAR.
Hmmm I see another Excellen fan, you would most probably love Selena from SRW Alpha 3 as well. She's basically a more flirty, sexier version of Excellen, Excellen is still more a cute character.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-08-29, 16:08   Link #118
Bridget
I'm a boy, darnit!

Send a message via AIM to Bridget
Also...My FAVORITE character IS Bridget, but...let's get real. We ALL have had video game character crushes, right? Right? Of course I'm right. MY crush...at the moment....is GILL.
He can be the blesser of MY soul anyday.
Old 2006-08-29, 16:20   Link #119
Alchemar

Yuri Hyuga of Shadow Hearts 1 & 2
Old 2006-09-05, 10:20   Link #120
kalos666
no rest for the wicked

link from zelda
ryu from ninja gaiden
vincent from final fantasy VII
squall from final fantasy VIII
VIVI from final fantasy IX
auron from final fantasy X