Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-07, 09:32   Link #461
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Images
Free gifs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 10:02   Link #462
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If Haruka plays her cards right, she could live the dream and enter a ménage à trois with two beautiful sisters!

... yeah, not gonna happen. Haruka would probably be fine with it, but Yuu is too possessive. She gets jealous really easily. There's no way she'd want to share Haruka with somebody else. Mitsuki's crush is sadly hopeless. On a completely unrelated note, I hadn't noticed Mitsuki was so stacked until now. All this bouncing was nice.

I'm still dying for more Shizuku x Kotone. They don't get enough screentime. I'd like to know how they're handling their relationship.

Last edited by Kanon; 2014-02-07 at 10:16.
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 10:13   Link #463
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm still dying for more Shizuku x Kotone. They don't get enough screentime. I'd like to know how they're handling their relationship.
I'm sure we're all hoping for that. Not that I'm disappointed with what we got so far though...

Also Kanon, her name is Mitsuki, not Mizuki.
Old 2014-02-07, 10:18   Link #464
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Also Kanon, her name is Mitsuki, not Mizuki.
Oops. I don't know why I made that mistake. Fixed.
Old 2014-02-07, 18:09   Link #465
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Haruka Overload! Mitsuki is by far the funniest. Yuu and Haruka are still the sweetest, though. That last kiss was no accident, Yuu-chan, your instincts already tell you to go for Haruka the moment you're alone in any enclosed space. Though you weren't "alone" at all this time. Such a bold girl! And jealous too.

Also, Kaede is a sly one, and that shadow in the background. If Haruka wasn't so sexy, I'd use that as my avatar. But it can't be helped

Oh, rewatching, I'm noticing some stuff
"you drank it all..."
Haruka is such a pervert! And still eats from the napkins!
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 22:04   Link #466
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yuu is a little abusive
Old 2014-02-07, 22:06   Link #467
Gravitas Free Zone

Yargh, I can't help but think of Yuru Yuri's deranged Snow White performance at the end of S2, which was more slapstick and less yuri... but it looks like Sakura Trick will be going through with an episode of the performance, so a direct comparison will be inevitable...

And yeah, the thought of a lesbian threesome settling things keeps passing through my mind. Like that discussion in Chasing Amy, only less serious.

Anyway... Yuu has definitely gotten a lot bolder since this all started, effectively going for a kiss in broad daylight in the classroom. Though I don't think anyone would actually be shocked by seeing them by now.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 02:16   Link #468
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Ep 05

Really I love Mitsuki she so cute Onee-sama

Yuu's jealousy is cute and understanding... I think too bad for Mitsuki
Old 2014-02-08, 10:00   Link #469
Seiryuu

For this ep there's one thing I want to know: is everyone else in the class blind and deaf? The sounds they'd be making should be rather obvious, and two heads that close together moving like that under a cloak leaves no room for misinterpretation. The moment anyone looked that way or conversations quieted down everyone would know.
I was a bit surprised by the end. Shizuku looks so slender in her uniform, so where does she put THOSE? Does she bind them or something?
Concerning the series itself, I'm wondering more and more whether any men will have any part whatsoever. I mean, they seem to be trying to hide their interest in one side, but they don't seem to even recognize the existence of the people on the other side, even though they make up half the class. By this point at least one guy would have approached Yuu or Haruka, on account of looks if nothing else. It'd be rather interesting in its own way to have one of the two catch the other receiving a confession or being hit on, and see just how they react. Or they could go for real weird and have the two discover a pair of guys who share the same relationship (I'm shocked I'm saying this, since I utterly detest shounen-ai, but I think the reaction of these girls to such a thing might be amusing).
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 11:25   Link #470
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Best end.

Old 2014-02-08, 12:06   Link #471
The Green One

It's considered classroom etiquette to not stare at the couple snogging underneath a witch's cloak in the classroom.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 13:27   Link #472
teja208
Critical fanboy

In spite of the beta couple hasn't been given much focus since their first introduction, at least Shizuku seems to flash out a little in this episode. I'm impressed she doesn't act all jealous when Yuu clings onto Kotone compared to Haruka's reaction last episode. It seems that her relationship with Kotone has transcend point where they get easily worked up over little things like that. That and they have the luxury of living together meaning they don't have to sneak around the school ground in order to do those kind of stuffs in secret like Haruka and Yuu. I wonder whether the author's planning to create a side story or shift the story perspective to Shizuku at some point.

