AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2007-11-12, 19:38   Link #81
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I have a question reguarding the Zero no Tsukaima game... Is the premise of the game based on some alternate reality or something because
Spoiler for game CG:
Old 2007-11-12, 20:46   Link #82
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
I believe it's a parallel universe type of thing. Just for fanservice.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 22:40   Link #83
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
I don't think so ^^;

Wow i didnt think the manga would show....THAT(i cant tell if thats what i think it is, ore the backend of the cloth/skirt she's wearing @_@..cause I didnt think they'd show actually whats undernearth her.....pantsu....but then again i could be wrong...although it looks like the backend of her skirt hanging down it looks like something else)
i thought it was a little more low toned in the ecchi/fan-service level than the anime? or am I COMPLETELY wrong?
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 22:46   Link #84
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Wow i didnt think the manga would show....THAT(i cant tell if thats what i think it is, ore the backend of the cloth/skirt she's wearing @_@..cause I didnt think they'd show actually whats undernearth her.....pantsu....but then again i could be wrong...although it looks like the backend of her skirt hanging down it looks like something else)
i thought it was a little more low toned in the ecchi/fan-service level than the anime? or am I COMPLETELY wrong?
That's from the novels, not the manga.
It's actually the opposite of low-toned, I believe. It's just that there are not too many pictures and a lot of word. The ecchi happens as words, not visually on the screen.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 02:24   Link #85
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

like how "bad" we talking? lol

and noones still explained if what i think i see in that picture is actually what i think it is. Like I know novels can be ecchi, but i didnt think they'd show "those" parts typically?

Last edited by MercFH; 2008-01-26 at 02:35.
Old 2008-01-26, 03:39   Link #86
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
like how "bad" we talking? lol

and noones still explained if what i think i see in that picture is actually what i think it is. Like I know novels can be ecchi, but i didnt think they'd show "those" parts typically?
I've only personally read three volumes so far, but from what I remember from the summaries given... there are times where the situation almost involves sex, but because of various things and Saito's will of steel, that's as far as it goes. And of course, the love potion events are happy, happy times for viewers.

The pictures aren't showing "those" parts. It gets close, but it doesn't show anything. Shadows and clothes barrier.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-26, 05:42   Link #87
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

ah I see lol , at least it doesnt go "too" far ya know the novels I mean
Old 2008-01-26, 18:14   Link #88
gugumomu
the hedgehog

MercFH, you should read a post that Sushi-Y made in the Novels Discussion Thread, especially the last picture : Post #452
i wonder how one can describe such angelic view in words? you'd have to be a magician
Old 2008-01-27, 00:18   Link #89
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

lol wow. ahah well I guess that answers that ahah
Old 2008-03-23, 12:27   Link #90
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

When does the third season come out?
Old 2008-03-23, 13:18   Link #91
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathreape98 View Post
When does the third season come out?
Still unknown.

Old 2008-03-30, 11:40   Link #92
gabbytay
Banned

anybody know when will vol 14 be released??
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:41   Link #93
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

i'm hoping 3rd season comes out around time haruhi 2nd season comes out.. is that possible?
Old 2008-03-30, 12:21   Link #94
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

I just hope this comes out soon, so I can watch it while waiting for Clannad ~After Story~

Any rough estimates based on release dates in the past?
Old 2008-03-30, 12:26   Link #95
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathreape98 View Post
I just hope this comes out soon, so I can watch it while waiting for Clannad ~After Story~

Any rough estimates based on release dates in the past?
So far, it is set for Summer.

Old 2008-03-30, 14:12   Link #96
gugumomu
the hedgehog

i'm slightly confused about a part i read the other days on Baka-Tsuki's translation project: "Six thousand years ago, Founder Brimir offered prayer to a God and wrote down the spells ...... " . 6000 years? is this correct (not maybe 600 years)? if it is correct then i pitty Halkeginia's society, who didn't evolve almost at all in 6000 years. it's the nobility's fault
Old 2008-04-02, 11:28   Link #97
Vaelis
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
i'm slightly confused about a part i read the other days on Baka-Tsuki's translation project: "Six thousand years ago, Founder Brimir offered prayer to a God and wrote down the spells ...... " . 6000 years? is this correct (not maybe 600 years)? if it is correct then i pitty Halkeginia's society, who didn't evolve almost at all in 6000 years. it's the nobility's fault
In the japanese raw it's 六千年前 = 6,000 years ago, so it's correct.
Vaelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 11:37   Link #98
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
MercFH, you should read a post that Sushi-Y made in the Novels Discussion Thread, especially the last picture : Post #452
i wonder how one can describe such angelic view in words? you'd have to be a magician
Lol....the Novels really do differ alot from the anime. I mean the anime is ...well ecchi, but not so badly.
it's more boob oggling and such ahaha

it's funny that some shows like R+V ...the anime is so much worse the manga is actually pretty tame. but then shows like ZnT the manga is far worse....lol
Old 2008-04-15, 12:53   Link #99
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Quote:
Lol....the Novels really do differ alot from the anime. I mean the anime is ...well ecchi, but not so badly.
it's more boob oggling and such ahaha

it's funny that some shows like R+V ...the anime is so much worse the manga is actually pretty tame. but then shows like ZnT the manga is far worse....lol
i only read the first 7 translated chapters but yes, the ZnT manga is worse than the anime. i know you actualy meant the novel , and here i disagree with you. first, the scene with the coconut butter mentioned in Sushi-Y's post doesnt apear in the anime because its from novel volume 12, with will probably be adressed in the season 3 of the anime. second, only 1 volume so far from 13 is mostly based on fanservice (novel 12), while in ZnT2 the anime we dont have 1 single episode without stupid boobs jokes. third, there is a major difference between the way fanservice is adressed in the novels and in the anime. you get the feeling that the boobsjokes in the anime are directed to a "somewhat" retared audience, while in the novels Saito and Louise almost had sex together. it's clear that the novels are adressing a more mature audience, and the story/ even famservice is done at a much higher level than the anime.
Old 2008-04-17, 08:45   Link #100
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
I have a question concerning the characters magic-level abilities. I only know of a few, such as...

Kirche; Tabitha; Henrietta- All triangle mages

And Louise of course is a void user. But what of Guiche, Montmorency (sp?), Colbert, and Osmond. Since the light novels have not been translated by a major company yet and both anime series do not reflect upon the levels of the mages (I can only think of three, Fouquet, Henrietta, and Wales, all triangle mages). This information would be good for me to know and was wondering if anyone could tell me.
Meiaminkbell is offline   Reply With Quote