AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-06, 05:54   Link #11241
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's true, huh? If he needs the power of all of the Kings to take down Basileus Basileon, that does mean he also needs Russia's King. Ililya's role isn't done yet.
Old 2017-08-06, 06:13   Link #11242
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
The ilya thing isnt about fanservice but closing loose ends. At the very least we need to know what original magic did to beatrix. Besides there are key plot points that benefit from her being alive again, one of which already eluded to in the teaser. If kazuki needs all the kings to take down bb, that means he needs russia. They had no succesor to svarorg hence why their mages all collapsed so how else is kazuki supposed to aquire the strength of russias king?
There could be a sub god like what Germany/ Norse has. Then again there was effort to create Illya and not a second person in her command besides her other self. (Plot twist?)
Unlike what happened with Bea. She as a character that was developed over time. So we will see. Also if he needs all kings that means Regina. x.x Bleh and China's king e.e unless he could get Ikosai to join since she stole China's leaders power. Also if all kings are a necessity then that means Regina is necessary since the sub leader is dead.

Spoiler for Mini Rant/ Opinion:
Old 2017-08-06, 06:20   Link #11243
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Finally Kazuki is the king who will face the final decisive battle against the ultimate god Vasileus Vasilleon who started the hell fire of mythology war. The love of Mio, Kaguya, and others the chouki magika stigma and Japan knight order, and even the kings of each country as well, he will accept it alone with his whole body, it's time for the flawless conclusion of the dual school battle of sword x magic!!
I don't see here anything that would imply him needing the power of all kings to beat VV down. It just said that he will accept the (for the lack of better term) love. Besides, it seems the Slavic myth is dead by now with Ililya's death, unlike Norse.

(Off-topic: Gosh, VV. Reminds me of another trashy villain.)

Anyway, as I've said earlier, I will concede if author-san does make up a good explanation for that.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 06:33   Link #11244
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Accepting their love, yeah. But it's still possible that their power is also needed. And I think Ililya is needed. She probably isn't dead. We need answers, still.
Old 2017-08-06, 09:17   Link #11245
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
I don't see here anything that would imply him needing the power of all kings to beat VV down. It just said that he will accept the (for the lack of better term) love. Besides, it seems the Slavic myth is dead by now with Ililya's death, unlike Norse.

(Off-topic: Gosh, VV. Reminds me of another trashy villain.)

Anyway, as I've said earlier, I will concede if author-san does make up a good explanation for that.
"The kings of each country"

I misremembered him accepting their love as being needed to take down bb but i doubt that the two arent related.
Old 2017-08-06, 09:32   Link #11246
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I agree there. Even if it mentioned him having to accept their love, their power could still be needed.
Old 2017-08-06, 09:46   Link #11247
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
There could be a sub god like what Germany/ Norse has. Then again there was effort to create Illya and not a second person in her command besides her other self. (Plot twist?)
Unlike what happened with Bea. She as a character that was developed over time. So we will see. Also if he needs all kings that means Regina. x.x Bleh and China's king e.e unless he could get Ikosai to join since she stole China's leaders power. Also if all kings are a necessity then that means Regina is necessary since the sub leader is dead.

Spoiler for Mini Rant/ Opinion:
It was vera you were thinking of lol. Her death was needed to make regina tollerable lmao.

Ikousai currently has chinas king authority so fu xi might not be needed.

Also russias myth doesnt die just because their king did for whoever said that. That would only happen after the atlantis war is concluded should the winner decide to erase them. Perhaps that original magic casted on beatrix might be a key to getting iylas love based on how ilya herself described it...

@ osman hopefully. Bb has a portion of the illusion fueling him so kazuki needs all the help he can get.
Old 2017-08-06, 10:32   Link #11248
cyberdemon

I just had a thought on what this new authority could be. Basically it allows Kazuki to bestow contracts with divas on others. Like say he revived Ilya and gave her a Solomon contract. A way to quickly increase his forces for the fight with BB
Old 2017-08-06, 10:38   Link #11249
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She's Russia's King. I think she needs to remain that.

