AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-18, 14:10   Link #20601
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, what are you're predictions on what the next chapter is going to be about. While, I would like it, if Moka's and Tsukune's reunion occured in the net chapter, it's probably too early for that - most likely Tsukune is going to have a fight with a pretty strong opponent - if I have too guess, it's going to be Miyabi or Kahula, while, at the same time as Tsukune's battle, Gin, Haiji, Kokoa and Ling - Ling are going to infiltrate Fairy Tale's HQ as well, forcing Gyokuro to split her forces...
Yes, I'd say there's going to be 2-3 boss battles, along with grunt fights, before the reunion happens. I'm predicting in the next chapter, Tsukune goes one-on-one with Miyabe, and though he wins, he's immediately confronted by Kahlua. I'm hoping he doesn't have to fight her as well, or else he'll be too worn out for the big showdown with Akuha, which will probably happen in chapter 45 or so, while the B Team is invading. I hope Fuhai is with them, no one else has a chance of defeating Gyokuro. But we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 14:20   Link #20602
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Hokuto? Then what were Miyabi and Gyokuro's daughter doing there? I'd have guessed that they were the ones behind the eggs? It may not have to do with Alucard but I'm pretty sure those things would be equally dangerous. Even if they're not connected to him, the fact remains that those eggs are draining the power that keeps the barrier that stop humans from seeing the youkai territories. If those barriers are completely destroyed and humans discover the existence of Youkai, it would mean war. Someone mentioned it in an earlier chapter tho I can't remember which one, but the results would be disastruous nonetheless. Putting Alucard into the mix will just make things worse for humans.
Miyabi and Kiria are on good terms, hes probably secretly working with Hokuto and Kiria and the 1st Division, but from the impression i'm getting from Miyabi, he doesn't really seem to care much for whats going on, as for Kahlua, i can't really say which side she is on, though she greatly worries for Moka's safety and is trained to follow orders as an assasin, but shes definitely a future ally of Tsukune's side, her love for Moka will allow her to switch sides, no doubts there.
Old 2011-07-18, 14:52   Link #20603
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I forget...why do they hate us?
Old 2011-07-18, 17:43   Link #20604
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Being completely honest, whilst there are acts of kindness, works of art etc humanity as a whole isn't exactly that likable at times, and we can be extremely xenophobic even amongst ourselves let alone what we would likely be like against sentient monsters.

They probably dont have many reasons to like us lol
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 17:55   Link #20605
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

IIRC the hate stemmed from humanity being the dominating race. Remember it was said that man once knew of Ayashi's existence, but it lead to continual blood shed, so apparently at some point the ayashi lost the greater struggle and become nothing more than "legend"
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 19:59   Link #20606
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

THE EGG!!!!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

Probably it'll hatch a giant Phoenix and engulf all of Japan in flames.
Old 2011-07-18, 23:34   Link #20607
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, what are you're predictions on what the next chapter is going to be about.
OK, time to turn on my brain (and probably guess wrong ).

Spoiler for For my memory, recap of the last chapter:

Prediction One: Tsukune actually sensed Gyokuro when the others couldn't (yet). I am thinking that there might be some way of cancelling out her ability, especially if she is amplifying it in a similar way to what a bat would do (similar to what Sun did in the Syren arc). giggle To see her face when she couldn't use her powers like she was used to doing... that would make my day, and give Group A at least a little help...

Prediction Two: This manga just went back into Action mode. Finally. There will be fighting. Carnage everywhere. Those pretty Fairy Tale Uniforms will get BLOODY. Or dirty. Or both. Tsukune has done his showing off, time for the girls to do so. If they actually make it to Moka, you won't see her until the last page - getting her out of that seal will be the work of another chapter.

Prediction Three: If, by some insane reason, the mangaka decides that Moka needs to be gotten out ASAP, Kurumu and Tsukune will go through the barrier, but Moka will be unable to wake up! Again! But Kurumu won't be the one reviving her this time, Tsukune is - I do believe it was established in Season One that Moka could go about one month between feedings - the poor girl is FAMISHED and need some B-juice to wake up! OK, maybe I'm just going fan-girl on this one, but the possibility just stays in my imagination.

Prediction Four: You probably won't see Group B, except maybe on the last page or two - it isn't the right time for them to show up.
Old 2011-07-19, 08:01   Link #20608
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh,so their mad we have cars and nucular strikes...

I wonna see a human in the manga who's as crazy and blood thursty as the villians so far...
Old 2011-07-19, 11:15   Link #20609
Tachibana
タチバナ

Nuke Alucard to bits man

I had thought of how a nuclear weapon would even effect Alucard, despite having a blast range of over 50 miles in diameter.
Old 2011-07-19, 12:59   Link #20610
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Oh,so their mad we have cars and nucular strikes...

I wonna see a human in the manga who's as crazy and blood thursty as the villians so far...
Just look at human history and there are plenty of cases. Whilst the Ayashi in this case are the biggest offenders, humanity has just as much destructive potential.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 22:21   Link #20611
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Awesome Tsukune Artwork :D!:

This is some awesome stuff
Old 2011-07-21, 23:35   Link #20612
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

what was that?... I think it was the sound of all the girls screaming as they drool
Old 2011-07-21, 23:37   Link #20613
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

what was that?... I think it was the sound of all the girls screaming as they drool
Old 2011-07-21, 23:49   Link #20614
yongshun

Quote:

Odd first thing that came to mind is Lelouch.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 01:59   Link #20615
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The FT uniform is probably what influenced that... but GAR Tsukune is GAR

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 02:06   Link #20616
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The FT uniform is probably what influenced that... but GAR Tsukune is GAR
More like his left eye - it looks like blured geass
Old 2011-07-22, 14:23   Link #20617
khprincessh

tsukune looked good in the ft uniform and wow again he looks older than 17 (which is his age) he looks 20 what page was that from what number btw when is the next chapter coming out?
Old 2011-07-22, 14:33   Link #20618
Johnny
Working the bags...

Page 32 is where the pic is from...

It is a kickass job done. Not sure what's up with the eyes though, since they're the same color as the one colored page in the same chapter. Maybe it's just a thing Ikeda did just for that one page and people are running with the idea...

If I didn't know anything about R&V I would guess the pic is from an anime. Damn shame it isn't...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 15:22   Link #20619
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm glad that the coloring of Tsukune in 43 was done by Ikeda himself, now we get to see and know what the new and improved Tsukune looks like now, instead of just some fan artwork, but don't get me wrong, fans out there do some damn good artwork for manga and anime.

But the two different colored eyes is not something i would choose, but at the same time i have nothing against it nor do i really mind it, but it's interesting though.

I also like the change in hair color as well, both his brown hair and brown eyes needed a change considering all that he has been through, shedding blood, sweat and tears to get where he is today.
Old 2011-07-22, 15:32   Link #20620
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
btw when is the next chapter coming out?
If there's no special occation or announced break, the raw might be out sometimes around the first to two weeks of August. The scanlation depends as usual on how much time + how fast the scanlators gets their hq raw, etc .

Since I have time until end of August, I may as well do my summary-script until the real deal is out. Even though it's a tiresome task for me ...

@colored art: I was surprised that it was an offical art. I didn't really except Tsukune to have bi-polar eyes. I assume they are a "byproduct" from the ritual or maybe even the ghoulization. He really has the appearance of an high-ranking military man.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire