AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 17:08   Link #4261
leecherboy

Yep, it's kinda stagnant for now, Pyrrha came out, barely two weeks until the anime starts, and the newest illustrated story is running late.

Posting it on aggregator sites is a good idea, for now it just seems to be on Mangahere and Mangasky. I got it added to Baka-Updates some time ago, so most of the work is already done.
I think it'd help if you added a credits page, with a "looking for translators" kinda thingie, too.
Old 2012-03-18, 20:08   Link #4262
Clank

Just wanted to thank all of you guys for all these QB informations you manage to get.

Also, does anyone have any information about Nyx's presence in the upcoming QBR season ? She's one of my favs and I heard nothing about her for a while, I fear that they just forgot her, or worst, re-designed her like Aldra...
Clank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 21:28   Link #4263
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clank View Post
Just wanted to thank all of you guys for all these QB informations you manage to get.

Also, does anyone have any information about Nyx's presence in the upcoming QBR season ? She's one of my favs and I heard nothing about her for a while, I fear that they just forgot her, or worst, re-designed her like Aldra...
I think Aldra's re-design was great, even though the original one was my favorite char. Actually, I think most of the re-design shown in QBR was for the better: Ymir, Elina, Aldra, Leina, Risty. The only one I didn't like at all was Claudette.

Sadly, Nyx never got much attention. I fear they might have killed her for good in the OVA, and that's it.
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 17:18   Link #4264
final_agent
Head Prinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecherboy View Post
Yep, it's kinda stagnant for now, Pyrrha came out, barely two weeks until the anime starts, and the newest illustrated story is running late.

Posting it on aggregator sites is a good idea, for now it just seems to be on Mangahere and Mangasky. I got it added to Baka-Updates some time ago, so most of the work is already done.
I think it'd help if you added a credits page, with a "looking for translators" kinda thingie, too.
Sounds like an idea, I'll try and get one of those credit pages for the next chapter.

Also, bout the guy asking about Nyx...well, Funikura has been last seen in the Vainquished Queens book, defeating Alleyne and abandonning Nyx. So, Rebellion might not have much Nyx to present since she had no real fighting ability without the thing...heck, it seems like she's one of those QB girls that's been 'phased out' like Irma, Melpha and Nanael, by other characters (likely Luna-Luna is taking care of her tentacle thing, Elina takes over for Irma (Huit kind of replaces her with her loyalty to Annelotte), Sigui replaces Melpha and Lyla replacing Nanael).
final_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 22:40   Link #4265
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seeing Pyrrha's book man lol I could see her screaming Onni-chan in some of those pics. Oh wait...She's the older twin of the two... Oh well there goes my fantasy.

Iam betting, Nyx is still there, I think the Funikura scene on the previous OVA where Allyene got entangled and the picture book are one in the same. I'll just be awaiting, till we jump to the QBR thread.
Old 2012-03-20, 19:29   Link #4266
Clank

So it seems that Nyx will be neglected again :/ ...
Anyway, thanks for these answers, didn't know that Funikura get rid of Nyx in VQ...
But there's still hope, she wouldn't have screentime in an OVA if they wanted to supress her from the show, right ?...

Or maybe she will appear in the bonus scenes that will be selled with the Blu-Rays in June...

Last edited by Clank; 2012-03-20 at 19:39.
Old 2012-03-20, 23:05   Link #4267
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think all QB girls will be back in Rebellion in new designs for sales purposes.

In the ova Funikura was thrown into the water Nyx went after it and nothing else was seen after that. Iam more worried on Nowa shocking to see her tied naked and might sold to slavery.
Old 2012-03-21, 06:57   Link #4268
funikura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clank View Post
So it seems that Nyx will be neglected again :/ ...
Anyway, thanks for these answers, didn't know that Funikura get rid of Nyx in VQ...
But there's still hope, she wouldn't have screentime in an OVA if they wanted to supress her from the show, right ?...

Or maybe she will appear in the bonus scenes that will be selled with the Blu-Rays in June...
I'm fan of Nyx too. So i hope she will appears in QBR too.
although anime's story is very far from the original story from Hobby japan...

I'm so shocked when they cut the story about Nyx's mother who was killed by Elina's word.
and why Shizuka must be killed?

But all of QB characters are still appears in QB The Conquest and I'm sure that noone will be killed in next anime.
funikura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:02   Link #4269
funikura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think all QB girls will be back in Rebellion in new designs for sales purposes.

In the ova Funikura was thrown into the water Nyx went after it and nothing else was seen after that. Iam more worried on Nowa shocking to see her tied naked and might sold to slavery.
at the end of credit, you can hear Nyx's voice, she's afe with Funikura and get punishment again.

Vanquished Queens is only a artbook. I'm not sure all of the story in that book will used for QBR story.
Old 2012-03-22, 03:45   Link #4270
leecherboy

Wow, this month's HJ does come with juicy info.

First, finally, the Marshland Witch, Welveria (with Annelotte's and Izumi's figures):

Spoiler for Welveria yay!:

Then, Sigui and Liliana's figures:

Spoiler for Figures:

And more anime designs, that should cover the rest of the chars, and seem to establish the seiyuus of:
Branwen: Kikuko Inoue
Aldra R: Taketatsu Ayana
Eilin: Mimori Suzuko
Lyla: Satou Satomi
Luna Luna: Sakurai Harumi
Izumi: Kotobuki Minako

Spoiler for Anime designs:
Old 2012-03-22, 04:26   Link #4271
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Marshland Witch looks hot!

But no one beats my waifu Aldra.
Old 2012-03-22, 15:25   Link #4272
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Marshland Witch looks hot!

But no one beats my waifu Aldra.
I must agree with you, sir

I was hoping for a new QB revoltech to be announced, but that's fine.
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 17:38   Link #4273
leecherboy

A set of trading figures similar to Nendoroids Puchi, "QBR Mini" was also announced (if they're as cute as the SD pics, I'm gonna have to buy them ^^U):

Spoiler for QBR Mini:

And unfortunately, the text around the Witch is too small to make out, but the most important part seems to be that she has captured Aldra's and Annelotte's mother, and knows something about Annelotte's demon blood...?
Old 2012-03-22, 19:25   Link #4274
Clank

Quote:
And unfortunately, the text around the Witch is too small to make out, but the most important part seems to be that she has captured Aldra's and Annelotte's mother, and knows something about Annelotte's demon blood...?
Looks like the Witch gained considerable importance in this season, casting curses on former QB characters, and then this... Wonder how the anime will deal with this mess !

Anyway, totally love her design !
Old 2012-03-22, 20:16   Link #4275
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yea just saw recent qb's rebel seiyu list it's another batch of all-star female cast on it.

oh boy so can full check who voicing who again?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 00:01   Link #4276
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:

Spoiler for QBR Mini:
Gentlemen I present to you the popular QBR characters.
Old 2012-03-23, 05:43   Link #4277
J-Xi

Branwen and Luna Luna's PVs are out. Go check them at queensblade.tv. I don't think mediafactory will upload anymore character PVs on their youtube channel after Siggy's PV got flagged. Haha!
J-Xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 07:20   Link #4278
Testrun

So looking forward to seeing Branwen in action.
Testrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 20:34   Link #4279
funikura

PV of Queen's Blade The Conquest. =)

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjagKf1o7s
Old 2012-03-24, 16:29   Link #4280
Midonin
Last Engage

Shouldn't all the discussion of promos and such for next season take place in the thread for that season?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blade, comedy, ecchi, queen, second season, yuri