AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-12, 18:04   Link #4581
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Chapter 150 is out, man that is really fast. I am enjoying it and can't wait for the next.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 19:04   Link #4582
Diveman

If chapter 151 doesn't have one of the followings:

- A knife fight
- a fist fight
- Verbal abuse
- a German suplex
- Someone getting in the way while other people fight (and getting hurt)
- Just someone getting hurt in any physical way

GE will have lost its touch
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 19:21   Link #4583
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
If chapter 151 doesn't have one of the followings:

- A knife fight
- a fist fight
- Verbal abuse
- a German suplex
- Someone getting in the way while other people fight (and getting hurt)
- Just someone getting hurt in any physical way

GE will have lost its touch
99.9% sure that Utsumi will start brawling his eye's out at Touru, when he jumps down from the window and breaking his ankle's. Touru would be sent to jail for shackling Utsumi ankles and kidnapping Yuki through false lies

Good Ending~
Old 2012-11-12, 19:27   Link #4584
Arkard

Touru's shown himself to be insensitive, violent, obsessive, and down right crazy. I doubt this is gonna end verbally. Wonder if he's going for Seiji though or a classic "If I can't have her, no one can!" psycho moment.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 19:31   Link #4585
Diveman

He better do something other than crying after being confronted by the truth. And I hope this thing finishes in this arc...unless Shou is pregnant.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:04   Link #4586
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Touru's shown himself to be insensitive, violent, obsessive, and down right crazy. I doubt this is gonna end verbally. Wonder if he's going for Seiji though or a classic "If I can't have her, no one can!" psycho moment.
I think the chance for that is really high. Stalkers are usually like this.

Quote:
He better do something other than crying after being confronted by the truth. And I hope this thing finishes in this arc...unless Shou is pregnant.
...after she had rebound sex with Kento...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 20:06   Link #4587
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I really questioned why did Touru's little sister told Touru where Yuki was after hearing what Utsumi telling her that Yuki does not want to see Touru. Any rational being can see if a guy haven't gotten over that break up over that length of time, then something is very wrong.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:11   Link #4588
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

because she didn't think that his brother will do that. Remember when Rico(Touru's little sister) found out about Yuki? Utsumi begged to never mention it to Touru but yet she still did it.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 20:11   Link #4589
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I really questioned why did Touru's little sister told Touru where Yuki was after hearing what Utsumi telling her that Yuki does not want to see Touru. Any rational being can see if a guy haven't gotten over that break up over that length of time, then something is very wrong.
I gues she felt sorry for him and wanted to help him, he is her brother after all. And I don't think that she knew how extremely delusional her brother was.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:16   Link #4590
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
I gues she felt sorry for him and wanted to help him, he is her brother after all. And I don't think that she knew how extremely delusional her brother was.
Its all good of being a good sister and all, but the warning signs were all there. I learnt Psychology when I was in 6th grade so I saw these signs very quickly to contribute to possessiveness.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:38   Link #4591
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Its all good of being a good sister and all, but the warning signs were all there. I learnt Psychology when I was in 6th grade so I saw these signs very quickly to contribute to possessiveness.
Yeah i know that. It's just that familiy members often are biased and "can't" see this sings. I just think that she was too naive. I mean, she really believed she would help him but now she is regretting it after she understood what she did and she is doing everything in her might to help them find her brother.
I Just can't condemn her because she did nothing really bad. The only one responsible for this situation is the crazy stalker that can't let go and move on.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:53   Link #4592
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah i know that. It's just that familiy members often are biased and "can't" see this sings. I just think that she was too naive. I mean, she really believed she would help him but now she is regretting it after she understood what she did and she is doing everything in her might to help them find her brother.
I Just can't condemn her because she did nothing really bad. The only one responsible for this situation is the crazy stalker that can't let go and move on.
True on all points, but she said herself said that Touru was always depress ever since that day yet she thought nothing of it. I won't condemn her on her actions of telling Touru where Yuki was, I just feel it is off that she didn't catch the signs of Touru's possessiveness.
Old 2012-11-12, 21:26   Link #4593
Diveman

It's been quite a while since this manga made any sense, but my guess is that Rico though that Tohru might just go and apologize and move on. But Tohru being the magnificent troll that he is, he's not having any of that.
Old 2012-11-12, 22:21   Link #4594
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

someone needs a beating in the manga.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 01:45   Link #4595
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
I just feel it is off that she didn't catch the signs of Touru's possessiveness.
Not really surprising though, it's fairly common for family member and close friends to downplay the seriousness of another member's problems. How often have you heard the family and friends of people who commits major crimes like murder/rape etc. say things like "we never knew...he/she was such a nice person....we didn't think his problems was that bad.... etc.".
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 03:46   Link #4596
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
someone needs a beating in the manga.
I was at least glad that the ones who pulled the strings behind the camera incident got beaten up. Though i wish Tooru made it happen A LOT sooner, and not just when he was desperate to get Yuki back now that she's within reach.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 08:42   Link #4597
nfsac

When raw for the manga usually comes out?

and yeahm Tooru is a crazy stalker. Man I can also imagine hec will have the classic "If I can't have her, no one can!" psycho moment and grab a knife or a sharp object
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 14:29   Link #4598
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Poor Shou, even if the relationship was based on "wound licking" her feelings were honest and more real that Yuki or any of the other girls.
Well... Poor Shou, of course, but I don't think she had more honest feelings that Yuki... at most equal, but not more honest (not speaking about the Kento thing and the Hospital, that was Sasuga Kei fault because she wanted to embarrass things): they (Shou&Yuki) just have differents background and a different way to show their Love/feelings.

Quote:
...after she had rebound sex with Kento...
Totally agreed!

About latest chapters... I hate Riko: when she learn that Yuki was missing she didn't give Tooru's number to Utsumi!
She was really an asshole in that situation.
About the other things I could understand her, but not this one.

About the last arc...
If the "end couple" will be Yuki&Seiji for real (I hope so), at this point I hope the "final boss" will be Yuki's father.
We have to know something about her family too, as far as we are now...
It would be a shame if the end would be "Tooru KO, let's get back together, flowers everywhere" after all the creepy things we went throught...
They will have to show us their LOVE in "normal" situations too.

PS: Enjoy!
Old 2012-11-13, 18:37   Link #4599
Dorsai

Its supposed to be final drama? I felt nothing, seriously nothing while reading last few chapters... Where is strong willed, playfull Yuki from first chapters of this manga? Where did she gone?
Old 2012-11-13, 19:02   Link #4600
Diveman

I think most of us are just reading this because:

- the silly forced drama

- unreal situations

- because we've already come this far so might as well finish reading it

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi