AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-01, 05:04   Link #3741
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
This. Kamito was trained as an assassin, he probably doesn't go in for fancy swords.
But assassins don't use heavy cleavers either. They prefer light weapons over heavier ones.The two swords' design doesn't look too practical either. They look clunky as. It's true that Kamito wouldn't just go for some fancy swords, but neither would he go for swords that are impractical either. It's surprising that he could dual wield such swords in the first place...
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 05:12   Link #3742
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
But assassins don't use heavy cleavers either. They prefer light weapons over heavier ones.The two swords' design doesn't look too practical either. They look clunky as. It's true that Kamito wouldn't just go for some fancy swords, but neither would he go for swords that are impractical either. It's surprising that he could dual wield such swords in the first place...
well actually im looking at the image though I dont mind much but the perspective is also awkward for Est that is, its like the hilt is half twisted yet still straight Restia is still fine though but you know volume 7 illustration we still have to take note its Kamito pre growth spurt
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:16   Link #3743
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Just got around reading till vol 4 and was surprised to see that it's so entertaining. The author holds true to his words that it's mainly going to be harem story with some spice of battle. The harem antics stands out more than the battle but the part where the author keeps hinting about deeper story makes me can't stop reading it

Oh, and what the hell happened with the translation? I remember that the first volume wasn't even finished yet the last time I checked it but now suddenly there's 7 volume translated? Good job guys

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:23   Link #3744
dark_angel0278

just saw the volume 10 illustrations and i gotta say, its a sight for sore eyes. especially kamito double-wielding est and restia. but i'm kinda wonder about its demerits though if restia does come back to kamito. and also, in the illustration, am i seeing things or did i just saw rubia wielding restia?
dark_angel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:27   Link #3745
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel0278 View Post
just saw the volume 10 illustrations and i gotta say, its a sight for sore eyes. especially kamito double-wielding est and restia. but i'm kinda wonder about its demerits though if restia does come back to kamito. and also, in the illustration, am i seeing things or did i just saw rubia wielding restia?
The bitch..I thought her douchebaggery stopped at trying to kill Restia, now she wants to wield her too?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:08   Link #3746
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

I got a conclusion now about why the dual-wielding is so ugly coz that must be his fetish!!!!! Yes, yes it can't be anything else. (P.S.look like an oversized chainsaw for killing pigs/sow/swine whatever)
Old 2013-03-01, 07:39   Link #3747
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
The bitch..I thought her douchebaggery stopped at trying to kill Restia, now she wants to wield her too?
That s Laevantine, the strongest Flame Spirit that she had stolen back when she was creating a ruckus in the Divine Institue where used to be her school with Fianna
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 08:24   Link #3748
dark_angel0278

oh then its just me seeing things then. bcoz the design looked alike so i just jumped to conclusions there.

Last edited by dark_angel0278; 2013-03-01 at 08:40.
dark_angel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:12   Link #3749
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel0278 View Post
nope Rubia is using the sword that she stole from the fire elemental lord or thats what I think I havent read much through volume 10 yet... taking my time here
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:44   Link #3750
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

The longer I follow the story, I become more afraid to learn the truth about Demon King and Darkness Elemental Lord. I hope that Kamito will not become tragic hero like Lelouch or Strauss.
Old 2013-03-01, 13:36   Link #3751
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
The longer I follow the story, I become more afraid to learn the truth about Demon King and Darkness Elemental Lord. I hope that Kamito will not become tragic hero like Lelouch or Strauss.
well it is easy to guess that Founder is after Kamito's body. although the story is not a dark one, everything possible
Old 2013-03-01, 16:20   Link #3752
blackwhite67
Banned

Mizuho has release 8.2.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:33   Link #3753
rickiminato

So from volume 10 onwards kamito slay the fake elemental lords
Old 2013-03-01, 23:59   Link #3754
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Just wondering, how far the chinese translation for vol. 10?
If anyone know where i can read it, can anyone be kind to give me the link!? I only read the prologue and so curious of Rubia's reason.
Old 2013-03-02, 00:39   Link #3755
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well it is easy to guess that Founder is after Kamito's body. although the story is not a dark one, everything possible
...... great now im thinking wrong
Old 2013-03-02, 03:37   Link #3756
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Just wondering, how far the chinese translation for vol. 10?
If anyone know where i can read it, can anyone be kind to give me the link!? I only read the prologue and so curious of Rubia's reason.
None. Not a single chapter is released right now.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 07:27   Link #3757
erdii

thanks for the update. it was really interesting. ı still don't get what Claire want from Kamito's past. ı mean what will she do. will she look into his general information scan? ı mean no matter what happens she can't do anything about past. she should just look ahead. well ı think ı can get over this. after all date with a dragon is closing in

would it be spoiler if ı asked what was Greyworth <wish> from Elemental Lords in detail ?
Old 2013-03-02, 09:35   Link #3758
bludvein

Greyworth's wish isn't really a spoiler. She wished for eternal youth and got it after a fashion, but its not like she is immortal.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 09:40   Link #3759
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Greyworth's wish isn't really a spoiler. She wished for eternal youth and got it after a fashion, but its not like she is immortal.
what the? when was this mentioned? She won the BD previously? I'd never have thought it. I knew she was strong I just didn't think she wanted/needed any sort of wish.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 10:05   Link #3760
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
what the? when was this mentioned? She won the BD previously? I'd never have thought it. I knew she was strong I just didn't think she wanted/needed any sort of wish.
Wasnt that mentioned pretty early on?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap