AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-11, 23:19   Link #641
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Well..... the actual fight was not shown, only the after math is shown.
And no one expected Layfon to lose either.

But then, Layfon still hasn't fully come out of his low time yet. Nina herself didn't really grasp a sense of victory after winning too.

And Meishen simply couldn't believe the outcome.

Clarebell.... welll.. she is a war berserker and cares more about all the shinies that Layfon has been pulling out than caring about winning.
Old 2011-04-11, 23:32   Link #642
godgiven25

Ah i see thx

I guess Layfon is the type to weaken when he is emotionally in turmoil
Old 2011-08-03, 22:29   Link #643
blewin

got a question here for anyone who has read Vol 15 Chapter 1. Alsheyra and Leerin's aunt had a conversation at the beginning of the chapter, and they mentioned a royal grandson who is to succeed the throne. Who is that? Is that Leerin's father?

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2011-08-23, 21:33   Link #644
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Well here is the summary for vol.18

Spoiler:

Last edited by shmaster; 2011-08-24 at 21:36.
Old 2011-08-24, 09:16   Link #645
tsunade666

So the heavens blade are all counted for and complete?
Old 2011-08-24, 12:56   Link #646
giorno

so, do we start betting on how many heaven's blade will be killed by Leva before harpe gets there? i say 3
Old 2011-08-24, 21:40   Link #647
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yeah, all slots are filled. Though, it is more of "we have no time so we'll just fill the slots eith whatever".
So..... I am pretty sure Heia well be the first one to go down.

I wonder Nina can make it or not, She is over at her Grandpa's city and not aware of Glendan's situation.
I expect Vol.19 to be completely devoted to the Leva fight, and Vol.20 would be Weisenheim Vs. Nina. Vol.21 to be the last boss, assuming Weisenheim isn't the last boss. Then vol.22 the ending with all lose end on Eyerayne and Saya resolved.
Old 2011-08-24, 22:54   Link #648
tsunade666

who is weisenheim? is he/she a nanocelleuloid too?
Old 2011-08-25, 02:27   Link #649
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

He is Dick's haikizoku. The strongest entity in Regios so far, to the point he can make Nir look like a powerless little girl. He is outright invincible inside the zero domain, so Eyerayne made the moon full to force him back to Saya' world, where he is at least killable.
Old 2011-08-25, 09:48   Link #650
tsunade666

what happen to Felli? how is she winning? Felli is my favorite girl so any info about her is needed!!!

So does that mean that Nina need to travel to Saya's world to kill that guy? Is weisenheim connected to the fire god that he stole?
Old 2011-08-25, 09:55   Link #651
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what happen to Felli? how is she winning? Felli is my favorite girl so any info about her is needed!!!
^
This.

Out of everything in your summary, that first line alone is the only thing that caught my full attention
Old 2011-08-25, 11:20   Link #652
S3vEn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Well here is the summary for vol.18

Spoiler:
Thanks for the summary <3
Old 2011-08-25, 23:16   Link #653
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is best to ask what Fonfon did.

He has been thinking twice whenever he tries to touch Felli. He has been overreacting whenever Felli gets hurt. And Felli does notice Fonfon is acting somewhat weird, but she lack the courage to ask what is going on with him.

Though, Felli is the only logical choice for Fonfon now. Leerin is in denial, Nina too busy with something else. While Felli has been sharing the same mentality with Fonfon on what to do with themselves now and is approaching the truth of this world from the same direction.

"We shall prove that we are the strongest", the scene where the two stood their ground against Leva B truly shows how close they have got.
Old 2011-08-26, 08:00   Link #654
tsunade666

isn't that pretty much..... not going at all? like stalled or something. Unless someone breaks the ice it won't budge or move at all.

So go make a move already fonfon!!!
Old 2011-09-13, 19:38   Link #655
azarhal

I finally found some images from vol 18 and Nina's new friends/batteries have interesting designs. I'm starting to wonder why some e-fairies look almost 100% like humans, while others don't.

I know they decide how they look like, but is it personality or desire based?
Old 2011-09-19, 14:39   Link #656
veritatis cupitor

i had a feeling layfon was child of oblivion. his copying of techniques is an ability similar to ignasis's technique of taking other's abilities. though layfon's abilities have gone some mutation. also i didn't want all his abilities to have been granted by leerin, as i got the impression when leerin was thinking of hers and layfon's fate. she only gave him kei, didn't she?
Old 2011-09-19, 15:15   Link #657
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th itachi View Post
i had a feeling layfon was child of oblivion. his copying of techniques is an ability similar to ignasis's technique of taking other's abilities. though layfon's abilities have gone some mutation. also i didn't want all his abilities to have been granted by leerin, as i got the impression when leerin was thinking of hers and layfon's fate. she only gave him kei, didn't she?
massive kei only. The abnormal length of his hands which is unbalance and his skill in katana and his ability to analyze kei techniques are all his alone.
Old 2011-09-20, 01:37   Link #658
veritatis cupitor

does his abnormal hand has sth to do with airen's hand?
Old 2011-09-20, 02:13   Link #659
veritatis cupitor

who is elmie and what is the meaning of "Elmie dumped Clara on to the last empty seat"? this sentence is from the summary of volume 18 given by shmaster. is the last empty seat, the last heaven's blade position? isn't clara even weaker than haia?
Old 2011-09-20, 03:58   Link #660
tsunade666

The queen needed the complete heaven's blade for the upcoming war. So no matter how weak those two are compare to layfon. they are still needed. So Haia and Clara become heaven's blade. Heaven's blade unleash the full potential of a military artist because you won't be limited to the amount of kei you can unleash but for those two.... well let's just see what will happen. They are just average in kei level to begin with. their skills are only probably in heaven's blade level but the requirements for heaven's blade is skill + kei.