AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 17:25   Link #201
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Listen ppl never in manga was said that Ibiki is ANBU how u dont get it ?!?

It was said that he is Special Jounin who is captain of an ANBU squad .. and he is captain only for torture and interrogation squad .. just becouse that is his specialty .

If u show me where in manga is said that Ibiki is ANBU say i was wrong .. but u cant ..
And i showed u where it was said that he is Special Jounin ..

This is what Rurik said..

This only proves my point .. if Ibiki is still called Special Jounin that mean he is not ANBU ..
I know I said I didn't want to go back to this, but...Your wrong..it only says that if you were reading the Manga backwards...it says he's an ANBU captain first "Leaf Assasination Squad (is what ANBU stands for), Torture and Interrogation Captain" then it calls him a special jounin "Special Jounin, Ibiki..." Because that's what he specializes in
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:28   Link #202
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
It says in the databook he is ANBU whether you have it or not it doesnt change the fact that this is solid proof.

Quote:
This only proves my point .. if Ibiki is still called Special Jounin that mean he is not ANBU ..
again the databook says hes in ANBU stop pointlessly arguing.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:28   Link #203
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
I think people who are outstanding, with talent are asked. Or people with special habits, likes and skills.
That would be really interested to know because Itachi's father really wanted Itachi to be a good ANBU. Weather it was because he was the family's heir or because of ANBU is not clear though.

No, it doesn't^^
I agree it seems you have either high abilities or a special talent...i.e. Ibiki with torture and interrogation, Kakashi sharingan...not sure was Gai ever a part of ANBU?
Also if you want to still argue Ibiki and ANBU use the new poll thread instead...@spiro That's why I made it so you could discuss it more. We can move on to better things than Ibiki in this thread...: P
Old 2007-04-18, 17:32   Link #204
reloaded
skywalker

I dont think Gai was in ANBU. I would say ANBU have a similar recruitment system as a secret service organisation. You probably have your progress regularly monitored by them and if they are impressed they would approach you and offer you a place in ANBU, I think you have to have a good missions record aswell.
Old 2007-04-18, 17:37   Link #205
tkdtiger

IC...it just seems that as Kakashi's rival that he would have been...also he's so skilled with Taijutsu, but then Asuma was part of another group that protected Konoha so I guess that's possible too
Old 2007-04-18, 17:42   Link #206
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

It was said that he is Special Jounin who is captain of an ANBU squad .. and he is captain only for torture and interrogation squad .. just becouse that is his specialty .

If u show me where in manga is said that Ibiki is ANBU say i was wrong .. but u cant.
SpiRo, you do realize that databook material is completely canon right? It can't be dismissed like anime filler. It's official Kishimoto work that explains the manga in detail. Furthermore, it contains information which is not stated in the manga. So if Ibiki's databook entry states he is part of ANBU, (which it does) it means he's part of ANBU, period.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:43   Link #207
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
SpiRo, you do realize that databook material is completely canon right? It can't be dismissed like anime filler. It's official Kishimoto work that explains the manga in detail. Furthermore, it contains information which is not stated in the manga. So if Ibiki's databook entry states he is part of ANBU, (which it does) it means he's part of ANBU, period.
Can't someone upload that page... the problem is our braniac can't read Japanese -.-
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:45   Link #208
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
hmm ok but what was made first Manga Naruto .. or data book and then Naruto manga ?

And problem is that it was stated in Manga what Morino Ibiki is .. Special Jounin ..

I already said i was looking in manga and that r all facts from manga ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:47   Link #209
ri0

Quote:
hmm ok but what was made first Manga Naruto .. or data book and then Naruto manga ?

And data book is there to give you backroundinformation. First you don't know what it is, now you don't want to acknowledge it.... man you're running and running away from the unevitable truth.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:47   Link #210
tkdtiger

Quote:

And problem is that it was stated in Manga what Morino Ibiki is .. Special Jounin ..

He started working on them at the same time...they just weren't compiled at the same time...
Old 2007-04-18, 17:50   Link #211
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:

It doesnt matter what was made first since both are right and in the manga page you posted it says leaf assassination squad torture and interrogations captain special jounin Ibiki Mourino.

Quote:
Well my vote goes no ofc .. becouse he is not ANBU ..
Leaf assassination squad is ANBU. So now it says that Ibiki Morino is ANBU in the databook and now in the manga too. Ibiki Morino is in ANBU period.
Old 2007-04-18, 17:51   Link #212
tatami
back in black

why dont we all continue this in the ibiki topic..its hard to write both topics...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:52   Link #213
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
why dont we all continue this in the ibiki topic..its hard to write both topics...
The Ibiki topic spawned off this one lol.
Old 2007-04-18, 17:53   Link #214
SpiRo
Banned

SO if they r both right .. and Manga Naruto was first who started .. an data book was just there to fill what wasnt said ..

I think that mean i was right ? beocuse Manga said he is Special Jounin !
Old 2007-04-18, 17:54   Link #215
tkdtiger

let's just stop replying on Ibiki on the ANBU thread and instead use the new Ibiki thread that spawned off this own lol
Old 2007-04-18, 17:56   Link #216
tatami
back in black

what i wonder is why and how did kakashi left anbu...i mean it is not a toy thing that you can go in and out...thay make a tattoo to your arm so something big must have happened...
Old 2007-04-18, 17:57   Link #217
tkdtiger

I'm guessing they have a ritual at leaving...maybe swear an oath or something
Old 2007-04-18, 17:57   Link #218
tatami
back in black

Quote:
SO if they r both right .. and Manga Naruto was first who started .. an data book was just there to fill what wasnt said ..

I think that mean i was right ? beocuse Manga said he is Special Jounin !
did you noticed that anbu is not a rank but an organisation which consist of special jounins and other high ranked ninjas?
Old 2007-04-18, 18:00   Link #219
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
did you noticed that anbu is not a rank but an organisation which consist of special jounins and other high ranked ninjas?
He doesnt we had been debating this you can check from page 5 onwards.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:05   Link #220
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Well i rly cant agree that is just made organisation .. but i agree they r makde of jounins, chunin and high ranked nins .. I would say that is more some special platoon who wark as personal guard for Hokage ..