AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-02, 04:23   Link #3121
ta2666

The end of part one will be the the end of the empire and the defeat of the rebellion. The son of the prime minister takes control and a new reign of terror begins. You heard it here first at www.outlandishclaim.here.yourmamma.com............
That's not a real site!!!!!!!!!!!
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 07:19   Link #3122
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand45 View Post
Um Yes you can.
Nope, that's a logical fallacy.

Quote:
After basically all of of the good guys dying for sure by the end of this manga there is no way a ending will occur in which the country doesn't get reformed.

If it doesn't get reformed, the deaths of all the NR members will have literally been for nothing making this manga and it's goal pointless.
It's entirely possible that NR as well as the empire suffer heavy losses while the son of the prime minister takes control of the empire, resulting in pretty much the same empire as before. Esdese still alive although refusing to cooperate with the 'new' empire so she goes underground with some of the remaining Jaegers, basically being a group similar to NR. As they now share a common enemy they might even cooperate in a loose way with NR despite Esdese having killed members of NR.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 07:59   Link #3123
NeutralZero

Hmmm twist exist outside the common norm or logic...
saying such or going to say one can see what really is gonna happen is really for seer... let em
be...
even if it happens countless times doesn't mean it'll happen all the time...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 10:44   Link #3124
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
The end of part one will be the the end of the empire and the defeat of the rebellion. The son of the prime minister takes control and a new reign of terror begins. You heard it here first at www.outlandishclaim.here.yourmamma.com............
That's not a real site!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, i actually clicked on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 12:49   Link #3125
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
It's entirely possible that NR as well as the empire suffer heavy losses while the son of the prime minister takes control of the empire, resulting in pretty much the same empire as before. Esdese still alive although refusing to cooperate with the 'new' empire so she goes underground with some of the remaining Jaegers, basically being a group similar to NR. As they now share a common enemy they might even cooperate in a loose way with NR despite Esdese having killed members of NR.
Well, look like you forgot that Esdese isn't just a normal officer of the empire. She is a military general with a whole army of thousands in the north loyal to her. If the empire somehow upset her, no way she will run and hide like a homeless dog. With her army, she can start a civil war, create her own autonomous area, independent from the empire or march directly to the capital.
Old 2013-12-02, 15:05   Link #3126
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwarlord View Post
well, look like you forgot that esdese isn't just a normal officer of the empire. She is a military general with a whole army of thousands in the north loyal to her. If the empire somehow upset her, no way she will run and hide like a homeless dog. With her army, she can start a civil war, create her own autonomous area, independent from the empire or march directly to the capital.
nr joins her army and lay waste to the EMPIRE just for the lols of it
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 18:35   Link #3127
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Er, Tatsumi is part of Night Riad, my friend. Are we working under the assumption of hidden necrophiliac tendencies? I know love knows no boundaries, but come on.....
I meant that Night Raid and the Revolutionary Army are all mostly killed and Esdese takes Tatsumi in as a pet. Of course knowing this manga someone thats a necrophiliac is bound to show up sooner or later...

If esdese ends up changing and actually valuing human life (at least somewhat) then i can accept her as someone who must not die, but untill then where esdese wants to protect the empire, her torture ground, and be a nuisance to the reformation of the world i cant see how the author will keep her alive. I'm not trying to be biased and just stating that Tatsumi would rather die than submit and Esdese would rather kill than submit. Until one of these people change their mind there wont be any relationship between them.

Last edited by Quol; 2013-12-02 at 19:07.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 19:20   Link #3128
Tenzen12

That works only as long as they stand on opposite sites, which will change soon or later.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 20:01   Link #3129
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That works only as long as they stand on opposite sites, which will change soon or later.
Thats what i said, but they were both very adamant on not changing their views. Esdese saying that she will be the one changing Tatsumi while Tatsumi having given up on changing Esdese. This manga will not have Tatsumi go over to the dark side (that i'm 100% sure of breaking Tatsumi would make him lose his innocent smile that she wants in her man) so the only thing left is if Esdese changes her views. Honestly i'm not against the idea but people need to know that the current Esdese and current Tatsumi could never be together
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 21:40   Link #3130
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Esdese wanted to see his innocent and pure smile again, even she wants to change Tatsumi she also have to consider his natural personality. If Tatsumi changes she never see his innocent and pure smile again.

I wonder if Wave got blown away again when dealing with Son of Prime Minister.. So far he got blown twice by Suu and Mein.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 21:58   Link #3131
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Not really.

Especially considering it's a development that was thrown out already.
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 02:15   Link #3132
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Thats what i said, but they were both very adamant on not changing their views. Esdese saying that she will be the one changing Tatsumi while Tatsumi having given up on changing Esdese. This manga will not have Tatsumi go over to the dark side (that i'm 100% sure of breaking Tatsumi would make him lose his innocent smile that she wants in her man) so the only thing left is if Esdese changes her views. Honestly i'm not against the idea but people need to know that the current Esdese and current Tatsumi could never be together
Didn't Darth Vader also start as a good guy?
Tatsumi has a mask already, now all he need is a helmet and a cape...

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2013-12-03 at 02:31.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 02:51   Link #3133
Tenzen12

Quote:
Not really.

Especially considering it's a development that was thrown out already.
You are only one who throws it out. If I said that Author CLEARLY INTEND turn Esdesse into purple flying pig that bully flocks of doves, it would be as good interpretation of authors plans as yours.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-12-03 at 03:23.
Old 2013-12-03, 02:57   Link #3134
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Didn't Darth Vader also start as a good guy?
Tatsumi has a mask already, now all he need is a helmet and a cape...
I know that what i'm going to say is something that people would never aspect from me, knowing how much I dislike the pairing and what Esdese did.
But honestly this would be the worse thing to do at this point even Esdese x Tatsumi with her that become part of Nr is much better that him turning bad guy.

No really, I would accept more that kind of development in the story than him become evil/bad.

No saying that is impossible, just that I would really hate something like this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 06:39   Link #3135
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
You are only one who throws it out. If I said that Author CLEARLY INTEND turn Esdesse into purple flying pig that bully flocks of doves, it would be as good interpretation of authors plans as yours.
Not really.

As mine clearly coincides with events happening in the manga, and will eventually happen sooner or latter.

While yours ignores events completely in favor of having developments you want happen, when it's been clearly shown otherwise.
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 07:31   Link #3136
Tenzen12

Disagree.

MINE clearly coincides with events happening in the manga, and will eventually happen sooner or latter.

While yours ignores events completely in favor of having developments you want happen, when it's been clearly shown otherwise.
Old 2013-12-03, 07:34   Link #3137
NeutralZero

stop that... arguing with that individual or anyone else in that regard (story flow related to Esdes) would just end up in circles...
Old 2013-12-03, 08:09   Link #3138
Breimoon

until author puts it on page all we can do are only speculations. Nothing is sure at 100% (unless you personally know mangaka)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:33   Link #3139
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Night Raid: 6 Remaining

KIA on Night Raid:

Schere
Braht
Susanoo
Chelsea

Jaegers: 4 Remaining

Esdese
Wave
Kurome
Ran

KIA:

Seryuu
Dr. Stylish
Bors

I wonder if the survivor from Four Rakhasa Demon will join Jaegers?

And wave maybe killed next time he got blown away again... It's quite a humor he face same kind of defeat twice but with different person..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:46   Link #3140
NeutralZero

since Ran is missing in the last 2 ch
gonna guess we're gonna see his true color/allegiance...

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!