AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-15, 22:15   Link #541
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

So is anybody do Ebiten?

it's Summer 2012 Anime (current season as i speak). last time i check nobody get license for it so i dont think it have any problem

if you need raw PM me (low Quality thought)

or is there any better place to ask this?

Last edited by RRW; 2012-07-15 at 22:56.
Old 2012-07-18, 12:35   Link #542
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
So is anybody do Ebiten?

it's Summer 2012 Anime (current season as i speak). last time i check nobody get license for it so i dont think it have any problem

if you need raw PM me (low Quality thought)

or is there any better place to ask this?
Staircase Subs released the first episode. However, it's very low quality, so it's questionable whether they'll continue or not.

I also read that various other groups were interested (Hadena. EveTaku, Nantodemo), but without (good) raws, they can't do anything. Nantodemo will almost certainly do the Blu-rays, so if no one pulls through, this would be our best option.
Old 2012-07-19, 09:32   Link #543
gsilver

I'm hoping that someone decides to finish fansubbing Cosmic Baton Girl Comet-san
There has been more interest in magical girl shows in general as of late (thanks mostly to Madoka) and this one has always been a favorite of mine. Hikari No Kiseki technically still lists it as an active project, but one episode in the last 8 years means that they'll probably never finish it. Raws for the show are easy to find.
Old 2012-08-22, 01:30   Link #544
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm sure it's a long shot, but I'm really hoping someone will pick up Ginga e Kickoff. It seems to have been orphaned (most recent ep over a month late) and while it doesn't have a huge English-language following, what it has is very enthusiastic (I know, as they comment on my blog posts about the show). It's doing quite well in Japan and is an excellent show overall - I'd really hate to see it stalled indefinitely. If I had either the language or technical skills I'd offer my own services, but all I can do it publicize the show by writing about it.
Old 2012-08-26, 23:16   Link #545
gsilver

Another show that I'd really like to see fansubbed: Kasumin

I watched the only fansubbed episode of it today, and it was a really fun pilot.
Old 2012-10-14, 13:00   Link #546
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

so does anybody bothered to fansub SeiZon 2

Old 2012-10-18, 18:26   Link #547
rarely_upset
really cool guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
so does anybody bothered to fansub SeiZon 2
Commie and Staircase.
Old 2012-10-19, 10:54   Link #548
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

can someone please pic up Tales of Symphonia? There are only 2 OVAs left .-.
Old 2012-10-20, 14:53   Link #549
GregSampson

I'd love to see Vampiyan Kids gets fansubbed! I watched the first ep recently and it was pretty funny.

Only about 4 eps got subbed years ago.... But, with the popularity and built-in fan audience of "Hotel Transylvania" I think there'd be a lot more interest in a project like this than before.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-11-16 at 18:42. Reason: No advertising here!
Old 2013-04-02, 13:24   Link #550
Meri
Ftp-anime

Wondering if anyone announced they´d do Hiiro no Kakera: Totsugeki! Tonari no Ikemenzu
Old 2013-10-10, 19:39   Link #551
Kyle_

*edit* added some titles

This is a list of potentially awesome anime that I'd really like to see subtitled one day. If by chance any groups or translators are interested in this project and want help, please message me. I would be willing to fill the role of editor, timer and or quality checker for the duration of the project.

Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai aka Galaxy Warring States Chronicle Rai (space opera)

Hidamari no Ki aka A Tree in the Sun (historical, drama, travelling doctor and samurai)

Jibaku-kun aka Bucky the Incredible Kid (shounen, comedy, adventure, fantasy)

Konpeki no Kantai (Ryosuke Takahashi, historical, military, action, drama)

Kurenai Sanshiro aka Judo Boy (action, martial arts, sports, Tatsunoko Productions)

Muteking aka Rolling Star (Tatsunoko Productions, action, light-hearted comedy-drama about a roller-skating costumed hero)

Shouwa Ahozoushi Akanuke Ichiban! (shoujo, comedy, Tatsunoko productions)

Toushi Gordian (mecha, scifi, Tatsunoko Productions)

Monster Rancher (once the Japanese dvds come out, rumored to be early 2014)

Adventure of Gamba
Karate Baka Ichidai
Oishinbo aka The Gourmet
Bio Armor Ryger
Sasuke

Last edited by Kyle_; 2013-11-11 at 22:50.
Old 2013-11-18, 18:26   Link #552
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_ View Post
*edit* added some titles

This is a list of potentially awesome anime that I'd really like to see subtitled one day. If by chance any groups or translators are interested in this project and want help, please message me. I would be willing to fill the role of editor, timer and or quality checker for the duration of the project.

Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai aka Galaxy Warring States Chronicle Rai (space opera)

Hidamari no Ki aka A Tree in the Sun (historical, drama, travelling doctor and samurai)

Jibaku-kun aka Bucky the Incredible Kid (shounen, comedy, adventure, fantasy)

Konpeki no Kantai (Ryosuke Takahashi, historical, military, action, drama)

Kurenai Sanshiro aka Judo Boy (action, martial arts, sports, Tatsunoko Productions)

Muteking aka Rolling Star (Tatsunoko Productions, action, light-hearted comedy-drama about a roller-skating costumed hero)

Shouwa Ahozoushi Akanuke Ichiban! (shoujo, comedy, Tatsunoko productions)

Toushi Gordian (mecha, scifi, Tatsunoko Productions)

Monster Rancher (once the Japanese dvds come out, rumored to be early 2014)

Adventure of Gamba
Karate Baka Ichidai
Oishinbo aka The Gourmet
Bio Armor Ryger
Sasuke
i've never seen akanuke but the gifs on tumblr are interstin'
http://scandinavianair.tumblr.com/post/48802169483
http://scandinavianair.tumblr.com/post/48880492818
http://scandinavianair.tumblr.com/ta...kanuke-Ichiban!

and for me one that pops up right now in my head is F.
It's a sports anime about car racing or something (this kind of plot just turns me off and usually i would just ignore anime that don't interest off the bat but due to special circumstances i am very interseted lol). Apparently it's really GOOD and the dvds were released this year or maybe the year before. so high quality "raws" are available if somebody buys it/uploads it lol. It's by the same person who did dash kappei which i thought was a hilarious sports anime. It's interesting how F looks "serious" while dash kappei is a lot of slap-stick/other types of comedy even though they're by the same person.. i remember there were a couple other ones I remembered that piqued my interest but some of them didn't have a dvd release (there's only low-quality stuff floating around) even though people say they're really good in whatever way.
Old 2014-04-04, 15:02   Link #553
Lord of El Hazard

Has anyone here heard of an ancient anime called:

Oishinbo

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=2000

Its 2 OVAs were subbed years ago. Not too many subbed food animes out there...
Old 2014-04-11, 10:02   Link #554
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_ View Post
I would love to see someone finish this series. Shinkun subbed the first three episodes a couple of years back, but he appears to have retired from fansubbing. The Aoi-Anime tracker is offline, too, and I sadly appear to have lost my copies of his releases somewhere along the way. There are Chinese subs for the entire series at Nyaa.
Closed Thread