Mitsuki has been quite a prominent character lately even more so than the beta couple. Given she will graduate soon I guess the author is making the best out of her character.

- Mitsuki doesn't give out as much air of authority or intimidation when interacting with the main casts who are bunch of first years even though she's supposed to be an oneechan and student council president. It's quite amusing seeing how she seem less composed and insecure probably due to being close to Haruka plus she's quite easy to pull pranks on given how Kaede keep messing with her.

- If anything, out of all the characters, she is perhaps the most moe of them all despite her mature appearance and being the oldest of the student casts. At some point I feel like patting her on the head and I don't feel that way for any other characters since all of them already got their partner. She is one of those cute poor thing you have to feel sorry for because her partner's already in a relationship with someone else.

- Haruka mistaken Mitsuki for an obstacle of her love for Yuu is understandable since I would have jumped to the same conclusion in her position. It isn't uncommon to view family members of your gf as someone you must seek their approval at all cost.

- While Mitsuki fallen for Haruka can be consider a love at first sight, I'm not a believer of such things. Perhaps she started having those feelings ever since Yuu kept taking about her. I've heard of people falling for someone via chatting with them on internet without seeing each other faces so it's possible. But of course Mitsuki still needs to see Haruka's face in order complete her yuri fantasy in which she finally did in ep. 3.

- Because Mitsuki and Yuu are sisters, they have much in common. But there is one aspect that anime hadn't explicitly mentioned is that they both can't stop thinking about Haruka. I remembered one of the lines Hatagi said to Tsubasa in Nekomonogatari (White) about how they both had the same taste for both food matcha and (wo)men. White it turned out that wasn't exactly spot on over there, I guess it can be applied better here.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 14:59   Link #473
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
- While Mitsuki fallen for Haruka can be consider a love at first sight, I'm not a believer of such things. Perhaps she started having those feelings ever since Yuu kept taking about her. I've heard of people falling for someone via chatting with them on internet without seeing each other faces so it's possible. But of course Mitsuki still needs to see Haruka's face in order complete her yuri fantasy in which she finally did in ep. 3.
This is a quite common setting in love stories, including yuri. You hear of someone through hearsay, you become interested out of curiosity, your imagination fills the gaps, and by the end of the day, you can't stop thinking about how that person would be, and when you actually meet them, your heart falls for him/her like a ton of bricks. Kaminomi did a damn good job showing this process, and needless to say, it's what happened to Mitsuki.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 15:44   Link #474
Gravitas Free Zone

I wonder if they'll do this for each episode, or if they just needed to pad out this episode for 45 seconds and decided to do it kawaiiecchi style.

NSFW
Fanservice scene!

Still waiting for Mitsuki to go completely bonkers as a result of the various hijinks.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 21:47   Link #475
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Mitsuki will eventually kiss a girl. And she will like it. Mark my words.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 21:52   Link #476
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'm marking it alright. This isn't a spoiler is it?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 21:58   Link #477
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

No, I have no idea about what's going on in the manga. It's very heavy wishful thinking.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 22:14   Link #478
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Images
so which Witch did you like more?

Images
Haruka/Yuu/Mitsuki

Images
Shizuku/Kotone
Artist on pixiv Really liking their work, especially since it comes out fairly quick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Hope for this too, though I wonder if her first kiss with a girl will be an accident, or have a nice atmosphere for her to go dokidoki. If she does get to kiss a girl eventually, I wonder what that girl is like. They would have to be quite something to get her attention, seeing how fixated she is on Haruka.

Last edited by FlavoryFantasy; 2014-02-08 at 23:09.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 03:02   Link #479
rladls716

It is all complicated for Mitsuki, she wants to stop Yuu's and Haruka's inappropriate relationship if it is true, but somehow taken her heart by Haruka and imaginging her love relationship with Haruka.

Mitsuki might be fooling herself because most of the conversation she had with Yuu favorite topic is about Haruka. Little by little, Mitsuki simulated her situation with Haruka alone.
Mitsuki might already realized how awkward she is.
Because of Mitsuki's priority it became more difficult for her to help Yuu and her classmates for Snow White play.

Mitsuki just what is it that you want from Yuu and Haruka anyway?
Your effort of winning Haruka's heart or stopping your little sister kissing Haruka might not be pointless, but you won't come out unscathed.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 10:38   Link #480
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Images
so which Witch did you like more?
I liked Shizuku more. Yuu's witch was too much on the cute side.

Tags
4koma, manga time kirara, yuri