Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-30, 12:19   Link #121
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

that particular image was just an example the one im considering is mostly of her in the tachikoma i guess the question actually was are the tachikomas examples of military
Old 2008-10-30, 13:30   Link #122
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Regarding the theme would an image like this be considered as meeting the theme
hmmmmm.....

Old 2008-10-30, 14:19   Link #123
ryuukazi
Empire of the Sun

Send a message via AIM to ryuukazi
O.o Military you say. gonna be fun

Thought I’d never see, The love you found in me, Now it’s changing all the time, Living in a rhythm where the minutes working overtime
Old 2008-10-30, 22:44   Link #124
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Um....I wasn't voting. I knew it didn't count

It's just I respect your work. Anyone can throw pictures together and call it sig. Making a true work of art is another. I cannot so I respect those who do a hell of lot!

Also I like to show it off...a lot of your sigs just sit here being beautiful...

Fuck that let's turn em into SHOWPIECES! I will wear em proudly and show them to everyone and make sure everyone knows who did it. I will brag on your skills for you...

Especially the REALLY HOT ONES!

I liked more than three but I picked the three I liked best because I figured you wanted an opinion. It's one thing for another artist to critique it but that's different because it will be based on the style that artist prefers. I like different styles...

I liked the way you guys interpreted the theme that's why I singled you out

@Larthak...OMG! Thank you Thank you Thank you! I am gonna reply I don't have time

Just don't forget you said I can ask. Another thing I know they aren't easy so it's not a rush....

Okay right now it is because um I..er...Utsu has no sigs.

All I want is a yes.

Listen I really came here to give you guys props. I didn't mean to turn it into an obvious hint at GA who are nice enough to make sigs for users who really like them...I swear to god I can't help myself. I really like sigs they make me HAPPY ^_^ Strange but TRUE.

Old 2008-10-31, 02:09   Link #125
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Of course that's just my opinion, it's up to Solace to judge it, if she says a image is military because it has a potato in it then it's military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Its share the same thing as Rick's first pic (ie it fails to answer yes in all the question), so no.. its rejected.
I agree.

@Utsukushii Hono'o - Glad you liked it. Yes, I do have a thread, but I don't update it much these days.

Tags
sotm