@Kidstandout: Agreed
Old 2017-08-06, 22:52   Link #11250
XFire
150% done

.......I had a thought. What if Illya's magic caused her to be (eventually) reincarnated as Bea's child with Kazuki? The whole "Santa Claus" thing tended more towards wanting a father/guardian who would have let her be an actual kid instead of a survival machine, as opposed to a partner like most of the girls.
Old 2017-08-06, 23:11   Link #11251
Ultragunner

Now that's an idea

Oh boi, I'm starting to have "weird" thoughts about Ilya being a spoiled daughter who often competes with her mothers (yes motherS ) for papa Kazuki's attention
Old 2017-08-07, 00:57   Link #11252
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Now that's an idea

Oh boi, I'm starting to have "weird" thoughts about Ilya being a spoiled daughter who often competes with her mothers (yes motherS ) for papa Kazuki's attention
Ara ara what an inspiring thought. Looks like there will be fun in the future.
Old 2017-08-07, 01:36   Link #11253
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.......I had a thought. What if Illya's magic caused her to be (eventually) reincarnated as Bea's child with Kazuki? The whole "Santa Claus" thing tended more towards wanting a father/guardian who would have let her be an actual kid instead of a survival machine, as opposed to a partner like most of the girls.
She would have to compete would Stella then.

Not good odd imo

I'd rather she join the harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
It was vera you were thinking of lol. Her death was needed to make regina tollerable lmao.

Ikousai currently has chinas king authority so fu xi might not be needed.

Also russias myth doesnt die just because their king did for whoever said that. That would only happen after the atlantis war is concluded should the winner decide to erase them. Perhaps that original magic casted on beatrix might be a key to getting iylas love based on how ilya herself described it...

@ osman hopefully. Bb has a portion of the illusion fueling him so kazuki needs all the help he can get.
@ bold: No, but they do become inactive, which is essentially the same thing. Otherwise, it would make the whole point of defeating the king of said myth pointless. Its like a kingdom, with no king or suitable replacement, the kingdom would soon fall due to a lack of leadership.

Otherwise, I agree with the idea of Ikousai replacing the Fu Xi if the power of China's king is needed. But, if all kings are needed, wouldn't that also include America's? Cause, for all intents and purposes, Clarke is still active, it's just that she is not participating after Kazuki beat her ass. Bringing Illya back would be nice too. If so, I wonder how it would be handled.

... And I'm actually all for Regina joining the harem

As for the original one, why do I get the feeling Kazuki's gonna use a spirit bomb-esque "Love Bomb"
Old 2017-08-07, 07:27   Link #11254
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Love Bomb? I'd like to see what that'd do.

And yeah, I agree about Regina. She needs to be redeemed somehow, though.

You do have a point about what you said here regarding the myths that have lost their respective Kings:
Quote:
No, but they do become inactive, which is essentially the same thing. Otherwise, it would make the whole point of defeating the king of said myth pointless. Its like a kingdom, with no king or suitable replacement, the kingdom would soon fall due to a lack of leadership.
I have to agree here. But still, Ililya coming back somehow would be good. If she isn't already dead, that is. But XFire's idea is also good.
Old 2017-08-10, 00:44   Link #11255
Imagine Breaker

Colored illustration:
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Is this the end?

Old 2017-08-10, 00:51   Link #11256
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Of course not. There are only four there. It won't end until there are a hundred.......plz, pz, plz
Old 2017-08-10, 00:57   Link #11257
Imagine Breaker

^Like Chun will illustrate all of them in THOSE dress.

However, even if this is only an impossible dream...I really want to see all of them in one image. Kek.

Old 2017-08-10, 00:59   Link #11258
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Colored illustration:
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Is this the end?
Ehhhhhhhh said whatttt???

No seriously, what are they wearing? Wedding undergarments for some night action?

Please don't let this be the last Magika vol
Old 2017-08-10, 01:03   Link #11259
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Ehhhhhhhh said whatttt???

No seriously, what are they wearing? Wedding undergarments for some night action?

Please don't let this be the last Magika vol
If you ask me, those are....
Spoiler for dress:

Old 2017-08-10, 01:08   Link #11260
bakapervert
A pervert

But why does it have to be those four again? The series almost finished already, can't they give other characters more illustration instead?

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem