AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: If you could go to a fantasy world, would you?
About Time! 43 51.19%
Nah... I kinda like it here 5 5.95%
Only If I can move back and forth between worlds 36 42.86%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-12-11, 03:04   Link #41
rantaid

@OmegaWeaponZ

i have a perfectly valid reason to be worried.

what if this so called omnipotent made me to live among insectoid, furries, zombies ,futanaries or anything which in my opinion has less sex appeal or moe ness due to my culture background? wouldn't it be fucked up?

even worrying if this so called God made me into crotchless male, slime or any species who render me unable to rape girls.

What if the method to procreate is like praying mantis or other insectoid? what if their reproductional system is confusing; i.e.: where they share three system in one hole like birds, having two of them (hermaphrodite), what if they with eggs from mouth like Namecs? what if female gender is alien terms in their universe?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:04   Link #42
Darius Drake

For the Poll, if there's options other than "Yes" and "No" for this one, there should be at least 5.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. If I know I can return home it's fine.
4. If I had just died.
5. I want honest answers to my questions before I decide. If you don't give them, then "No". If you do give them, then it depends on the answers.

With number 3, it doesn't specify that you have complete (or any) control over your ability to return home. This can be problematic in numerous ways, including:
a) Being forcefully returned home when you don't want to.
b) Dying before having half a chance to try to go home (for example, poping up in a volcano or in the middle of a pack of hungry wolves).
c) Dying on your first attempt to return home (for example, see previous OR ending up in outer space because the planet moved while the position you were in... didn't).
d) Any method of it being theoretically possible for you to return home, but near impossible in practice.
e) Unknown limits on the number of times you can transfer between worlds.
f) Returning home is similar to a Narnia Door. You get to go and have adventures, and are limited in the number of adventures you have. However, it's highly difficult to return home without "completing" your adventure.

And, there are some BASE questions that wuhugm, especially, would want answered (if he thought of it). For example, "Is there a species there that I would find physically attractive". Taking rantaid's thoughts along, as horrible as I feel they are, there's no reason to worry about whether or not you can rape, or snusnu, cute girls if there isn't any girls you find attractive enough TO rape or snusnu.

For example, if all the species are variations of slimes, NOT slime girls but literal living balls of slime that cannot take any other shape, would you want to snusnu it? What if there's nothing humanoid there, or all the species are variations on giant bugs?

And all that's ignoring possibilities like "My body can't handle magic to the point that the magic in the air is outright poisonous to me" and "I was summoned into a volcano because the 'god' wanted a laugh".
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:04   Link #43
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Then he would appear after you've died instead....
But then I won't get any other choice though.

@darius
For 3, it should be freely travel between both world. This is base on japan isekai story premise, if so then I am assuming with option 3 you are given something that allow free travel like a full size mirror or a ring which are some of the thing I have seen in wn that fit with option 3
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:14   Link #44
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Look what i found

Now I know what you read

Edit
呪印の女剣士
Holy shit 1000 chapters.
Is it good? Do you recommend it?
Nooooo!!! That's my narou page!!!

I've made the thread for that though... ggrks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Exactly!

Why would he even give you a choice if you are so special to him in the first place?

He would wait till you have no other choice but to say yes
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:16   Link #45
rantaid

also i don't know if you all here are familiar with Yuu Watase's Fushigi Yuugi.

the first time those two girls are transported to other world by supernatural means, they are raped (Miaka succumbed to attempted rape while Yui succumbed to gangrape..... BOOOYAHH!).... there is always inherent danger in anything

Spoiler:

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-12-11 at 03:18. Reason: sorry. wrong write
Old 2015-12-11, 03:18   Link #46
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

Exactly!

Why would he even give you a choice if you are so special to him in the first place?

He would wait till you have no other choice but to say yes
Then why is he showing up and giving me three choice then? That is like he is giving me the chance to start anew so why couldn't he give the option of me reincarnate in isekai after I die?

@rantaid
You forget they didn't have the mean to travel back and forth freely and they were girl, what do you expect?
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:24   Link #47
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Then why is he showing up and giving me three choice then? That is like he is giving me the chance to start anew so why couldn't he give the option of me reincarnate in isekai after I die?
The answer is the same to what rantaid and darius've been asking

The reason is unknown, the destination is unknown

The fact is that now you are faced with 3 choices

That's it, now pick your choice

@rantaid : oh yes, I read and watch Fushigi Yuugi~
Maybe the reason why I like genben (though it's not genben)
Old 2015-12-11, 03:26   Link #48
rantaid

@luffyxnami

did you watch fuushigi yuugi anime or read that god annoying manga fuushigi yuugi which lasted to 18 volume if you don't do the latter... it is understandavle to not know.

the scroll of four gods of Byakko, Suzaku, Seiryu and Genbu (Zhuique,Qinglong,Qilin and whatever it is) is the means to travel back and forth. Miaka repeatedly abused it to see her friends in fake China

ps. it is already for long it ain't a spoiler anymore like Darth Vader is Luke's Father or Jar Jar Bink is Darth Impervius, right ?

@wuhugm

ohh... for me, fushigi yuugi introduced me the first time to be interested in rape from the way yui scream and miaka who were shown became disgust to see what changed her bestfriend to be vengeful.

like how Shen Diao Xiao Lu made me clapped in admiration enjoying netorare

btw... what this story was about beside extreme libido?

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-12-11 at 03:46.
Old 2015-12-11, 04:12   Link #49
Darius Drake

Quote:

@darius
For 3, it should be freely travel between both world. This is base on japan isekai story premise, if so then I am assuming with option 3 you are given something that allow free travel like a full size mirror or a ring which are some of the thing I have seen in wn that fit with option 3
There isn't the word "freely" in option 3, though. You get the ability to travel back and forth, but you don't know the limitations! That's part of the reason why I've been refusing number 3. You can't assume that you'll get the teleportation ability of the MC of "Only I Can Go Home", because you probably wont. Did you even bother reading the list of potential "Ha-Ha, Gotya!" scenarios I put under that list?

So, yeah, since no more information is headed my way, my choice is option 2, no.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 04:29   Link #50
rantaid

mine would be 1, about time if i have the option to rape.

or second if my rape ability is cheated on by whoever the gods is.
Old 2015-12-11, 06:15   Link #51
Rasty

Well the possibility of getting the 3 choices at all is quite iffy in the first place, but if you get them...

I think all of us has read enough WN/LN to know, how screwed and how fast you can get if you don't get some basic things guaranteed. In the first place, is there even oxygen? If there is atmosphere like on Venus (or bilions of other possibilities) you just die the moment you arrive (whether you have or do not have the abbility to return).

Also if you are summoned then the answer would probably be NO, why? Think a bit:
1. You are summoned for a reason (fight the big bad guy, or in worse case be used for whatever else), well that is still only small problem
2. It is a fantasy world, if they have a magic (colar or whatever) that is making possible the slavery (usual setting of absolute obedience) there is no reason why to not use it on you the moment you arrive (yeah, nice, you can telleport back, but what a pity you are ordered never to do so by your new owner).

^Of course you can, you can rape all the 1.5 meter long cockroaches there are as there is no other race (of course only males and without being humanoid).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 07:26   Link #52
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Holy shit.......

Spoiler for Jawdrop:

Someone please add incest tag....

Spoiler for uuuuu:
Old 2015-12-11, 08:02   Link #53
rantaid

Hot Damn, wuhugm! Hot Damn!

i have to read this. can you tell me when the milf lover began and ended (the chapters)? don't wanna waste my time with inane things, please and thank you....

@Rasty

whoa dude.... ! insectum doesn't share the same reproduction system like mamals, you forget?
Old 2015-12-11, 08:41   Link #54
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Read ch 52-54

*paaooonn*
Old 2015-12-11, 08:52   Link #55
rantaid

Bless you sir... God is merciful.
Old 2015-12-11, 10:17   Link #56
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ch 66

Spoiler for Mammoth:
Old 2015-12-11, 10:36   Link #57
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Summary please!
Old 2015-12-11, 12:38   Link #58
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
whoa dude.... ! insectum doesn't share the same reproduction system like mamals, you forget?
I do not see where there is a problem, we weren't speaking about the possibility of having children and as both reproduce by copulation it should be possible (maybe?, I had more important things to do in biology than to compare compatibility of reproduction organs of various species), but as I said, all of them will be males and homosexual practics would not be impeded in any way.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 16:11   Link #59
niknasr

So, is there any translation?

nvm, I mean summary?

Last edited by niknasr; 2015-12-11 at 17:22.
niknasr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 19:36   Link #60
rantaid

Oy, wuhugm, do correct me if i am wrong....

but do ch.52 only consist of inane talk about cuddling or something about saving humanity or what because they talk about chikyuujin? well that is not really important but... the MILF teaching was ...

i only found in ch.53 from this sentence:

"Leave everything to mom'guidance... just relax (or something)" -chapter end

then in ch.54

"-piririririr (clock ringing)oh, it is already morning" .....

later in the end of ch.54 the character Taro reminisce about last night doing it with mom, juri-san or whomever (btw who is runa chan?)

In ch.66

well we get some subpar "please insert it slowly and kindly to sakura...." and "you can move but please tenderly or something" with Sakura.....(or talk about maryoku/magic point) then there is about doing it with tooko-san which i expect to be the friend's girlfriend (a.k.a netorare) but she claim herself to be (Watashi wa Taro-kun no hitsuji (servant/buttler).... and final sentence in that chapter either it is femdom woman /amazon or muscle man calling taro kun as booya.

well .... quite not what i expect. the emotion felt a bit bland.

ps. also MILF teaching was in ofuro..... how could you withhold that information?

Tags
dream? vrmmo? isekai?, harem, incest, lolicon shotacon mc, mammoth netori harem, netorare, siscon mothercon mc, so much harem, spineless mc, wild smart ikemen mc